oo1

Au Revoir
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Airport.  It is the place where millions of separation and reunion between loved ones takes place. The joy and happiness of reuniting with our loved ones, together with the melancholy and heavy-hearted feeling of separation, all could be found there. And on 14th April 2008, two hundred and twenty four people were separated from their loved ones, in which their fates are about to make a drastic change…

 

 

14th April 2008: Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport

“This is the final boarding call for passengers of flight KE134 to Republic of South Korea. Please proceed to gate 3 immediately. The final checks are being completed and the captain will order for the doors of the aircraft to close in approximately five minutes time. I repeat. This is the final boarding call for passengers of flight KE134. Thank you.”

 

 

Luhan’s feet gained a firm foothold on the cold and glossy marble floor.  

“It’s time.” He muttered silently under his breath.

This would possibly be the last time that Luhan would be in this position, in this place and in this country. He would be leaving Paris for good; and his sole purpose? It’s to reunite with his birth family. And yes, the one that abandoned and left him at the orphanage twenty years ago. He was just a baby, in exact, a newborn baby who was crying his lungs out for warmth and affection from his parents. Yet, all he got was the heartless betrayal and abandonment. Just like that, he became an orphan, a motherless child.

“When God closes one door, he opens another.” Luhan’s broken life as an orphan was rewritten when a European couple adopted him. He was showered with care and love and he grew up to be a fine and dashing gentleman.

Everything was about to change. His birth parents were eagerly trying to locate his whereabouts and reunite with him, which was ironically, the child that they had abandoned in the first place.

There was one question that Luhan could not understand. Who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter