Chun is troubled~

My Rude Prince
  • ***

     

    Meanwhile with Changwoo and Chun.....

     

    After Max dropped Changwoo down into his restaurant to meet his father, Chun treats his son to eat first and later on inform Changwoo that they'll go to the mall to shop. The kid nodded in excitement and was happy that his father will buy him anything what he wantest to.

    The hour had come where Chun and Changwoo will have a bond through buying and shopping, but for the older man's purpose was not that as what the young kid had thought.

    While Changwoo was in the midst of trying the toys he found amazed with, "Yes, 2 tickets for Taiwan, please." Chun said on the other line.

    His head turns making sure that the kid was not hearing his conversation. "As soon as the flight was available." He added; and with that he hangs up.

    He headed back from where the young kid was and tapped him on his shoulder, "do you like them all?" He asked, smiling, on which the little boy nodded happily.

    "We'll gonna take them all." He told the man who assisted his son to try out those toys.

    He fixed his shades pushing it up, "hurry up, Changwoo-ah. We still had to buy you up some clothes ha?" He ruffled the young man's hair who hadn't knew anything what was he up for.

    Could that be a great idea? Or another mishaps for him to eventually take away your trust for him?

    "Wae appa? Where are we going?" The little man asked with a small doubt appeared on his countenance.

    "No-nowhere. Isn't it wrong to buy my Changwoo some new clothes?" Those words of his covered his son's doubt; but at the back of his mind, he felt guilty in a sudden.

    He could take away Changwoo through your permission, right? But not at this point. Some could may even misunderstood if a child disagrees of going with you, that results of kidnapping, wasn't it?

    He particularly could not clearly think of how to be with his son, through this foolish plhe had come with.

    He was desperate.

    If that was the right word we could describe it for him; but he doesn't admit it. He couldn't. He just can't.

     
     

    The young man had doubted more when he had noticed that his father also bought 2 backpacks and put on all the clothes they did bought. He wanted to ask his dad but... "Is there something wrong, my son?" Chun asked as he noticed the little boy's sudden quietness.

    Changwoo slowly shook his head and shifted his gaze outside the window. 'Max appa, where are you? Please save me from Chun appa.' The kid thought.

    Less than an hour of drive, they've finally arrived where you can see a lot of planes. This really confirms what the young man discerns earlier was really proven. "Uhm, Changwoo-ah. Appa just need to go to the restrooms. I'm going quick. Don't open these doors when someone knocks in, is that clear?"

    He nodded for his answer. As he watches his father slowly fading out of his sight, an idea popped inside his head.

    He clicked the window button to turn it down, over-looking for a telephone booth. His gaze was stopped on the right side near the entrance gate and saw 3 telephone booths was piled out there.

    He haven't wasted any time and turned to unbuckle his seatbeat and hopped down from his dad's sport's car hurriedly to escape from what plan did Chun had.

    Good thing was, he exactly had a money, but the problem is, he had no penny.

    He ran to find a counter as if someone was chasing after him: it sounded like that but who cares? As long as he could ran away from the threatening hands of his father.

    About Chun going to the restroom was not really true obviously. He went straightway to the ticketing area to get their flight ticket which was 7:20pmKST heading for Taiwan. He took up his wrist and levels it within his eyes. "It's 6:40." He muttered out a little anxious.

    He hurriedly jogged back from where he parked his car, but once he opens up the door on the driver's seat, surprisimgly, the person he was expecting to see was nowhere in sight.

    "Changwoo-ah?!" He said, in panic.

    He pulled up his hair in frustration, then had kicked the wheels also. The first thing that came up to his mind was, Changwoo was lost.

    He can't think properly nor perform any action. Obviously, panic runs down throughout his entire countenance.

  • He thought of contacting Max but a part of him was contradicting his plans. He had lost his own son; and asking for someone's help was a great loss of his pride.

    Once he had calmed down a little, an idea came inside his head. The little man, probably, he got thirst all the way that's why he went to exit the car: but that was such a wrong idea. He hadn't known that his son was smarter than his.

    ---

    At the meantime with Changwoo.. He can't find a counter, obviously a 4-year old kid cannot read some difficult phrases, but he knows what A-Z looks like.

    He went to search for a cashier-like booth, just like what he saw in the supermarket; but sadly, he can't find one. He doesn't had an idea nor realizing from where he was standing at, was a food chain.

    The young man continues to walk, observing every little passages he was passing through... Until he got tired and sat on a bench. Little by little, he realizes the night was turning deep. The maximum of the people walking in front of him slowly fading away in number. His little stomach also started to grumble.

    He began to caress his empty stomach, and the young man's strong spirit of seeing his Max appa turns down and began to cry.

    "Max appa.. Where are you? Chun appa wanted to bring me to his country. I can't leave you and eomma. I love the both of you~"

    From afar, someone had been watching the little man ever since he started to wander away from the airport. Who could that be?

    Could he or she can help Changwoo returns back where his Max appa lives? Or his life would be put to danger... again?

     
     
  • ---

     

    (Yunho's P0V):

    Seriously, I had no idea why did I easily complied what my boss slash bestfriend, Changmin had asked me to. It indeed was easy, but doing nothing watching out for someone was such a boredom. (>~<)

    It began once he left Changwoo with his father. My bestfriend reminded me that I must be 150m away from them so that it won't be obvious that I was spying on them; if that could be the right term it is. Its not that my bestfriend was suspecting Changwoo's father; but he was concerned for the little boy's safety? Or getting a point for Chef noona's sake? Hmm..

    My friend was mysterious lately. As a good friend of his, I just give him some space to think enough; but when I see the right time, I'm gonna bombard him all of the questions in my head. And that right time, as he had promised, right after I fulfilled all the tasks he had wanted me to.

    For an hour, they ate at the resto, and leaves when they are finally done. I also readied my keys to continue the task that was set. So the first destination was at the Mall. As the rules had stated, 150m distance from the target.

    My friend even requested me to wear a scare-crow costume; including the big tooth, weird clothings and most importantly, the darkest big-eyedglass. Can you imagine? The adorable, Jung Yunho, wearing a Halloween costume just for disguising? hmp..

    Oh well, as long Changwoo's father may not recognize me, it's okay! While at the toy shop, I caught Chun was on his phone. I couldn't clearly hear, but for sure I heard, 2 tickets?! As long ... something about the flight?! Hallucinating was not attacking me at that point, so that simply means he's up taking Changwoo with him. Oh no~! Max must know about this! But once I glanced with my watch, I remembered how busy he was for his surprise with noona. So I kept that for awhile, and continued to have an eye with Chun and Changwoo.

    Quickly, I stepped on the gas so I couldn't lose the sight of the back of their car. After an hour, they were stopped at the airport's ..

    ---

    ...to be continued~

 

~ ~

 

A/N: Aigoooo.. 2 more chapters left.:(   But I'm gonna make an epilogue once it reaches to 3k+ views. Love y'all, my beloved readers. Bear with me, okayyy ? Hwaiting!^^