Last day!

My Rude Prince
  • ***

     

    The beautiful sun from the heavens wonderfully rose up down the city of Seoul, country of South Korea, locating at the North East of Asia. Exactly this day also could be wonderful for you since it was the last day of your stay-in workout at the gym.

    Once your eyelids lit up due to the sunshine outside the curtain, you fix yourself a little and went ahead down to the weighing area. Your gym instructor wasn't yet up, so it was you alone operated the system.

    Tapping your left foot first, slightly feeling anxious what could be the result. Trying to feel something as you have thought of the days you work hard for this day to come.

    Releasing some soft air from your lungs-- it took you a couple of minutes more before your heart went back on its normal rate.

    Closing your eyes, as you also lifted up your head once both of your feet rested at the stepping scale. "Hana.. deul.. set!"

    Carefully, you lowered down your head. Slowly, opening your eyelids up. Your gaze landed exactly at 60kg. but the big arrow wasn't there. "Oh I hope its not up 60!!" you mumbled repeatedly.

    "Oh come on.." you tightly shut your eyes, and released a deep breath.

    After your heart went calm, you slowly opened up your eyes again. Your left eye sneak first, and it landed....

    "56kg.?!!" Both of your eyes shut open in surprise.

    "Seriously, is Song Hyogi's back???!!" you muttered out in amazement.

     
     
     
    ---
     
  • (Hyogi's P0V):

     

    "Good morning noona! Forgive me if I woke up late." Taec stated while he was rubbing his eyes, using the back of his hand.

    "Ah no~ It's just turning 7 so you have to go back.. sleep.." I stepped down and slightly pushes him to convince him to go back inside his room and sleep.

    "Just fine, noona. We had an agreement to jog to the Han River to reach it for less than an hour, remember?" he yawns and stretches at the same time.

    "Jinjja? Did we? It seems like I... Hmm.. Too excited to meet my son?" he chuckled, and I also did.

    **

    I took a quick shower, then wears a sport bra inside and the Adidas jacket outside for my tops; then a 3/4 jogging pants for my underneath and a Reebok sneakers for my shoes.

    Before I could able to leave my room, I tuned in my music player and played TVXQ's Believe firstly to start up the mood.

    Taec flashed his eye-smile as he saw me exiting the gym while he patiently waits for me at the side entrance; and I also gladly returned my sincere smile to him. He sets the timer and began to walk a little faster until we gain the speed we wanted to.

    We started off to jog or rather mean slightly run -- having the same pace until we reached the said destination we both agreed upon. We both ended to collapsed on the grass, heavily panting to the effort we had given for our activity. It is worth it.

    It was not only good for our heart's respiratory system; but for our physical's fitness as well.

    "1 hour and 3 minutes." Taec spoken out.

    "Aish. We failed then." sighing in disappointment, but he turned to me and giggles.

    "I was kidding noona!" He sat up straight and faced the river as I also heard him gasped the wind that exactly passed in that moment.

    "That. Was. Not. A. Joke! To as what I observed recently, you always put me in a very heart-stopping situation. Know what, it works. Really works. And thanks to you, I was in the almost of bringing me to the hospital!" I joked out. "So how many minutes did we make it?" I continued.

    "Hmm.. minus 10~"

    "Ah jeongmal?" my face stretched up in surprise and unbelief what we just aimed for.

  • He nodded, and grab our bottled water from his backpack. "Thanks." I said, after he handed me the other one.

    While both of our gaze was mainly focused at the soft gush of the river, I suddenly remembered that day where I picturized myself with Chun, wherein we had our first talk after 5years, and lastly this is the place that he claimed my lips as his once again.

     

    "Marry me, Hyogi-ah~" that words of his never left my mind after he sincerely expressed it later that day.

     

    Could he be really the one for me since we have Changwoo now? Could that be the sign?

    How about Changmin, my first love? But in this case, it is one-sided. I know not if he feels the same way as I do; but that's impossible. I'm ascertain of it.

    Nonetheless, 'FIRST LOVE NEVER DIES'.

    Changmin or Chun? Chun or Changmin? Changmin or Chun?

    "Why thinkest too much, noona? That can makes you stress and can brought you back what ye were recently." Taec spake out that makes me exit from my inward thought.

    "A-ani.. I was just trying to figure some things out." I defended.

    "Won't you mind to share?" he faced me as I've seen his eyes that he's willing to listen as always. He's really a good friend. If I'm not deeply in-love with those two men on my mind, this man in front of me could my heart be mistaken that he's the man that I've been looking for.

    Sadly, we were meant just to be like this -- a friend.

    "Its just that..."

    "Love-life problem?" he continued, unsurely.

    Shyly, I nodded. "Ah n-ne."

     
  • "You know noona, your friend dongsaeng, Taeckie's in the house, in case you need someone to talk to." He smiled, and moves a little closer on my side.

    "My ex... He wanted me back, but there was a part of me that I cannot believe nor listen unto him anymore. Even our own son doesn't like him unlike that he approves my first love."

    "That's really a tough decision to make, noona. Whatever decision you ended up, remember I'm just here to support you. It doesn't mean if your last day in the gym today was also the last day that we're going to see each other, right?" I assured him with a smile.

    ---

    It was exactly 7pm when Taec helped me to carry up my luggage where Max and I had agreed to meet. Few minutes later, the rude Prince came, driving his Ford Expedition.

    Taec bids goodbye as I climbed inside his car and positioned myself at the passenger's seat. "Thanks for picking me up!" I started out once I pulled the car's door to close.

    He was momentarily startled, scrutinizing me from my head down the finger tip of my toes. "Is anything wrong?"

    He shook his head then shyly looks away. His lips seems wanted to say something but something inside him, telling him not to say it. What could that be his reason by then?

    "A-are.. A-are you.. No, I mean.. Are you sure you were riding the right car, Miss?" he asked, stuttering with his own word.

    Oh yeah, I forgot that I'm not the lady with a lot of fats on my face, chin, chest, belly, thigh and my legs! Oh sorry I forgot that I'm now the new and different, Song Hyogi.

     
  • "I was really mistaken if I'm not riding with Shim Changmin." My eyes directly look on his. It's not that I'm assuming or what, but I can see some sparkle in his eyes the way it gazes right through me.

    "May we.. or let me correct myself, can we move now?" and that word of mine makes him snap out of his trance.

    He started off the engine and began to drive. It was a quite awkward atmosphere but I won't just let it be there for the rest of the day.

    "Changmin-shii.. How's Changwoo?" I began, slightly trying to hid up my tensing nerves inside me.

    "Ah Changwoo-ya? He.. he's with with his father." He's stuttering? 0.o? Bwoya? Why is he like that?

    Forcefully, I nodded as a response. "Ahh.. That's great to hear and they were getting along very well." Then I also smiled.

    "Ah ne. Chun can be really a good father to him." in that, unmindlessly, my focused turns up on him. Did he just say that?

    Hesitantly, my mouth want not to open to say something but I have to. "Ye-yes, he is."

    Playing with the strap of my bag and added, "you too can be a great father as well~" Did I just complimented him?

    In the side of my eye from where his view was, my eye caught him smiling. I just can't believe that I felt this beating object inside the chest of my rib cage, locating at the middle left goes popping up and out in there........ after a long time.

     

    ~to be continued...

     

----