Hoya

Is this True?

 

“Shut up, Jiyoung. Stop with this funny business. She doesn’t have anything to do with us.” This time, a guy replied. He was smirking as he stared at me. He looked pretty familiar somehow but I couldn’t lay my finger on it.

 

 

 

Why the heck was I smirking and ‘defending’ her? I don’t know, I think she looks rather familiar. Hmmm…Kim Eun Nah eh? That name sounds as if I’ve heard about it before. Haizz…Maybe I should ask Appa, he might know something. Oh yeah, I better apologize to Jiyoung before she starts being really irritating and noisy. Aishhh...Why the heck did I even agree to this relationship in the first place?

“Hoya ah…” Jiyoung pouted as she started to tug my arm.

Arghhh here comes the annoying Jiyoung and her whining. She should seriously stop doing that. It really makes her look rather ugly than what she already is. I don’t get what people see in her to call her one of the queenkas. I mean like she is snobby and stuff. THAT REALLY IS NOT A PRETTY SIGHT I TELL YOU.

“Hello? You there? Hoya? HOYAAAA!” Jiyoung started to wave her hands frantically in front of Hoya’s face since he was already daydreaming and not listening to her.

“Uhmm...Yeah Jiyoung?” Hoya finally snapped back to reality and was now facing the already annoyed Jiyoung.

“Oppa,” She started to pout, “Since you weren’t even listening to me just now, I want to go on a date after school. Let’s go shopping at the new shopping mall later!” Jiyoung exclaimed excitedly as she continued tugging Hoya’s arm which was annoying even further.

Aishhh this girl. Not even a peaceful day with her around. I think I might have hit my head real hard when I allowed her to be my girlfriend. No, I think I must have hit it really really hard on something before that. I guess I will have to tell the truth to her soon or else.

“Uhh, Jiyoung ah, how about we have our date this Friday? That way we can like have more time together. Meet at the park at six tomorrow?”

Good, now that finally shut her up. I was nearly at my limit with all of her constant bickering and whining. I should be able to get that heavy problem off my shoulders by tomorrow and I will finally be free from her.

 

Hmmm…I swear I’ve seen him before. What was his name again? Hoya? Yeah, Hoya. Shall ask Omma properly when I get back. She should know if I’ve met him in the past.

 

 

[For the whole day in school, both Hoya and Eun Nah were deep in thought as they tried to remember if they had met each before] .

.

.

.

 

 

 



 

 

HEY EVERYONE:D 

BLAQCat_Kissu HERE! 

Short update today but I promise you that the next chapter will be longer:DD

Sorry if I haven't been updating my fanfic as of late. I kinda lost my ideas I had so I redid everything so HERE I AM :33

Thank you again for being so patient guys:)