Chapter 3

Is it a dream or reality?

The first thing comes to Yoona's mind right after she enters the flat is a bed. She doesn't mind which room to stay so she just let her feet bring her to whichever one and throws herself to the bed.

 

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh~ Finally a bed!!” Yoona is ready to fall asleep at any moment. But then suddenly she sits bolt upright with both eyes wide open. “Oh sssssssssugar! I forgot to call the storage company!”

 

Yoona immediately grabs her phone and makes the phone call.

 

 

Good evening, this is GG Storage Company. What can I help you?”

 

Hello, this is Yoona Im who was supposed to give you a ring yesterday but I forgot. I'm sorry.”

 

Oh hi Yoona, that's absolutely fine. Your stuffs are ready to be delivered from our depot. So where do you want them to be delivered to?”

 

Can you deliver them to the Infin8ty University please? Block G, 12th floor, flat number 1205.”

 

Okay, no problem. We will deliver them to you tomorrow morning.”

 

That will be perfect. Thanks very much.”

 

You're welcome Yoona. Bye!”

 

Bye!”

 

 

Since Yoona has been living in the UK for 4 years, she has many belongings with her. She sent them to the storage company before she went back to Korea for her summer holiday because she would no longer be staying at her previous homestay.

 

Great, now everything is done! Let's take a quick shower then sleep!”

 

 

 ---

 

 

- Next morning -

 

 

*Ding dong*

 

Yoona walks to the door and opens it.

 

Good morning! Are you Miss Yoona Im?” A tall, strong man who is standing beside 5 huge boxes greeted Yoona.

 

Good morning sir! Yes I am Yoona. Can you help me to bring them to the sitting room please?”

 

Yes sure.”

 

The man then brings all the 5 boxes to the sitting room.

 

Would you like a cup of water?”

 

Oh no, I'm fine. Thanks anyway. So 5 boxes in total, if there isn't any problem please sign your name here please.” The man hands the small machine to Yoona.

 

Yoona signs her name and returns it back to the man. “Thank you very much.”

 

No problem at all. Have a nice day!”

 

You too, bye!”

 

 

Yoona wants to finish unpacking her stuffs before her flatmate arrives. So soon after the man is gone, she begins to unpack her stuffs.

 

When Yoona is unpacking the 3rd box, her phone rings.

 

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOM! Don't worry you've got a message, not a bomb.* (this is random lol i'm sorry)

 

Message?” Yoona puts down the clothes that she is holding and walks to her phone.

 

 

'Yoonaaaaaaaa! >< Did you arrive safely at university? What are you doing?' - from Yuri-unnie

 

To Yuri-unnie - 'Unnieeeeeeeee~ Why would you care if I did or not? I'm unpacking my stuffs now. And you are disturbing me unnie! I want to finish before my flatmate arrives!'

 

'Of course I care about you! Because you are MY Yoona!! kekee... Awwww I'm hurt Yoona. You care about your flatmate more than me *sob**sob*' - from Yuri-unnie

 

To Yuri-unnie - 'Errr.. I think you texted the wrong person, I'm not YOUR Yoona!! ... Unnie, you know I don't mean it that way. But I really want to get it done before my flatmate arrives.'

 

'Fine NO ONE'S Yoona! I won't care about you anymore!!' - from Yuri-unnie

 

 

Aish.. Stupid Yuri.” Yoona says to herself while putting down her phone.

 

No, I'm not stupid!”

 

Wow~ Do I really miss her that much that I am hallucinating?”

 

kekee, no you are not.”

 

Now I definitely am!” Yoona shakes her head for a few seconds as she tries to shake that off her mind.

 

“Alright, now two more boxes to go! Fighting!!”

 

 

 After a while...

 

Finally, only one box is left to be unpacked. Yoona walks to the box and opens it.

 

This is getting serious. Have I gone mad? Should I go to the doctor for a check?” She questions herself after seeing what is in the box. Inside the box is Yuri holding a paper.

 

 

'A delivery for: Im Yoona

Content: Im Yoona's flatmate

Please sign in acceptance for the delivery: _________________________'

 

 

Yoona shakes her head once again but this time it lasts longer.

 

Yah Yoona! Stop shaking you head!!” This causes Yoona to shake her head even more.

 

Seeing Yoona isn't going to stop, Yuri immediately gets out of the box and uses both hands to catch Yoona's head.

 

Stop, stop Yoona! You are not mad! I'm here! I'm really here!”

 

Finally, Yoona stops. She looks up at Yuri as she tries to figure out what is actually going on.

 

Y-Y-Yuri un-unnie?” Yoona asks while lifts both her hands up to Yuri's face and pinches it hard.

 

O-OUCH! YAAAAAAAAAH!! Is that how you treat your flatmate?”

 

Oops! Hehee, I'm sorry. Why are you here unnie?”

 

Why am I here? Isn't it obvious? I'm here to go to university with you. I don't want to be left behind in Korea anymore.”

 

Now, Yoona is not saying anything. She just stand there trying to absorb everything that has just happened.

 

Yoona.. *yawn* I'm so tired, come sleep with me.” Yuri drags Yoona with her towards the room.

 

Both are now lying on the bed facing and staring at each other, obviously enjoying the moment. But Yuri soon off to her dreamland as she is really tired. On the other hand, Yoona is still staring at Yuri, admiring the sleeping beauty who sleeps with her tongue sticking out. After for god knows how long has gone, Yoona joins the sleeping beauty to the dreamland.

 

 

--- 

 

 

WAKEY WAKEY!!~ IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP!! YOONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~ HURRY~ WAKE UP!! .. YAH! ARE YOU GOING TO WAKE UP OR NOT!? IF NOT I'M ---”

 

Yuri-unnieeee~ It is still so earlyyy~ Let's sleep for a bit longer pleeeease~~”

--- GOING TO BE MAD AT YOU! I'M SERIOUS!! NOW HURRY GET UP OR YOU WON'T SEE ME AGAIN IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE!!!!!!”

 

After hearing the last sentence, Yoona immediately gets out of the bed. She is now standing there with her eyes slightly opened.

 

 

Yuri-unnie?” She rubs her eyes.

 

Yuri-unnie?” She begins to look around the room, but Yuri is not there.

 

 

WAKEY WAKEY!!~ IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP!! YOONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~ HURRY~ WAKE UP!! .. YAH! ARE YOU GOING TO WAKE UP OR NOT!? IF NOT I'M GOING TO BE MAD AT YOU! I'M SERIOUS!! NOW HURRY GET UP OR YOU WON'T SEE ME AGAIN IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE!!!!!!”

 

YURI-UNNIE?” She now walks out the room and searches for Yuri. But all she could found is the darkness inside the flat.

 

YURI-UNNIE!!”

 

WAKEY WAKEY!!~ IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP!! YOONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~ HURRY~ WAKE UP!! .. YAH! ---”

 

Yoona runs back to the room and walks towards her phone which is on the bedside cabinet.

 

--- ARE YOU GOING TO WAKE UP OR NOT!? IF NOT I'M GOING TO BE MAD AT YOU! I'M SERIOUS!! NOW HURRY GET UP OR YOU WON'T SEE ME AGAIN IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE!!!!!!”

 

 

That is the morning alarm that she set for everyday when she was still in Korea. She forgot to change it back to the Greenwich Mean Time.

 

Yoona picks up the phone and checks the date. It is still the same day as she arrives here, which means Yuri is not here.

 

Now she is totally lost, she collapsed. She steps back until the wall hits her back and slices down to the floor.

 

Yuri-unnie is not here... It is only a dream... It is only a dream...” Tears are now rolling down her face.

 

 

WAKEY WAKEY!!~ IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP!! YOONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~ HURRY~ WAKE UP!! .. YAH! ARE YOU GOING TO WAKE UP OR NOT!? IF NOT I'M GOING TO BE MAD AT YOU! I'M SERIOUS!! NOW HURRY GET UP OR YOU WON'T SEE ME AGAIN IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE!!!!!!”

 

Why? ... WHY!?” Yoona is now crying her heart out like there is no tomorrow.

 

 

 

- tbc -

 


 

Chapter 3 done! is 2am in here now.. so I'm very tired.. zZzZZzZzZ~ I need my bed! lol

Actually I think there's only 1 more chapter to go then my 1st ever fanfic will be done.

But due to my exams.. I'm sorry guys! I'm afraid I won't be updating until 23rd June the earliest!! ><

By the way, I really hope this fanfic is not too random.. As I keep thinking that it is random -_- (because me myself is a very random person lol)

Okay I really need my bed now LOL  Once again, thanks for reading this!!

 

Happy Reading~~    see you guys soon..

 

- eLevenSG -