The Beginning

Is this True?

 

‘Dear Diary,

I, Eun Nah, have just moved from my beloved countryside Busan to bustling city Seoul. Turns out my parents wanted to further continue on their already blooming business. I would go to the public school nearby and such. However, I feel that there is something fishy that is going on but I can’t seem to lay my finger on it. Oh well, let’s hope that it is a good thing and not a bad one if there really is something going on.

Eun Nah’

“Eun Nah ah, come help us carry up the boxes!” Omma hollered from the downstairs. I then closed my prized possession before deciding to go down to help my parents move everything up to wherever they were supposed to be. A few hours later, everything was arranged accordingly and we were much drained for we had been unpacking and arranging our things for hours straight without any rest.

Luck for me, today was a Friday so I could rest for another day before going starting school on Monday. However, that meant I had to be prepared for my first day of school and such. I also had to catch up with what I have not yet learnt back in Busan. Oh and I need to say that I am pretty excited since my birthday’s coming up in a month’s time and it will be like the first time I will celebrate my 17th birthday here in Seoul. Who wouldn’t be? Moving to the city and celebrating it there for the first time with maybe some possible friends and stuff. Who wouldn’t? Well, I would be excited I guess. But I don’t really know about you guys.

 

~The next day~

 

“Omma, I’m going to school now!” I screeched excitedly as soon as she finished eating her breakfast. “Wait dear; I need you to sign something right now. It’s important.” Omma replied as she appeared with a piece of paper which she then placed in front of me. Since I was pretty in a hurry to get to school early, I blatantly singed it without even glancing at the paper once before I raced out to the chauffeur who would then send me to and fro school. Well, for the first few days of school that is.

As soon as I reached school, I went to the office where I got my class timetable. It was also when I got introduced to Lee Yeonji, a student councillor, who was supposed to tour me around the school and be my ‘buddy’ for the week so that I would be familiar with surroundings.

 

As soon as I reached school, I went to the office where I got my class timetable. It was also when I got introduced to Lee Yeonji, a student councillor, who was supposed to tour me around the school and be my ‘buddy’ for the week so that I would be familiar with surroundings.

“Hey, I’m Eun Nah and it’s nice to meet you.” I sheepishly as I rubbed the nape of my neck. It was awkward. Really awkward. Well, who wouldn’t when you just transferred schools in the middle of the year?

Soon after, we did proper self introductions where we talked about our life interests and stuff. Turns out, we were in the same class so that meant we were could bond more and you know what I mean.

 

~~~~~~

 

“Class, please be quiet for a moment. I would like to introduce to you guys an additional member to our class. Please introduce yourself, dearie.” The teacher who later introduced herself as Ms Kim announced before looking back at me to start.

“Erm, hello everyone. My name is Eun Nah. Kim Eun Nah. I was from Busan before transferring here. I hope you guys treat me well.” I grinned before bowing in front of them.

“Pfft. She’s lying. Must be a fangirl coming here to see our guys.” One of the girls remarked and it could be clearly seen that she was pissed.

“Shut up, Jiyoung. Stop with this funny business. She doesn’t have anything to do with us.” This time, a guy replied. He was smirking as he stared at me. He looked pretty familiar somehow but I couldn’t lay my finger on it.