Chapter 3 ~~ The Ogle

YOU ARE THE LOVE I WANNA BE IN

Bom is lying down on her bed, woke up by the peeking sunlight in the curtain.

“Urghh…” she groaned.

She still wants to sleep but the bright sunlight didn’t let her to. Hehe!

Her eyes were still swollen because of crying last night.

“Good morning to you Park Bom. Hope that this day will be great.” She told herself.

Suddenly there is someone knocking on the door.

*Knock! Knock!*

“Ms. Park I’m here to clean.” An old woman’s voice said.

“Ahm… Can you please come here later this afternoon?” Bom said.

“Arasso.” the she left.

Yes. She’s living alone in her condo.

Since she came from a well-off family, she can easily get the necessary things that she needed, but this condo unit was from her mom. Her mother gave this to Bom as her birthday present. So she used to live in this place since she went from Korea.

Bom rushed into the bathroom to freshen up. After some moment she went to the kitchen and grabs some corn for her breakfast. Obviously she loves corn so much; she can live only eating corns beside her when left in an isolated place. Hehe! That’s why her fridge was full of corn, corn flavored food and what so ever.

While munching her corn. . . . . . .

*Ring! Ring!*

She gets her phone and sees whose calling.

“Yeoboseo?”

“Hey Bom unnie! Wazzup!”

“Chaerin!?” Bom’s eyes widen.

“Neh! How are you?”

“I’m fine. You?”

“Same here. Where are you now?” Chaerin asked.

“I’m here in my unit, just taking my breakfast.” She answered.

“Oh I see… Can I come over?”

“Omo‼ You’re here in New York also” she asked surprised.

“Yes! So can I?” Chaerin asked again.

“Oh sure! I would love to! Just text me if your near!”

“Arasso! Bye!” then she hung up.

Bom’s POV

So Chaerin is here also. What is she doing here anyway? Is she here to look over me for appa? Hmmmm. . . . . . . I know appa, even if he’s still mad at me, he always makes sure that all is well. For everyone know, I’m still her daughter. Well I must be more careful this time. He has an eye over me and she’s my best friend Chaerin.

 

“My corn is finish already? Aisht‼ Why is that all things has its end? Why can’t it be forever instead?”Bom said irritated when she didn’t notice that her corn has already finish while thinking of her father. She washed her hands and drinks some water.

She was bored so she went to the living room and plays her ipod with the loudest volume. It has speakers, amplifiers and woofers connected to it so it will be definitely a blast inside her condo. Wahahaha‼~

Bom dances like she’s in a party club and she sings so wonderful. Yes, Bom loves to sing and because of that her voice transformed in a very powerful one even if she did not take any singing lesson when she was little. But even if she knew that she has that kind of voice she didn’t pursue it.

While enjoying her own party… she didn’t notice that there is someone knocking on her door. It was about 10 seconds when she finally becomes aware of it.

“At last she’s here!” Bom excitedly run towards the door and open it for Chaerin. But….

“Chaerin what too----“ Bom suddenly realized that she’s not Chaerin but a very handsome, no! y human being in front of her. Damn! He’s very hot even if he’s only wearing his pajamas and has a weird hair color … mint green.

But Bom shook her head and face the man in front of her.

“Hey Miss‼ Do you know what time is it?!” he said angrily to Bom while squeezing his eyes with his left hand and his other hand was on his waist.

“Y-yeah!... what’s the problem Mister??” she’s stuttering.

“You ruined my sleep! You don’t even care about your neighborhood! Do you know that?‼” he’s  now yelling at Bom.

“Neh! I was just having fun and exercise. What’s the problem mister?” Bom answered irritated.

“Exercise while others are still sleeping? Nonsense! Just don’t do it here! Arasso??‼ You’re disturbing others.” He walks out in front of Bom in went to his unit.

Bom was left dumbfounded in her door. It was first time to be yelled by someone who she didn’t know at all. Handsome stranger, she remembered his fierce eyes.

“Aisht! He’s a bastard! I don’t care if I ruined his sleep. At least I had fun. Wahahaha‼”

She went back to the living room and lessens the volume of the speaker and called Chaerin to check where she is.

“Yeoboseo?”

“Yah! Chaerin-ah where are you now?” Bom asked.

“Mianhe unnie, I can’t come this time. I have some emergency. I’m really sorry.”

“Arasso. Just call me when you are free. Bye.” The she hang up.

“What will I do now? That man also ruined my day, what if….” Smirked.

 

*Knock! Knock!*

“I think he’s still sleeping, maybe I must eat this breakfast alone.” But before she walks away she heard the door open and a groan from him.

“Hmmnn… what? Who are you?” he said. His eyes were closed.

“Hmm… G-good morning?” Bom said.

“You?! What do you want?” he said annoyed.

 “Ahh.. You know I brought some breakfast…” She looked into his eyes and said, “I’m Bom.”

“Neh. Was that a peace offering?” he smirked.

“Sort of. Hehe! Do you want?” she offered.

“Hmm… So mysterious. Are you sure you didn’t put anything poisonous in that food?” grins.

“Yah! Ani! If you don’t want it then say so! Not you’re insulting me!” she yelled.

“Oh relax miss! I’m just asking”, he moved closer to Bom’s face, “Unless you’re guilty because of what happened a moment ago.” Then he grabs the food from Bom who is having a hard time picking up herself and then he went inside his unit leaving her standing in the front door.

Bom’s POV

  • That bastard! He didn’t even say thank you or what instead he insulted me‼ Hmp‼ Let’s see his reaction on that food I made.. Hahaha‼ But I like his y eyes and stares... He is just so perfect... HUH‼?? Bom‼ Will you stop drooling with that man! He’s a jerk!

Bom was just annoyed by that man. She hates his presence when he moved closer to her and stares like that as if he knows many things about her. She’s afraid once again.