Meeting

Is this True?

 

Straight after school, both of them rushed home to ask their parents of their doubts. However, when they got home,

.

.

.

 

 

“I’m home! Omma, may I ask you something?” I asked Omma, who was running around the house frantically when I got back.

 

“Not now dear, we have to hurry. You have an important gathering that you must attend to tonight. When I mean important, I mean really really important to the fact that you MUST go with us and yea, you need to wear formal attire and not any of your tomboyish style that you always have on you. Come with me right now, we have to get you dolled up and stuff.”Omma replied as soon as she ended her abrupt call and frantic searching around the house.

 

“B-but Omma, this is important I-“

 

“Like I said, not now darling. Nothing is more important than this so you can ask me after the gathering okay?” Omma said hastily as she dragged me to my room.

 

Haizzzzz lets now hope that Omma’s not planning to make me wear some‘girly’ dress and such. A simple one would suit me very well and yeah, I wonder what’s so important about this ‘gathering’ that Omma is speaking of. Hmmmmm…

 

 


 

 

“Hello? Hoya speaking.” I answered my constantly ringing hand phone with much annoyance.

 

So many missed calls from Appa throughout the whole day. I wonder what’s up. Is it really that important such that he must call me so many times in a day?

 

“Howon-ah, Appa here. You really need to come home now. We have a major meeting to attend to tonight. I don’t care if you need to see that Jiyoung of yours at the moment. I demand you to be home in 15 minutes or else you will see the consequences for not obeying me.” Appa said urgently before hanging up.

 

Sheesh. I am already on the way home. What is so important in that gathering that Appa is saying such that he calls me throughout the day and even threatens me if I don’t get back in time. Oh and I think he really doesn’t like Jiyoung from the tone of his voice when he mentioned her. Oh well, I better hurry now since I have about 10 more minutes left.

 

 

~

 

 

“Appa, I’m home. I’m early so you don’t need to do anything to me as of now. So what is this ‘meeting’ that you speak of?” I asked Appa as soon as I got back home.

 

“Some sort of meeting. Oh wait before that, I need you to sign something. It’s really important; it’s going to reflect on how your future is going to be like.”

 

WHUT. Appa knows that I don’t really care for my future because I will end up being the successor of his company. My future will in the end be decided by him so I see no point in asking my consent or what so ever for my future. Besides, it’s not like I have a choice in anything in my life. Might as well sign it so that he will no longer pester me with this business.

 

As soon as I sign it, Appa grabs the piece of paper and starts to smile gleefully, preventing me from seeing the paper any further.

 

 


 

 

I grabbed the paper as soon as he signed it. Hopefully, he didn’t read it. I want him to be surprised. Besides, this was his mother’s wish before she passed on.

 “Ohkay, I guess that you have decided on your future. By the way, you cannot turn back at this point of time since you have signed this. I hope you won’t regret this choice that you have made but I specially think that this is really for your own good. You will know more of what is to come tonight so run along now, you need to prepare for the meeting.”

 

 


 

Hey guise:D

Third chappie here:D

Hope you have enjoyed my fic up to this. Let's say i was kinda busy these few weeks(again) so I didn't manage to update. Really really sorry *bows 90 degree*

OH and did you guise see my new poster? 

Very very nice right? Well, it was done by dear Shineecrazed ^.^

ONCE AGAIN, THANKS GUISE FOR YOUR SUPPORT. LUB YOU MUACKZXC <333