Confession of Shim

My Rude Prince
  • ***

     

    (Changmin's P0V):

     

    Sleepless night. Unprepared plans. Unknown idea.

    With these thought of mine, I haven't noticed that I fell asleep. "Changmin-ah, ireona? Let's go to the park! At the park we usually play!"

    "N-noona? Is t-that you? You return...? for me?" My eyes slowly lit up to prove that my unbelief of hearing Hyogi noona's voice wasn't true.

    "Yes, baby it's me! Noona's back; because she misses you; A LOT. Get up now. I haven't been there for awhile you know. So, let's go?" Her soft warmth fingertips drop down to poked my chubby mushy cheeks.

    My brain functions for awhile and ponder everything that my ears just heard. "Ppali-ah~!! It's too late already! The sun's heat will damage our skin if we walk up late you know." Then I heard her famous giggle. Did my ears just heard her giggles?

    If it's not I felt a pricking sensation on my neck.... "Hyung? Hyung? Hyung?" then a high pitched giggle from a little man voice filled out my room.

    Seriously, I'm on my dreamland?

    I sat up out of my mind and messes my hair in frustration. "Hyung it's 3 in the afternoon! My appa called awhile ago asking to meet me at the restaurant."

    "Aish. O-okay! Wait up! Hyung appa will just dress up in a second." I stood up from my bed still having the thought of what am I going to do for tonight.

    Is my dream about our usual park where we played when we were young was the place that God had shewed me to bring noona tonight? Could I consider that? Can I?

    Could noona would like my idea? Wouldn't she?

     
  • Quickly, after I dropped down Changwoo in our restaurant to meet his father, I asked Yunho to tell our head chef to prepare noona's favorite dishes: then before 7 in the evening, they'll be bringing up everything what I had ordered in that said park.

    Afterawhile, I went to my highschool bestfriend, Kyuhyun, and exactly, he was not yet busy; so he complied to prepare the park where my rendezvous with noona will going to happen.

    "A proposal right away, buddy?" he mouthed out, while making a contact with his staffs.

     

    I sighed a little, "Well, I wanted to; but not now."

     

    He jokingly hit my abdomen. "Is it because of love triangle ha? Bro.. paving a way, or rather I'd mean pretending to compromise on the situation for someone doesn't mean she was not yours, you know?"

    "Then what do you want me to do then?" I bitterly laugh and hit him back in a joking manner.

    "Silly! Of course, confess! Want me to spell it for you, bro?" He placed down his laptop over the table and motioned me to sit on his side.

    "It sounds easy; but hard to perform. What if she doesn't feels the same way? What if she doesn't likes me back? What if she really loves the father of her son? That's embarrassing bro, if that would be the case!"

    "Ahh, lower down your pride for now, bro. Remember, if a man bravely confess to a girl, there would be a big tendency after you confessed; will she consider what you feel for her."

    My thought quickly responded, "then she was not really in love with me: that was just a way of her being grateful that someone had like her."

    I have a point, right?

    "Then you shouldn't had wastes your time.. your effort to drive.. your car's gasoline.. to asked for my advice in the first place, if you won't even listen. Aish. If you weren't just my bestfriend, I already kicked you out of my house~!"

    Well, Kyuhyun has a point too. Could I even consider that?

    Confess.

    Could that be a right thing? Or am I that fast?

    ***

    The clock reaches halfway to 7, I looked at myself in the full body mirror before I finally drove off.

     
  • A half an hour of drive, I arrived at the place where the last time I dropped noona. I saw the man she says that was her cousin together with a not fat/not skinny lady with him. I maneuvered and turned my car in front from where that guy was; they bids goodbye to each other, and the lady confidently hopped into my car and smiled at me once she caught me awkwardly looking at her.

    "Thanks for picking me up!" She started out once she pulled the car's door to close.

    I was momentarily startled, scrutinizing her from her head down the finger tip of her toes. "Is anything wrong?" she asked with full of wonder.

    I shook my head then shyly looks away. My lips seems wanted to say something but something inside me, telling me not to say it. What apparent reason do I had by then?

    "A-are.. A-are you.. No, I mean.. Are you sure you were riding the right car, Miss?" I asked, stuttering with my own word.

    She shyly let out a laugh. "I was really mistaken if I'm not riding with Shim Changmin." Her eyes directly look on mine. It's not that I'm assuming or what, but I can see some sparkle in her eyes the way it gazes right through me.

    Is that mean, she also likes me? She had a feeling for me? And above all, did she perhaps -- loves me?

    "May we.. or let me correct myself, can we move now?" and that word of her makes me snap out of my endless trance.

    Oh my heart! It was driving me crazy the way it beats inside me. Anytime, I can faint? Can I?

     
  • Before I could, she spoke out unexpectedly in my part. "Changmin-shii.. How's Changwoo?" I gasped, trying to hid up my tensing nerves inside me.

    "Ah Changwoo-ya? He.. he's with with his father." Did I just stuttered? 0.o? Bwoya? Why am I being like this?

    "Ahh.. That's great to hear and they were getting along very well." Then she also smiled.

    "Ah ne. Chun can be really a good father to him." and with that, unmindlessly, her focus turns up on me. Did I just say that?

    Her lips curved for a smile. "Ye-yes, he is."

    Ouch. She really found out how better Chun was rather I.

    Playing with the strap of her bag and added, "you too can be a great father as well~" Did she just complimented me?

    In the side of my eye from where her view was, I could feel sincerity through her eyes. I just can't believe that I felt this beating object inside the chest of my rib cage, locating at the middle left goes popping up and out in there........ after a long time.

    ***

    After the heartstopping moment with her during the drive, we safely reached the park where we usually played together after school.

    My head unconsciously twists on the side where she was, watching what could be her reaction. "Changmin-ah..." Her lips blurted out.

    We both hopped down at the same time, and our gazes both ended up at the view from where our favorite seesaw was.

    "Do you still remember this park? ..... Noona?" then her focus shifted on me.

    "N-neo.... Do you still remember me?" she said, almost with tears running down on her face.

    Closing my eyes, I nodded. "I do. Mianhae, noona."

    My eyes remained shut, until I felt my heart tightens. "Cha.. Changmin-ah.." she said, with her sobbing tone.

    Then followed by a warmth and soft arms were wrapped around me. It is the place where I truly belongs to.

     
  • ***

    "WaHHH..... WOOOWW.. WAHHH!!! Ya Changmin-ah, let me fall~!!" she happily squealed when the gravity lift her up.

    Seeing her how happy she was like that, I'm contented to be with her in this moment. Even if she wasn't mine, knowing that we're fine, bond with her for some time --- Wah! Wait! Why am I saying that?

    It should be me to be with her in the end, right?

    "Shim Changmin let me down, let me fall." I let her fall unexpectedly in her part.

    "YA~!! Michyeosseo~!!" She jokingly scolded me and hopped down from her place that cause me to fall hardly on the ground. Before I could able to react, her smile caught my attention right away. Could this be LOVE?

    Perhaps, my true LOVE?

    Once I caught up in her pace, my first instinct told me to hold her hand; for an instance, I did.

    She was seemingly surprise at first; but followed with an adorable smile and held me back as well.

    The weather seems so fine tonight; could this night be also one of my best and memorable night of my life after I confessed?

    Slowly, I diverted my gaze down to her, finding a chance to tell her what I really feel for her after all these years. My tongue tied up when she caught me glancing at her for that long.

    My lips moved, but there were no words can fit how-- "Is there anything you wanna tell me?" my inward thought got interrupted when she began to asks.

    "Uh... uhm... Hmm... I ..." Sweats trail down on my face. Even my palm couldn't deny the fact that it releases liquid transferring onto hers. Oh gee. The brave Changmin: where art thou?

     

    ~To Be Continued...

 

----