The Truth

The Truth ( two shots )

" Yes Finally!! I can have my break now " Yoona excitedly enter to SNSD dorm while holding the memo.

" Good for you!! can I go with you wherever your going? " Yuri said while doing puppy eyes.

" Yah!! yul we still have work " Tiffany said " remember MC-ing......." Tiffany reminds while watching.

Yuri pout and sat to the couch " Yeah I know ".

Sooyoung walked out from the kitchen with Hyoyeon " What's going on here? " sooyoung ask while eating chocolates. " We heard Yoona is going to have a break? " Hyoyeon add while eating too and sat to the couch together with YulTi.

" Neh unnie im going to have one....." Yoona smile while heading to their room.

Taeyeon walked out to their room bringing some papers. " Oh Yoona welcome back " Taeyeon said while removing the earphone to her ears.

" Neh unnie " Yoona smile and look to Taeyeon's papers " New song again? " Yoona ask.

" Neh im practicing it now you have a memo again? new drama? " Taeyeon ask

Yoona shook her head " Ani~ this is a memo about my break " Yoona smile

" OH.." Taeyeon nods " Have you eaten already? " she ask

Yoona nods and smile " We ate at the SM ent canteen together with Manager oppa ".

" Then who is the other one? " Taeyeon ask while grinning

ignore Fany and Seo :)

Sooyoung shout while watching and eating " Who else?! of course with Siwon oppa!! "

" Unnie lower your voice " Yoona signal to her to be quiet " neighbors can here you "

meanwhile Taeyeon's reaction was

ignore the 2012 :)

after that she chuckle " Kaja rest now....I know your tired..." and she put back her earphone and she headed to the kitchen

When Yoona enters the room she placed the paper on the table and she removed her coat.

____________________________________

Yoona throw herself on the bed and she check her phone its already 9:30 pm she placed back her phone on the table beside of her bed after some seconds

"RING.........................."

Yoona look to the screen

"Siwon Oppa"

Yoona answer it " Oh oppa? waeyo? " and she hug a pillow.

" I just want to hear your voice before I go to sleep " Siwon smile

Yoona giggle " Seriously oppa why your so sweet to me? but when the camera is rolling your always bullying me? " Yoona pout.

Siwon response a little laugh " Yah oppa...answer me " Yoona said. " Because the camera is rolling.....and its going to post all over the net nor television what would you think to our fans if they saw we are sweet? " siwon replied.

Yoona nods " you have point then why on the other members you are sweet? " Yoona pout again and followed by a smile " to who? " Siwon ask while thinking. " To Sooyoung and Tiffany unnie " Yoona replied to him. Siwon rub his head " Aigoo...someone is jealous I often do that becaue they are my friends. "

" Then im your girlfriend then why dont you do that to me? Just like the way hug them " Yoona zip her lips waiting for an answers. " haha I usually do that to you but not tighter wanna know why? I dotn want someone to notice it what if I hug you tighter I will never released you and it will create a noise all over the net and television even in the print medias. remember I always want ot hug you tighter but not on public " Siwon explained. Yoona chuckle " Yeah I know once you hug me you never released me just like on our SPAO photoshoot when the photographer said hold my hand and hug me you even requested more after that shot of us" Yoona laugh

" That's my point my sweetie...you better sleep now " he smile " I know your tired, I Love You ". Yoona giggle " I Love You too oppa" Yoona response back.

________________________________________

Time has passed its already morning and other girls have some appointments that day.

" Unnies goodluck to your shoot today " Yoona said to Yuri who kissed her cheek and walk.

" Fany lets go now " yuri shout and waited fany who did a goodbye kiss on yoona's cheek too " were going now bye " fany said and run to yuri.

" bye yoong...." yuri said

ignore the mic :)

Sooyoung come over to Yoona while combing her hair " What are you eating?." yoona look back to Soo " Want some pizza? " She offered "are you going out today? " Yoona look to Sooyoung from head to toe. " What's my look? " Sooyoung turn around " Am I pretty? " and she get a pizza and sat beside Yoona.

" you always look pretty unnie so dont worry where are you going anyway? " while chewing. " Nothing I just want to wear this " Sooyoung laugh while chewing.

" where did you bought that? " yoona ask while looking to her.  Sooyoung stop eating and swallow and shook her head " Ani~ Ryeowook oppa gave this to me as a present remember? when he approached to us at the backstage? ". Yoona nods " Oh...." she look to sooyoung maliciously " you really like ryeowook oppa huh ". Sooyoung gulp " Ani i just love his gift.......what's on you thinking that? " sooyoung cant look to yoona and she gets another pizza " the pizza was yummy huh you must order this quite often " sooyoung tried to change the topic.

yoona smirk " were just like that....i mean siwon oppa and I remember the necklace that he gave to me? i always wears it because i really like it because he gave me a present but that was before so I know it sooyoung unnie " she chuckle. sooyoung look to yoona and " shhhhh dont tell others arasso? I also did that before when I notice that you like siwon oppa and oppa likes you too i keep that secret to others so please keep mine too arasso? " sooyoung beg. " ne i will promise " yoona smile. " komawo my yoong that's why i like telling secrest to you " she laugh.

" Wow pizza!!! " Jessica run towards them " can i have one? ".  " Of course NOT!! that's only for shikshins" Sooyoung said and does a peace sign

" Im shikshin too " Jessica sent an death glare.

© 2010 Phiery Phoenix Productions

" waaaahhhh!! im melting......you can have now..." Sooyoung playfully react on jessica's glare

image

" I heard its your break? where are you going to spend your break? " Jessica ask Yoona while getting pizza. " Ohmmm I dont know too. can you give me some recommendations? " Yoona said to Jessica while smiling.

_________________________________

SM ent. Building

Siwon is now walking to the Hallway after his talk to his manager. " Hyung how is it?" Kyuhyun said and he put his arm on siwon's shoulder. " I dont have any appointments and projects " He smile. " Good for you!! you can rest now you need that!! unwind yourself " Kyuhyun smile back to him. " Oh!! I have an idea its also Yoona's break maybe we can have our owntime " Siwon excitedly grinned.

" Yoona again? " You really love her huh..." Leeteuk suddenly appear at their back. " Oh come hyung your just jealous because she cant marry you now instead she will marry me " Siwon chuckle. " yeah yeah I know I have Sora already " Then he look to Kyuhyun. " Hey I thought you have recording today for OST? ". Kyuhyun rub his head " Oh yeah I almost forgot that i'll go now " Then he bids goodbye.

" So what's your plan together with Yoona? " Leeteuk ask while they are walking in the hallway. " hmm I dont know yet maybe I can visit her to their dorm." He his lips and look to his phone. " Maybe I can go with you, what if someone saw you there it will create issue again " Leeteuk suggested. Siwon narrowed his eyes to Leeteuk " seriously you want to see my Yoona?." Leeteuk hit siwon's head " Of course not she's already yours " Siwon chuckle " Im just kidding so you want to see Taeyeon? ". Leeteuk laugh " what's on you haha I just want to accompany you there." Siwon laughed while calling someone. " I'll tell it to your so called wife Kang Sora ".

" oppa waeyo? " yoona answer the call. Siwon stop chuckling " Oh im going there with Teukie Hyung can we? ". Yoona look around and she found the dorm was cleaned enough and other members are chatting others doing their own thing. " Oh yeah your always welcome here." Siwon look to Leeteuk " Ok then ill see you later bye I Love You ". " I Love You too bye keep safe" Yoona replied and smiled.

_____________________________________

SNSD DORM

" with Leeteuk?! " Taeyeon said in a shock " Girls clean the house palli......I dont want them to see our dorm in a mess." Hyoyeon look to Taeyeon like she's out of her mind

0.jpg I cant find Hyo Gif that suited to her reaction.... :(

" Relax!! our dorm is totally cleaned so nothing to worry ". Sunny and SeoHyun are chukcling together. " When she heard Leeteuk oppa name she suddenly jump into the couch " Sunny teased Taeyeon.

" Unnie its pretty obvious you like Leeteuk Oppa " Seohyun said. " and our maknae never lied " Jessica said and she smile. Taeyeon sent a death glare to them.

" Ding Dong........"

Sooyoung opened the door " Oppa come in palli....palli before someone can see you......" she pulled the two men going inside and closed the door.

Siwon walked closer to Yoona giving her a kiss on the cheek while Leeteuk bowed to other girls and he smile to TaeYeon, TaeYeon smiled back. " aww only on a cheek? " Jessica said while looking to YoonWon. " Unnie....." Yoona sent a death glare to Jessica. " Shika is right we want another kiss but on the lips " sunny said. Hyoyeon gigling " Aigoo kiss now" seohyun cover her eyes " go on im not watching " She smile.

Siwon look to Yoona while his lips and he grin

20111231_1325299913_16980500_11.jpg

" what's on that face? " Yoona ask. "they are asking for a another kiss should we grant them? " Siwon playfully pinch Yoona's chin. " Oppa.....that's only for their sillyness" Yoona said. " Aigoo kiss now!! so we can eat that " Sooyoung said while looking on siwon's hand bringing a box of cake.

" Kiss!! " They said Unison while seohyun covering her eyes.

" Unnie your........." Yoona didnt finish what she will going to say when siwon kiss her after 3 seconds. " I already give you what you want Happy? " siwon smile to the girls and handed the box of cake to sooyoung. " that's not enough!! we want a sweet kiss yoona didnt kiss back " Jessica said in a dissapointment. Sooyoung get the cake while giggling " yoona next time you kiss back ok? " she wink to yoona.

Siwon held yoona's face and look to her " Ok one more you kiss back ok?." Yoona plafully hit siwon's chest " Yah! and your enjoying their teasing!! " Siwon smiled and leaned closer and kiss her meanwhile yoona smile between the kiss and kissed back she even wrap her arms on siwon's neck and they kissed like there's just only them at the dorm. " Get a room!! " Taeyeon shout while giggling. " yeah there'a lot of room there you can choose one and continue your lovey dovey there " Hyoyeon said while smiling." you can make baby too..." Sooyoung laugh and because of what she told she receive a not that hurt punch from Jessica " aww " she touches her shoulder. " Enough enough...." Leeteuk clap his hands and he separate the two from kissing. " That's enough sorry for interuptions ".

" unnies I saw it I didnt cover my eyes " Seohyun said. " That's ok your in a proper age already " Sunny messed her hair. " Kaja let's eat now" Sooyoung said while heading to the kitchen. " Aigoo sorry for fany and yuri they missed this moment " Hyoyeon said while walking going to the kitchen. " then we can ask YoonWon to do it again when yuri and fany arrives later " Sunny chuckle. " unnie!! that's already too much " Yoona pout. " that's is when we still here " Siwon said and he received a death glare to yoona

"you really enjoying it oppa huh" yoona said and siwon giggled " that glare is the prettiest glare I received ". " I missed too to took a picture of it and post it to the net so YoonWoniteds would going to be happy " Jessica said as she hold her phone. Siwon smile to Jessica " why you forgot that? I bet our shippers will jump like crazy when they saw it Aigoo I wonder what will be their reactions if YoonWoniteds saw their omma and appa are kissing " Siwon look to Yoona. yoona shook her head " Aish Jessica unnie you really want me to be bash right? and involved to another issue again ". " Im just kidding girl I dont want that to happen, I dont want you to experience what I experienced before" Jessica smiled to her.

Sooyoung shout " Yeah......I remember that HaeSica!!! " while chewing. Hyoyeon hit sooyoung's shoulder " Aww " sooyoung touches her shoulder " poor shoulder they always hits you". " Yah!! dont talk when your mouth is full " hyoyeon said. " Yah!! why are you still there? come here and eat!! " Taeyeon shout. Jessica run to the kitchen and left YoonWon on the entertaiment room. " how about you YoonWon?! " Leeteuk shout while slicing another half of the cake. " Dont tell us your going to continue your kiss there!! " Sooyoung shout again and chuckle. " I told you dont talk when your mouth is full " Hyoyeon said after hitting sooyoung's shoulder again.

_________________________________

Siwon, Yoona, Leeteuk, Sooyoung and Sunny are talking at the kitchen while Taeyeon left already for her recording. While Hyoyeon and Seohyun are watching. Jessica left for her TV guesting taping.

Sooyoung while eating the gummy bears inside the tupper ware " Wow paris!! I like to go there too ".

" Yah!! just leave them...they need a quiet time together " Sunny said and get a gummy bear too.

" im jsut kidding " Sooyoung smile. " but are you really sure  your going to paris? why not on the other place?" Leeteuk added. " You know we have fans there " He reminded.

Sunny nods for agree

" maybe someone there can recognize you " Sunny said. " Dont worry were not going to announce that we were going to have a vacation " siwon said as he put his arm on yoona's shoulder " Manager hyung can handle this " Siwon added. " Dont be sure of " Leeteuk added " but I do trust him just make sure your act there like your not a couple or else " Leeteuk added again.

" So when do you plan to go there? " Sooyoung ask while eating. " on the other day after tomorrow is that ok sweetie? " siwon look to yoona. yoona look to him and nods followed by smile. " Ok that's settled " he smile too.

_______________________________

Yuri and Tiffany already got home.

" No more cake? " Yuri suddenly asked when Hyoyeon tell to them the whole story. " Yul we missed their kissed " Tiffany giggled.

Sooyoung on the other hand while pushing YoonWon going to the entertainment room " Yah!! Siwon oppa give her a goodbye kiss before you leave so Fany and Yul can see it " Tiffany clap " Yehey!! go on were waiting....." she used her eye smile while giggling.

120620685216362900nc9.gif

" palli im your number one shipper come on!! see im giggling " Tiffany added

And the couple give it but not long as same as they did awhile ago. " not that one!! " Sooyoung shout. " unnie your going to far already...that's enough " Yoona sent a death glare to sooyoung. " Bye guys were going now " Leeteuk bids goodbye to everyone. " Ok fine...that's enough at least they kissed " Tiffany said.

And Siwon and Leeteuk already Left.

yuri goes to the kitchen togehter with fany " Seriously there's no cake already? " Yuri shout while searching on the fridge. Yoona enters the Kitchen " aww no cake anymore? " Yuri look to yoona after pouting.

image

" Unnie I hide 4 slice for both of you I know sooyoung unnie will going to eat it all so....." she didnt finish it. " Who said? I think of them awhile ago but your right I might eat it all " Sooyoung said as she enter the kitchen and grinned " you have 4 slice? can I have one? " yoona goes to the fridge and take off the tupper ware " Here YulTi unnie have a sweet dessert " Tiffany smile while getting spoons and she gave one to Yuri " Our Yoong is so sweet that's why I love you " and she opened it. " No wonder why Siwon oppa fall for you " Yuri added as she taste the cake. " Wow taste so good " Tiffany said while chewing " oh...sooyoung you want some right? here let's share I dont want to get fat " while tapping her seat.

Its already evening Soshi was all complete now they are gathered on the entertainement room while watching.

" Paris? " Tiffany said while hugging a pillow " but we have fans there " she added. " that's what we said to them " sunny look back and she look back again on the screen. " Aish why dont choose another place? " Taeyeon said while hugging a pillow too sitting beside Tiffany.

Yoona who was sitting beside tiffany too sigh " I already said but his full of confident that our manager's can make it, he even told me he will not going to tweet it so that no one will know he will going to a trip "

Sooyoung who was sitting at the floor near on the couch while eating ice cream in a gallon " you know what there's a possibility that someone might catch you there " and she feed herself. " Yeah unnie...sooyoung unnie is right...hmmm and the worst at all the one who could see you there was a yoonwonited hehe kidding " seohyun said and laugh a little while hugging her favorite toy she's sitting on the floor too not far from soo.

seohyun-keroro.gif?w=538

" oh!! seohyun-ah you know how to joke now ah " Taeyeon laugh.(ahjumma laugh)

" let them that's what they want and of course secret will never be hide forever right? " Jessica said loud because she's quite far from others who was sitting beside Hyoyeon and playing on her IPAD. Hyoyeon on the other hand was talking on her phone not that loud only YulSic can hear her voice because they are the only near person to HyoYeon.

" oh really? " Hyoyeon while playing the edge of the pillow that she's hugging while giggling " why there's so noisy there? " Hyoyeon ask on the person that she's talking too.

Yuri ask Jessica by signalling " Who is she talking with? " Jessica smile to yuri and talk loud " Who else? Eunhyuk Oppa!! " and she smile to Hyoyeon.

Then the other girls look to hyoyeon " Unnie you really like talking to him huh " Yuri said. " You must date with him imagine she's always mentioning Hyuk name on the interview same with Hyuk oppa " Tiffany smile revealing her famous eye smile.

" ssshhhhhhh" Hyoyeon signal to them to be quiet.

And they laugh except for Yoona who's thinking and Sooyoung who was busy eating her ice cream in a gallon.

 

____________________________________________________________

Yai!! finally i really love it especially the yoonwon moments lol did you like it too? so how is it? keke

hope you comment and subscribe too... :) on siwon's pic i cant find a GIF of him grinning i mean i can find one but its not suited on the situation lols... hope you like it :)