Chapter 1

Is it a dream or reality?

 **Flashback**

 

 - In front of Yoona's house -

 

 

Yoooooooooooooona~~ please don't go, how dare you leave me again! Huh!” Yuri pouted while stamping on the floor, then she turned her back to Yoona.

Awwww Yuri-unnie is being a baby again?” Yoona asked while smiling sweetly at her unnie's cute act.

 

Yuri turned round to face Yoona and answered. “I can't help that, can I? You are leaving me Yoona! you are leaving me...” Her voice was getting lower and she slowly turned her back to Yoona again. “You are leaving Yuri... Yoona is leaving Yuri... AGAIN!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH~

 

Yoona rolled her eyes. 'Oh my oh my... here comes Kwon Yuri the great drama queen again.' Yoona chuckled and put her hands on Yuri's shoulders to turn the latter around. “Yuri-unnie...”

 

Yuri stopped her cry right after she heard Yoona calling her. She then began to mumbled. “What did I do to deserve this... Why do you need to take Yoona away from me again...” She continued mumbling to herself.

 

Is not like I'm not coming back unnie, you will see me again next summer.” Yoona held Yuri to her in an affectionate embrace.

'Yoona...' Yuri smirked.

 

After a while Yoona let go of Yuri as she found the latter just stood there without saying a word. She then noticed the smirk on Yuri's face. “UNNIE!!! You surely are a weird one...”

 

And you like it!” Yuri kept smirking and lifted one of her eyebrows.

 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~ yeah maybe you are right, I like it.” They both laughed.

 

I'm so sorry Yoona as I can't send you off to the airport tomorrow.” Yuri said then lowered her head to stare at the floor.

 

Don't be sorry, I understand that.” Yoona held on both of Yuri's hands and squeezed them as she wanted to let Yuri knows that she was fine with it.

 

They stood there in silence for a good half a minute with Yoona staring at Yuri who was staring at the floor, then Yoona continued. “Can I see your charming smile for the last time before I go?”

 

Yuri was now staring at Yoona. “What about my charming smirk instead? Hum? What do you think of that?” Yuri smirked as she asked Yoona.

 

Yoona frowned and hit Yuri lightly on her arm. “Seriously, Kwon Yuri.”

 

Alright, Im Yoona.” Yuri changed her charming smirk to her charming smile. “This charming Kwon Yuri is at your service.”

 

Thank you so much Yuri-unnie.” Yoona returned the smile to her unnie.

 

It's getting late now. You have an early flight tomorrow, so hurry go inside and rest. Okay?” Yoona nodded. “Take care my dear. Safe flight.” Yuri then began to walk away from Yoona's house while waving at Yoona.

 

You too unnie, take care. Have a safe trip back home.” Yoona waved back to Yuri.

 

Yoona stayed there to watch Yuri walked away. When Yuri was about to turn round the corner, she suddenly turned back to face Yoona and shouted, “DON'T MISS ME TOO MUCH IM YOONA! DON'T BLAME ME IF YOU DO BECAUSE I HAVE JUST WARNED YOU! REMEMBER THAT!” Yuri waved for the last time then she was no longer in Yoona's sight.

 

'Yuri-unnie, i'm missing you already...' Yoona let out a sigh then looked up at the sky. 'Another year to go. How I wish you could be there with me...' This made her pouted a little bit. “In your dream Im Yoona.” Yoona let out a small laugh at her own words then began to walk into her house.

 

**End of flashback**

 

- tbc -

                  


1st chapter done! yeah~ I have been wanted to write fanfics for a long time actually, and just now i just can't get hold of myself anymore lol

I'll try to update this asap as I have 6 exams coming up so time is needed for revision! (yet I'm so lazy to revise -_-) ...

I really hope you like this!! Thanks for reading ^^

- eLevenSG -