Chapter 2 ~~ Runaway Bride 2

YOU ARE THE LOVE I WANNA BE IN

 

Bom looked at Jiyong and he said, “Go on.”

 

 

Bom faced everyone and looked for her parents. She’s very nervous rather very nervous thinking that this was all a nightmare. Now she is ready to take the consequences of her decision,

 

 

“Ahmmmnnn. . . . Appa, omma. . . I’m very sorry, I can’t. . I can’t marry Jiyong. I’m sorry.” She’s now crying in front of many people. “You know I’m against your decision but you didn’t give me a chance to speak and decide for myself, you just *sobs* listen to your own.” She continued.

 

 

Her parents are now out of their seats.

 

 

“Park Bom!” she heard her father shout, and her mother is crying trying to stop her father.

 

 

“I’m sorry appa *sobs*. I really can’t. I love you very much but this is too much. You’re taking away my life to me. I’m really sorry. Omma, please take care always, and remember that I will always love you. Thank you.”

 

 

And Bom just runaway from the church, leaving everyone in surprise, especially their parents.

 

 

While running she said, “Thanks Jiyong. I owe you this so much.” A smile written on her face.

 

 

Bom don’t know where to go. She’s happy, yes, but her tears are continuous on falling. . .

 

 

Back at the church . . . . . .

 

 

Mr. Park is still in anger. He didn’t notice that his wife suddenly fainted.

 

 

“Yah! Help me! Call an emergency!” he yelled while fanning his wife.

 

 

“She’s still breathing but it’s slowing down.” One man said.

 

 

At last the ambulance is here.

 

 

At the sanatorium . . . . . .

 

 

The doctor just came out from the emergency room.

 

 

Mr. Park faced him while holding the doctor’s shoulder, shaking it and said.

 

 

“Doc how is she? Is he alright? Dc answer me‼”

 

 

Doctor Kim looked down and then faced him.

 

 

“I’m Mr. Park. She just passed away. She experienced a heart attack; her heart also didn’t supply the oxygen needed to the brain so she also had a . I’m sorry Mr. Park we did our best to save her.” Doctor Kim nodded before leaving them.

 

 

Minzy was dumb founded in her place. Her tears are flowing down on her cheeks. She can’t feel anything, her legs are getting wobbly.

 

 

“No‼ It can’t be‼ She’s not dead‼” Minzy herd her father shout and run to him. She knelt into the floor to hug her father. Minzy heard her father saying her mother’s name; she can’t shed her tears anymore.

 

 

“Bom, you are the one responsible for your mother’s death.” He murmured.

 

 

At Bom’s . . . . . .

 

 

Her phone vibrated.

 

 

“Yeoboseo?”

 

 

“Bom unnie! I h-have something to t-tell you.” She recognized the voice, it was Minzy’s.

 

 

“Minzy-ah what is it? Is there something wrong?”

 

 

She noticed Minzy’s sobbing over the phone.

 

 

“O-omma~”

 

 

“Omma is what? Minzy get straight to the point, you’re getting me worried.” She demanded.

 

 

“Omma is dead.” Minzy said as she blurted out from crying.

 

 

And then Bom lost her seize on her phone leaving it crashed on the floor.

 

 

Omma is dead. Omma is dead. Omma is dead.

 

 

Those three words are repeating itself in her head.

 

 

She feels anesthetized from what she heard from her sister. Tears are falling down.  She lost her mother and it was all her fault.

 

 

--- End of Flashback ---