Chapter 1 ~~ Runaway Bride 1

YOU ARE THE LOVE I WANNA BE IN

It’s dark outside and very cold. Up there she sees the stars, shining on the above, and the moon that shines so bright in this dark night. And down there, the city is still up and busy. Street lights all over the place and some cars on the highway *she let out a weak smile* like chasing each other.

 

 

She feels better hen she sees this seen every night. Bom can’t sleep so she prefers to stay outside. Hugging her legs while her head is resting on it, she sits on her favorite couch in her veranda.

 

 

She feels vey empty and  . . . . . . . . unloved.

 

 

Just now she feels the warm tears running down on her rosy cheeks.

 

 

“Yah! Park Bom why are you crying?!” she yells. “This is what you want right? You want to be alone and in the same to be independent, that’s why you are here in U.S. to find time intended for yourself.” She continued sobbing.

 

 

Bom’s crying all the way now.

 

 

“Omma… *sobs* I miss you… I wish you were here with me and *sobs* make things alright.” She looks up in the sky as if she sees her mom. “I want you here by my side and comfort me like you always did to me when I was your little girl. *sobs* I love you omma and that’s forever. You will stay here in my heart…always…*sobs*”

 

 

“I’m sorry. I know this is my entire fault for not having you here omma… I really am sorry…”

Crying her heart out loud.

 

 

--- Flashback 5 years ago ---

 

 

Everything was settled. The guests and the groom is currently standing at the end of the aisle in front of the altar. Everybody is waiting for the bride to arrive.

 

 

But the visage of the groom looks uneasy.

 

 

“Hey hyung, you okay?” Seungri tapped the shoulder of Jiyong.

 

 

“u-oh yah I’m fine. Just a little bit nervous. Hehe!” he faked a laugh.

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

I think this is not totally right! Yes, I love Bommie but only as a friend and nothing more. This arranged marriage will not work out if we don’t love each other right? So I have to do something even if it will ruin everything between our families.

 

 

He got back to his sanity when everyone is clapping heir hands because Bom has finally arrived. The people who participate on the entourage are starting to walk down the aisle.

 

Jiyong gasped in surprise. He doesn’t know what to do now. It’s too late. . . . maybe???

 

 

“Wooohhh‼! *whistle* the beautiful bride is here‼” one man said cheering all the way with others.

 

 

Hmmmmm. . . . . .

 

 

Bom is unquestionably beautiful with his wedding dress that her mom chose to for her to wear.

 

 

She’s walking on the aisle with her father. But she’s not smiling.

 

 

“Bom, you should smile a little. This is your day.” He heard her father whispered. She just gave nod for an answer.

 

 

It can see through her face and eyes that she is not happy.

 

 

Bom’s POV

 

I shouldn’t be in this situation. I don’t love Jiyong. He’s just like a little brother to me. I hope Jiyong will do something about this arrange marriage. I don’t want to be with the man I don’t really love. I know he loves someone, but because of this marriage they had to break up. I’m sorry Dara. I also don’t want this but I think we can’t do anything about this.

 

 

Her father tapped her hand and made her back to her senses. Bom’s now in front of Jiyong.

 

 

“Kwon Jiyong I’m now giving you the chance to have my beloved daughter Bom. Take care of her man. I trust you.” Mr. Park said to Jiyong.

 

 

“Y-yes Mr. Park. I will, don’t worry.” He answered and looked at Bom. “Shall we?” he continued.

 

 

But before they lead towards the altar, Jiyong leaned to Bom’s right shoulder and whisper something that made Bom’s eyes widen a bit and nod afterwards.

 

 

The ceremony started. . . . . . . . . .

 

 

Bla bla bla bla. . . . . . . .

 

 

“Kwon Jiyong, do you accept Park Bom as you lawfully wedded wife for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?” the priest asked him.

 

 

“I do.” He answered while looking at Bom in a you-know-what-to-do look.

 

 

“And you Park Bom, do you accept Kwon Jiyong as your wedded husband for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?”