The Truth ( two shots )

The Truth ( two shots )

The Day already here.....siwon arrived at the incheon airport alone and well groomed that no once can recognize him. " dont forget to buy something for us" Donghae said on the other line. Siwon smile while giving his passport to the clerk " of course I will ".  Shindong seize the phone to Hae " Did yoona arrived already?" siwon is now walking freely inside the airport " ani we decided to separate our flight avoiding some issue, though its hurt that I cant stay with her at the plane." Shindong pout " aww yeah then when is her flight? ". siwon enter already at the receiving area " tomorrow I'll be the first one who will arrived at the Paris " Then Eunhyuk shout " Simba!! Leeteuk hyung said he will going to see Yoona now!! ". Leeteuk look to eunhyuk while reading and he shout back " Yah!! dont listen to him im quietly reading a book here " and he throw a pillow to eunhyuk. " Yah hyung dont dare to see her " siwon playfully replied. heechul immediately talk " Im planning to see the girls tonight hahaha " he laugh " Can I come? " Kyuhyun added.

"and what are you going to do there? im just joking around " Heechul ask. " Of course he want to see Seohyun what else?! " Leeteuk said while reading. " You may come too...if you want to see Taeyeon " Kyuhyun evily smirk. "your so unfair going there without me? " siwon smile. "im just joking" Heechul said while chuckling. " who else here want else here want to see yoona? " Yesung teased siwon. Half of SuJu members said " Me!!" except for Leeteuk and Donghae. " Yah!! that's my girlfriend!!" Siwon playfully said. Heechul chuckle " We know right? and we all know she's close to us she will never be called Super Yoong for no reason". Ryeowook shout too " Dont worry she's just friend for us....she's already yours". Sungmin shout too " Whats that Hae?! you want to see Yoona too?!." Donghae glare to sungmin " I didnt say that so shut up ". Heechul chuckle again " hohoho Donghae is your no.1 enemy when it comes to Yoona Simba, you know that " Siwon smile " I know Hae is still prepare for Jessica not to Yoona my dear ." Donghae nods " That's my won!!" He smile. " Oh i gotta cut the line now im entering the plane already I'll call you guys when I arrived there bye" Siwon said and end the call.

__________________________________

SNSD Dorm

" Did siwon oppa called you already? " Yuri ask while applying moisturizer on her face. " Neh...before he left awhile ago " Yoona said while looking a clothes to her closet. " What time is your flight tomorrow again" Yuri ask as she pulled the towel on her hair. " 8am " Yoona replied and sat on the bed while preparing her luggage.

then someone opened the door " Lunch is ready!! " tiffany greeted them with a smile. " Neh unnie " Yoona smile and leave the bed " you go there after that arasso? " yoona tap yuri " Ne " yuri smile.

" unnie!! that's mine!! " Sooyoung said while sending a death glare to Taeyeon. That the sentence who greeted YoonFany who's entering the kitchen. " Aigoo fighting over foods again " Tiffany said while sitting. Yoona checked the table and she found no water there she headed to the fridge and get the pitch. " yoona could be a good wife to siwon oppa " tiffany said while getting a rice. " huh?" yoona ask disbelief to tiffany " unnie why suddenly said that? " Yoona shyly sat next to her. Tiffany smile to her " nothing its just your sweet and well prepared, oh rice for you " while filling yoona's plate a rice.

" Where is Yuri? " Hyoyeon ask. " im already here " yuri enter and sat next to Sooyoung. " wow fresh from bath " Taeyeon grinned. " BYUNTAE!! " Jessica said. "Are you guys done let's pray now since were all complete already " Yoona said and look to tiffany " unnie " she smile. "lets bow our head and feel the presence of the lord.............."tiffany leads the prayer.

__________________________________

The day has come yoona is ready to go to Paris.......

" Unnie buy me cookies ok?" Seohyun remind to yoona before she left the dorm. " dont forget me!!" sooyoung shout while raising her hands. " me too...." sunny smile to her.

__________________________________

After a long sleep at the plane yoona arrived at the Paris. And she straight forward to the Hotel wherein Siwon is waiting for her. " oppa why are you here? what if someone saw you here?" yoona said while looking around the lobby. " I just waited you, your alone? where is your manager? " Siwon said while looking behind. " He didnt come with he said I can go myself so that fans will think im really going for a vacation not for projects " Yoona smile to Siwon. Siwon get's Yoona's luggage " were same my manager did that too...i bet your tired you go to your room now and rest " siwon said yoona headed to the receiptionist to get her key.

they arrived at the floor where is yoona's room is located. " you go in now, ill see you later when your awake already " siwon give the luggage to yoona " call me when your awake already arasso? " siwon smile and gesture hiself to yoona go inside. Yoona smile and get inside " ill call you oppa bye...".

Yoona rest herself while Siwon did the same.

At the Seoul Korea girls dont have any schedules. Tiffany opened her laptop " let's see if sones post a news about yoona ". Jessica sat next to her " yeah better check it so we can inform yoona to be careful there just incase ". tiffany started to type on the search engine.

Taeyeon is listening to her mp3, Seohyun is reading some book, Sunny is cleaning the house, Hyoyeon is talking to her phone again, Sooyoung as usual is eating while watching movie, Yuri is watching too together with sooyoung.

tiffany and jessica are busy looking for some internet stuffs

- sones yoona is going to have a vacation abroad please respect her vacation and privacy please?

- Yoona is going to abroad but they didnt say the exact place, so whoever saw her please dont bother her arasso sones?

- our Yoona unnie is going to a vacation hope she'll rest now dont bother her sones

- please dont bother yoona unnie if you see her let her enjoy her stay at wherever she is

Those are some Sones post on some blogs, pages and sites

" aaa sones are really sweet " tiffany said while looking to her laptop. " how about we check the post of elfs too? " jessica suggested. " im talking to Hyuk oppa!! do you want to ask about that? " hyoyeon said after hearing jessica. " oh yeah better ask him too " tiffany said while typing at the search engine again.

" oh awhile ago donghae check it too and he said elfs are so quiet about that " Eunhyuk said " some elfs said dont disturb siwon on his vacation so i guessed theres no problem there " he smile.

hyoyeon passed that message to jessica and tiffany.

Tiffany giggle " haha yoonwoniteds creates a noise again maybe sones and elfs are quiet about yoona and siwon's vacation but yoonwonited are noisy look at their posts " tiffany handed the laptop to jessica and sooyoung come to them to make a glance too.

- yoona and siwon goes on a vacation! i hope they are together!!

- sones our yoona goes to a vacation same with siwon oppa where do you think yoona unnie go and siwon oppa go?

- i hope they'll go in one place and meet their.. haha

- siwon is on his vacation same with yoona unnie!!

- yoonwoniteds our omma and appa are in vacation we hope they are together!!

- i hope they really in a same place and having a vacation together

" haha poor them...they dont know that they really in same place together " sooyoung said. " im goona post too " tiffany said while smiling. " Yah!! dont post aboutthere location arasso? " jessica reminds. " of course not! " tiffany immediately said. sooyoung laugh " fany!! you have an account at yoonwon forum!? ". tiffany smiled " yeah hehe " while typing something. " me too!! haha i even liked their fan page hohoho " Sooyoung added. " haha were yoonwoniteds! i have an account on some sites too " tiffany smile. " you already guys " jessica smile and stood up leaving the two there.

- hey guys what if they are together? what would we do?! i hope they really together

tiffany posted it at yoonwon forum

At the Paris Yoona already woke up from a nap she prepared herself and call siwon, on the onther hand siwon is already woke up too waiting for her call.

" how's the sleep my dear yoong? " siwon smile. " hmm its good im excited to go now where are we going oppa? " yoona ask while leaving the bed. " hmm let's have a dinner at the _____________ restaurant. " siwon suggested. " sounds good i'll see you at the lobby oppa im going out now ". siwon leave his room too " neh im on my way already. "

Yoona is waiting for the arrival of the elevator when the elevator opens Siwon was there. " oh....you really cant wait to see me huh? " siwon teased. yoona smile as she enters the elevator  " so full of yourself  ". siwon held yoona's hand their hands are intertwined together when they arrived at the ground they immediately goes out the elevator holding each other hands when they arrived at the lobby. " oppa i guessed we cant do this now what if someone saw us here? " yoona whisper to siwon. siwon smiled to her " ok then..." he released his hold and smile to yoona but still they walked together.

They arrived at the Restaurant they ordered and eat. " your really a shikshin " siwon said while looking to yoona who's busy eating. " of course i am " yoona smile " but your not gaining a weight " siwon teased. yoona sent a death glare to siwon. " mianhe " he chukle " but still your pretty ". yoona look to siwon " of course i am im SNSD... and what's the purpose of my position there as their face? if no reason on it? ". siwon smile to her " your full of yourself too " he laugh. yoona just smile to him " i just copied it to you " she chuckle.

When they are done eating Siwon excuse hiself he needs to go to the lavatory. after some minutes some fans recognize yoona

* english conversation*

" oh is that yoona of SNSD? " the girl said to her friend. " oh yeah she is.........." the other one said they enter the restaurant but a waiter blocked them " did you have reservation here? ". then they looked to each other " oh im sorry but we dont have ". then the waiter smile to them " im sorry but you cant enter ". the two fans agreed with dissapoinment so they just took a picture of yoona who's busy texting someone. " hey girl are you sure you want to post it on the net? sones said dont bother her so if other sones knws she's here im sure they'll going to stalk yoona unnie " the othet girl nods " yeah but i will going to post it privately not public i respect her vacation. " she smile and they glance to yoona again " aww she's so pretty ". the other one got a call " oh let's go now they are there already ". the other girl pout " aww i want to stay here and get a autograph of her " after some minutes they left already

* end of english conversation*

siwon already went out.

" so where is our next plan? " yoona ask. siwon smile while sitting " hmm let's have a stroll around the city? " siwon said. " but oppa arent you afraid that someone can see us? " yoona pout. " why your so afraid on them? were not doing something not unless they see us kissing "  siwon smiled maliciously. " yah oppa!!....because if someone saw us im sure that will going to post on the net and create an issue remember the saipan issue?? " yoona said. " yeah i do remember that but dont worry were just going to tour ourselves around the street like were just friends..." siwon smile " kaja? ". yoona smile " ok let's go "

They walked on the street looking at the stores they are just simply walking like others siwon crossing his arms infront of his chest because of the cold weather while yoona's hands are on his side pocket. " oh oppa i like that dress look " they both look at the window " let's go inside " they enter and the owner greeted them. " how much is this? " siwon ask the lady. "________dollar sir " the lady smile to them." you want that? " siwon ask yoona " can she try it? " he ask the lady then the lady nods and get the dress. after the fitting yoona goes out the fitting room. siwon smil to her " always pretty.....". yoona smile to him " i want this i will buy this ". then yoona try to talk to the lady in english " i will buy this " she smile. siwon look to yoona " wow your english is improving already " yoona smile to him " of course Jessica and Tiffany unnie always teach us english " and she enter the fitting room to removed the dress and back her original dress.

While Yoona is inside some fans recognize Siwon who is sitting at the sofa the other girl wave and siwon saw it so he wave back and smile. the two girls obviously giggle on what siwon did they motions if they can take a picture of him. siwon spoke quietly " Yoona dont walk out there arasso there are fans outside ".  " huh? omo ottoke? " yoona said in panic mode. " dont worry ill try to take them away " siwon smile to the fans again and motions yes you can take but dont post it to internet. the girls took a pictures of him and they ask for an autograph siwon gesture them to enter the store.

the two ladies enter and took a ballpen and paper as soon siwon gave them an autograph. " dont post it to the net ok? dont mention where am i im alone here my fans will surely hnt me here is that fine?" siwon said begging to them. " oppa who's with you here? " the other girl ask " im with my sister " he smile.

Yoona inside the fitting room lightly chuckle because of siwon's answer.  " oh oppa your so handsome were so lucky that your here we promise not to mention your here in paris " the other girl said. " thank you again oppa......." the other girl said. " sure you go now were going to leave any minute too im not mean im just securing that your just the two fans here " he smile again. " oh yeah thank you again oppa......thank you " they bowed and left the store.

" excuse me " siwon called the lady then the lady went closer. " can you check if they still there i mean if their still at the outside " siwon did a favor to the lady. then the lady nods and check the street she goes back " their not there already " she smile " thank you " siwon smiled. " yoona you can go out now ". yoona walked out and smile " that's creepy i thought someone can see us here " yoona gave the dress to the lady.

Siwon and Yoona gave an autograph to the lady vendor " actually we are an artist to the korea " siwon smile to the lady. the lady is checking the paper that has yoona and siwon's autograph while nodding to siwon's " thank you sir nice to meet you i will going to check it " . " thanks too " siwon smile and they bid goodbye.

they arrived at the hotel hallway

" oppa thanks for the dress dont worry ill pay for it " yoona said while lifting up the paper bag

" no that's my gift for you " siwon smile. " then ill buy you one too " yoona smile. " i'll see you tomorrow ok " siwon smile to her.

" ne....." yoona smile " let's have coffee at the _____________ cafe ok?  " siwon pinch her cheek. " ne we will have " yoona smile back to him. " bye goodnight have a sweet dream with me " siwon wink and he kissed yoona's cheek " im leaving now go inside now " siwon said before he leave. " ne you too " yoona chuckle.

________________________________

Author's note: This is my DREAM!!! keke

the morning have arrived they went to the nearest Coffee Shop as soon as they enter the coffee shop they ordered

on the other hand you with your friends looking at the map inside the taxi cab " aish paris is so big "

" you said so " your friend said. " aish i miss spazzing I dont know what's happening on my bias already and of course to my yoonwon i miss their interactions already " you said " i dont have time to spazz here what do you think is their doing now?  hmm soshi i guessed they still have tv guesting grrrr i can spazz i really miss it ". then your friend look outside finding the name of the street and involuntay look to the cafe " hey!1 you!! is that Siwon oppa? " poiting at the counter of the cafe. You look to and stare on the man " Huh? what is he going to do here? maybe he is just a look a like " and look around " tell me where are we? ". but your friend didnt response well infact she's busy looking at the man " i guessed he is siwon oppa!! look he is facing here now look look look " as she tap you non stop. and you look again and widened your eyes " oh!! holy crap what is he doing here?!! i guessed your not wrong he is really siwon oppa!! " as you look carefully.

Siwon is laughing with the lady in front of him as if they are exchanging jokes.

" then who is that lucky lady? " you ask your friend. " i dont know all i know is im seeing siwon oppa!! why dont we took a picture of him?! " she suggested.

While siwon is talking a older man behind Yoona excuse that's why he tap yoona to step aside to make a way to the man and yoona face the man she nods  and smile " Thank you " the old man smile and passed.

" dfhnawnhjrgugoskaf !!! is that Yoona!!?!! " you said to your friend.

then the couple continue their talks... siwon notice something on yoona hair that's why he removed it and he smile to yoona. yoona look to the counter and found a cookies " oh i remember seohyun she wants cookies. " she called the crew " excuse me please add a box of cookies too " she smile.

" what?!! they are together? oh my gosh!! is this for real?! " you said while smiling because of happiness.

siwon crack a joke to yoona and yoona slightly punch his shoulder.

" omo why dont we took a pictures of them!! " your friend suggested as she took of the camera and shoot them. " wait are they real? are they dating?! oh my gosh i dont know what to say!! " your reactions when you saw that they are playfully and comfortable to each other.

when their orders are done siwon took all the paper bags on yoona's hand and he smile.

" waahhh look they are cute here....." your friend show the picture of them.

the couple are now leaving the cafe siwon walk to the door and opened it for yoona, yoona smile to him " thank you ". " good shot again " your friend said again. then the couple walk on the street without knowing someone saw them already.

siwon teased yoona by putting his arm on yoona's shoulder and yoona playfully spank him and siwon pretends to be hurt and he smile after that he put again his arm on yoona's shoulder, Yoona sip to her Frapp and she shared it to Siwon, he also sip on the straw. " awww what is that???? sharing a straw?! putting his arm on the shoulder?! what is the meaning of that? are they real?!! " you ask your friend. " mister can you please follow that couple " your friends said. then the taxi driver obey.

as they followed the hotel of the two couple are not that far from the cafe so you saw them enter at the hotel. " holy cow! they are staying at one hotel? ghghsdghghg yoonwoniteds omo are they know about this?! " you said.

because of what happened you and your friend decided to go back to your hotel and post what you have seen.

_________________________________

" i dont have time to spazz and i dont know that they are in a vacation!! " you said while surfing the net reading all the post of sones and elfs. " hoho are we lucky they dont know that siwon and yoona are in paris and they are together....." while reading. " and they left south korea in a different day? then they are together here?! are they hiding something?! omo!! i think they really real!!! " you exclaimed it. " im done i already posted it!! to the SSF!! and facebook " your friend shout. " you should post it too at yoonwon forum to twitter and to other site hohoho i want to reveal that they are real!! " you said in happiness. you post it to yoonwon forum and even tweet it especially to siwon....

At that time on SNSD dorm tiffany is online on SSF lurking but she's not on the shout box as usual sones are going crazy to talk to her at the shout box she look to her thread after that she look at the pairing section she found YulTi she smile while reading those post, she visited YoonFany too and she smiled same at the TaeNy thread she burst to laugh after reading some comments.

" what's funny? " Sunny ask and she went to tiffany's side. " oh....byuntae " and she laugh too. " they always create macros about us (TaeNy) " tiffany smile to sunny. she goes to shout box to greet some fans but one caught her attention

- yoona is on the paris with siwon oppa??

- yes someone posted a pictures of them at the super generation thread

- oh fany is here

- hello fany unnie

the shout box filled up by her name but she ignores all the greet and look the super generation thread as soon as she found that she immediately opened it " omo!!! ottoke!! ? " Sunny said " they caught doing that thing? (siwon's arm on yoona's shoulder) " tiffany said while looking to all the pictures. " even sharing at one straw...look at them they really looks like a couple " sunny said. " who? " taeyeon ask while walking closer to the two " omo!! yoon and siwon?? " as she loo kto the laptop. " neh someone caught them " tiffany said. " aigoo where? " sooyoung said while runnign closer to them " may i see omona....their dead ".

____________________________

SUJU DORM

" that's it.....siwon is so comfortable...." Leeteuk said after talking to his phone."wae?" donghae ask " someone saw them at the paris and post a pictures of them" leeteuk said " manager called me to have meeting at the SM ent now prepare yourself guys" leeteuk said. " shindong stood up and run to the door of some bedrooms and knock on it " hey guys emergency call for us we need to go at the SM ent now "

SNSD DORM

" aisshhh i trust SM can do something on this he can pay for it to hide it " taeyeon said " girls prepare youself now there's an emergency call atthe SM ent. Tiffany and Yuri are looking at the laptop " omo I think SM cant hide it anymore its already posted all over the net and so many fans already saw it " Tiffany said. " Neh " yuri agree. Tiffany visited the yoonwon forum " omo even at the yoonwon forum it already posted see....haha awhile ago while looking around on some sites some elfs and sones are exploding at jealousy the yoonwoniteds are so happy they are celebrating already at the forum, yoonwoniteds are so happy now " tiffany smile. " haha me too im a yoonwonited right " sooyoung said while walking closer. " are you guys done? there's no need time to waste " taeyeon said "let's go now ".

At the SM ent.

" so this is it.... i cant pay it now since its already explode like a fire all over the net and even at some stations they already know it if i pay for it im sure the issue will going to become a big one " Lee Soo Man said " ill leave it your managers now call the couple from their vacation and make them go back here ok " Soo man said before leaving the meeting room. as on his face he's not mad at all he is just worried on the result of that.

____________________________

At the Paris. " mwo? " yoona ask her manager arasso ill go back there now. " Im going to wait you at the incheon arasso? " the manager said. " neh "

on the other hand siwon also needs to go home as his manager did talk to him too. but they arrived at the airport in different time. yoona is the one who arrived morning and siwon arrived evening.

good thing that issues is not that hot when it comes to medias eyes that's why no medias did their effort to wait yoona and siwon at the airport.

_____________________________

SNSD DORM

" wwwooooohhh caught in actions!! " Jessica said . " siwon oppa cant stop to become sweet towards to yoona dont blame him " yuri said. " yoona look at your pictures your so sweet " Tiffany giggled as she show the pictures on her laptop. " unnie im sure elfs and other fangirls out there are bashing me right now " Yoona pout. " yoong siwon oppa will never allowed that trust him he will protect you....." sooyoung said "so where is our......." she didnt finish her words when yoona give her the paper box " here is your presents share it arasso". sooyoung cheered "unnie i think because of my cookies you caught haha " seohyun said. " look this is the paper bag that we saw on the picture " seohyun said as she look to the laptop. " yeah that's it!! " hyoyeon said

then Yoona's phone ring. " ne? ....tomorrow? ok ....i will thanks " yoona said and put down the phone.

" good thing yoong is just hot on the net not on the media " Taeyeon said. " unnie i have already a taping for strong heart tomorrow together with siwon oppa " yooan said. " hohoho I bet Seungi will going to be jealous on both of you " tiffany said as she clapped. " your issue is just hot on the net but im sure they will going to ask you about that so prepare for it though those pictures already have an answer but you need to clear it up " Sunny said. Hyoyeon added " if I were you just answer honestly the pictures speak it all " . Yoona Sigh.

______________________________________

the Taping of Strong heart is already done when Yoona got home

" so hows taping? " Yuri ask. " fine" yoona smile and rolled on the bed " finally im free now but i dont know what would be the result of that...." yoona said. " wait? they ask about the dating rumor? " yuri ask again " just watch it unnie " yoona said as she close her eyes and sleep.

The Days has passed. the strong heart will going to show now

" Leeteuk what really happens? " Heechul ask. " just watch it im sure your going to enjot it " Leeteuk said. Eunhyuk giggle " I cant wait anymore..." Sungmin look to eunhyuk " I bet we really need to watch it ". Ryeowook sit at the floor and gave them popcorn " Let's enjoy this night guys " he said. " Sure off " shindong said. " Who else is the guest from SNSD? I havent news about that " Yesung ask. " All I know Yuri is not there as their guest " Donghae said as he look to Yesung and smile. " Even Jessica " Yesung said and smiled back " Aish stop mentioning the names of them " Heechul said. " Haha Tiffany too is not there " Yesung added. " Im not asking " Heechul said as he throw a pillow to yesung. " dont worry ill ask them next time to guest there so you can have HaeSica, YulSung and HeeFany " Leeteuk said. " why dont you invite Taeyeon too for TaeTeuk? " Kyuhyun . " ill invite Seohyun too for SeoKyu " Eunhyuk laugh. " guys dont forget Hyoyeon too for HyoHyuk ok? " Ryeowook said. " Then let's invite Sooyoung too for SooWook " Sungmin chuckle and get a popcorn. " Why dont you invite Sunny too for SunSun!! " Ryeowook added and laugh and they all laugh " ou know guys why dont we said let's invite whole SNSD for your moments!!" Shindong said " that's unfair YoonWon already goign to have a 2nd time guesting there? " Leeteuk said. " oh come your just jealous haha " Shindong ask  leeteuk sent a death glare to shindong.

They are now watching Strong Heart

yoona is sitting in front while siwon is sitting on the left side at the back of yoona.

the shooting starts as smooth that yoonwon is still comfortable until the half of the taping when boom ask " Oh i remember Kyuhyun revealed that half of Suju members are dating right? " boom chuckle. Siwon immediately his lips as if he is the one that boom mentioning.

" Siwon-sshi? i notice your reaction on that time? oh well lets not talk about what happened on that time lets straight to the point recently you been rumored dating. Siwon look to boom smiling and Yoona just looking at them. " yeah i am " siwon answer. boom immediately jumpt into happiness " and that girl is here!! " he burst to laugh and look to seungi " dont be jelaous arasso? " he said. " no im not " seungi said while smiling " why would i its just a rumor. " he said while chuckling.

Yoona look down while smiling. " yeah and she is here!! Im Yoona!! " boom called yoona. "neh?! " yoona immediately look up while smiling. " you are the girl that rumored dating to siwon-sshi right? " boom ask. " me? oh neh.." she just smile. Siwon just smile while looking down. boom look to siwon " Siwon-sshi yoona and you rumored to be dating is that true? " siwon just his lips and he smile. while yoona rub her head because of embarassment. boom ask again the same question but siwon just rub his neck while thinking. " he is confuse what to answer " boom said. " Yah wonnie answer now " Leeteuk said. Siwon smiled to them and he gave a secret glance to yoona " Boom oh oh oh!! whats? what that for? " boom notice it...siwon immeadiately look to boom " What? ". Eunhyuk laugh " he is trying to change the topic ". boom clap while clapping " haha i saw it....you glance to yoona ". yoona just chuckling while covering her face and looking down.

" back to the question " seungi said " oh yeah...seungi is really interested to know it too " boom teased seungi " is that true? " he ask again. Siwon now look to Yoona " Yoona...."he called "oh wae? " yoona look to siwon like its nothing while she is holding her laugh. " wow is that a confession? " Choi Minho teased the guest too said. Boom laughed " Choi Minho is right is that a confession? seungi hold your breath " he received a laugh from seungi.

" aish your so noisy let's hear them first " brian said irritated and after wards laugh too. and the others guests laugh. " go siwon you can do it " Shindoing shout and siwon look to him and smile.

" the time is running now " Junho of 2pm said he is a guest too and he smile " come on come on palli palli just answer it now seungi needs to know it too " boom added. siwon look to yoona again " yoona why dont we admit it already? " he said. yoona half chuckle " what? " she laugh " that we are dating " siwon added. " then boom cut them " nice play!! your really a nice actor and actress!! " he laugh " you should play on a drama together " Kim jang hoon said. and the guests laugh again

" enough enough " seungi said while lookign down pretending to be hurt. " haha seungi is jealous!! " Seungri of bigbang shout boom clap his both hands and seungi laugh too.

siwon smiled to them and yoona too. " ok those pictures are pretty cool huh your a hot topic on the net its look like you are a couple especially on that photo" boom said and there picture sharing in one straw appear on the screen yoona covered her face because of shame. siwon just smiled.

" maybe they are real!!" brian shout again. then siwon just keep his self quiet. " oh someone here is quiet " shindong teased and they all looked to siwon. siwon just smiled to them.

" those pictures are real? " boom ask again siwon nods "oh really?!!" boom ask again " so what is the meaning of that?! " the whole studion keep on quiet waiting for siwon's answer. siwon look again to yoona and look to boom seriously " yeah we are "

" you are?..." boom ask asking for clarification. " oppa...." yoona said and motions no. " oh yoona what is that? " boom ask. " oh ani ani " yoona smiled. " yes we are dating....Yoona is my girlfriend....those pictures are real that was taken from paris. " so your a couple? " boom ask again he still cant believe. siwon nods as well as yoona. " oh seungi!!! " boom shout and laugh " ottoke!? " seungi laugh " its ok its ok..you can have yoona now " he laugh again.

" is that true? " boom ask again. " we can prove that!! yes they are...." leeteuk said and other sm town artist nods. brian, minho, shindong and eunhyuk.

" give us proof!! " one of the audience shout. then the quiet audience shout unison " YEAH PROOF!! "

yoona look to them in disbelief while smiling. " what proof? " boom ask the audience

" KISS!!! " they answer unison.

boom laugh " seungi are you agree on that? " seungi laugh and nods

Yoona and Siwon shyly laugh nad look to each other

" come on!! what's wrong on that you said your a coule right?! " leeteuk said. " watch them thy are good on that.

"HYUNG! OPPA!! " siwon and yoona shout unison.

then they laugh " Kiss!! " even the guests cheer them too....

Boom walk closer to them and pulled them to stand " Kiss now!! " he giggle

The couple at first they are shyly look to each other and smile.

but after some seconds siwon kiss yoona on the cheek

" Cheek?!?!" boom ask " we want a romantic kiss!! " he giggle again " seungi cover your eyes now "

at first the couple are shy but then siwon plant a smack on yoona's lips

and the audience cheer even the guests are giggling

_______________________________________

After that show the news already explode like a bomb on the Television, Radion, Print medias and net.

" YoonWoniteds are so happy " Tiffany said while checking again the net " and im one of them " sooyoung added " maybe me too " jessica laugh.

 

AFTER 1 year siwon announce on his Birthday that he is already engaged to Yoona.

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

waaaaaaaahahahhahh i guessed i make it 3 shots instead this is the longest update i made on my entire life here in AFF :D

i hope you like it..... :)

i didnt put GIFs because its already long.... i hope you like it.... ;)

this chapter is the one that happened on my dream so i hope you really like it. :)