Chapter 2

Is it a dream or reality?

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, welcome to London Heathrow Airport. Local time is 3:24 in the afternoon and the temperature is around 19°C.

 

For your safety and comfort, we ask that you please remain seated with your seat belt fastened until the Captain turns off the Fasten Seat Belt sign. This will indicate that we have parked at the gate and that it is safe for you to move about.

 

Please check around your seat for any personal belongings you may have brought onboard with you and please use caution when opening the overhead bins, as heavy articles may have shifted around during the flight.

 

We remind you to please wait inside the terminal to use any electonic devices.

 

On behalf of Infin8ty Airline and the entire crew, I'd like to thank you for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Have a nice stay!”

 

 

'The announcement is so annoying, argh!' Yoona yawns and rubs her eyes. She then looks out the window. 'Welcome back to this lonely place Im Yoona...'

 

This is her fifth time landing at London. She has been receiving her education in this country for 4 years. Now she is going to be a Year 1 student at university. Every summer holiday is the only time she goes back to Korea. Does she suffer from homesickness? No, she doesn't. But she definitely misses someone to death and I bet you know who that is already, right?

 

Thank you for flying with us. Goodbye, have a nice day!” The cabin crew bows at Yoona.

 

Yoona smiles and returns the bow. “Thanks, goodbye.”

 

 

 

She goes through the immigration, collects her luggage and searches for the coach that her university provides to collect their students. After a few minutes' search she found it and she approaches a lady who is standing in front of the coach.

 

Hello darling, are you one of our students?” The lady greets Yoona friendly with a big smile on her face.

 

Hello. Yes, I am. My name is Yoona Im, a Year 1 student.”

 

The lady checkes her name on the student pick-up list. “Yoona Im...” Her forefinger slices down the list as she goes along.

 

'Yoona Im'  She taps on the name when she found it.

 

Oh yes of course you are our student. Thanks for joining us, Yoona. Nice to meet you and I'm Ms Lockyer.” They both shake hands.

 

Nice to meet you too, Ms Lockyer.”

 

Alright Yoona, quickly get on the coach and take a rest. I bet you are tired after the long flight. I will take care of your luggage and you can get it back when we arrive.”

 

Okay, thank you Ms Lockyer.”

 

You're welcome darling.”

 

Yoona sets herself down on a window seat around the middle of the coach and adjusts the seat so she can lie down. She can hear laughter echoing around the coach. Other students are obviously having a good time with their friends. Yoona is too tired to envy the others so she decides to take a nap.

 

 

 

Alright everyone, we are now arrived at the campus. Please follow me to the registration office to find out your rooms that you are going to be staying for this academic year. Don't forget to collect your luggage first though! So now get off the coach and let's go!”

 

Other students cheer and begin to get off the coach. Yoona cheers up a little bit at the sight. 'I wonder how many flatmates I am going to have and who they are. I hope some of them are flatmates with me, they seem very nice and friendly.' Yoona gets up and follows the crowd.

 

 

 

The crowd is getting smaller as some of them have got their keys already and leave for their respective flats. After 5 minutes, Yoona is the only one left in the registration office.

 

Yoona Im?” The registration office lady asked.

 

Yes, I am.”

 

This is the key of your flat. It is on the 12th floor of Block G and your flat number is 1205.”

 

So which room will I be staying in?”


“Oh, there are only 2 rooms in your flat and they are the same. Your flatmate will arrive tomorrow so you can choose which room you like.”


“Okay then, thank you very much.”

 

 

 

Yoona begins her journey to Block G. 'So I only have 1 flatmate and is not going to be any of those who came here with me just now, a little bit disappointing... Well maybe my flatmate will be even better than them. Yeah think positive Im Yoona! You should be feeling excited about that! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA~'

 

HAHAHAHAHAHA~” Yoona suddenly lets out her alligator laugh in the middle of the corridor while walking towards Block G. She is now attracting others' attention without noticing as she is in her own world.

 

Wow, one new strange girl in our university. I wonder which subject she takes.”

 

“Oh look! An alligator!!!!”

 

 …

 

After hearing those words, Yoona finally realised what she has been doing. She immediately stops laughing and quickly walks down the corridor.

 

'That's so embarrassing! I have just arrived here and people must already think that I am weird. Aish!'

 

 

 

10 minutes later ...

 

Finally!” She is now standing in front of Block G.

 

Which floor is it again? Ummmm.. oh yeah 12th floor.” She enters the lift and presses the button 12. 'So I'm staying at the top floor, nice.'

 

Number 1205... number 1205... Ah here you are!” Yoona stands in front of the door and checks on the number again before opening the door. Suddenly, a smile is in her face. '1205? That is Yuri-unnie's birthday. What a coincidence.'

 

 

- tbc -

 


 

Chapter 2 done! I was planning to type this yesterday but then something suddenly came up so ...

anyway here is the 2nd chapter. I hope I'm not boring you guys :P

Thanks for all the comments and subscribes! well and those views as well XD

Hope you all have a nice day!! And again, I will update asap. Now is time for me to revise :(  bye guys~

 

Happy Reading! ;)

 

- eLevenSG -