Chapter 11

He's Back

 

Let's go shower,” I suggested to Suho. He brightened up and scrambled off the bed, dragging me with him. I stumbled on the floor until Suho caught me. I blushed and he put me down. I chuckled seeing his actions and followed him to the bathroom. Suho was already stripping his clothes off. The water was already running and I made sure that it was just the right temperature. I put soap in the water and mixed it. Soon, the water became all bubbly. Suho went inside the bathtub while I took off my clothes. I climbed in and sighed as the warm water hit my skin. I sat in front of Suho and tilted my head back.

 

“Suho,” I said.

 

“Hm?”

 

“Should we tell Rylie and Junho about Leeteuk?” I asked, looking at him.

 

“We should since they're the only ones that know about him besides me,” Suho answered. I nodded and sighed. Leeteuk was driving me insane. Ever since he called me, I couldn't stop being so fidgety and scared.

 

“You're gonna be fine, Rylie. You managed to survive all these years,” Suho assured me.

 

“With you,” I mumbled. He chuckled.

 

“Yeah. With me,” he murmured back. We stared at each other for what seemed like forever until he beckoned with his fingers to come to him. I crawled towards him and sat in front of him, my back touching his chest. I leaned back as he wrapped his arms around my waist, his chin resting on my shoulder.

 

“Suho, I'm scared,” I whispered.

 

He sighed. “I know, Rylie. But you need to be strong. For you. For me. Have faith in me, Rylie,” Suho said.

 

“I should learn martial arts or karate,” I said. I felt Suho nod.

 

“Should we ask Junho? I think he's still in contact with his ex-gang members,” suggested Suho.

 

I nodded. “Yeah. Taecyeon should teach me since he looks like he's the best fighter among them.”

 

“Then we should start early. If Leeteuk decides to attack now, we should be ready,” Suho replied. I nodded, agreeing with him. If Leeteuk does decides to attack now, then I needed to be able to defend myself.

 

“Let's get vacations. I wanna start now,” I said, getting excited.

 

Suho laughed. “So excited. I wanna learn with you too.”

 

“You do?” I asked, turning my head. He pecked my lips before nodding.

 

“Of course. I don't want to be weaker than my wife,” he replied. I hit his arm lightly and laughed.

 

“Then who do you want to teach you?”

 

“Maybe Chansung or Wooyoung? I don't know. It doesn't really matter.”

 

“I can't wait to see them. It's been a long time,” I said.

 

“Yeah. And I think Junsu is already married? I heard from Junho that he got married, but it was only for really close friends,” Suho said.

 

“Really? How come you didn't tell me? I wanted to be a bridesmaid!” I pouted and crossed my arms.

 

“It was kind of private, Rylie. But you would look nice in a dress,” Suho answered, kissing my neck.

 

“If there's a wedding, you have to tell me, Suho,” I said.

 

“Mmm-hmm,” Suho mumbled. I grabbed the shampoo and lathered it on my hair. I turned around and put shampoo on Suho's hair, designing and playing it. I made his hair into a Mohawk and laughed at it. He gave me a puzzled look before standing up and looking at the mirror. Suho gasped and went back in the water, glaring at me.

 

“What? It looks good on you,” I snickered. He scoffed and stuck out his tongue at me. I did the same.

 

I grabbed the body wash and started spreading it on my body. I handed it to Suho who started putting it on his body. I leaned back on the tub and played with the bubbles, blowing it at Suho. He grabbed a bunch of bubbles and put it on his chin, imitating Santa Claus. I laughed at his imitation.

 

“You know, we should break contact with Minho and Taemin,” Suho suddenly said, breaking the silence.

 

I sat up and stared at him. “Why?”

 

“Because they came to work yesterday and almost beat me up because I didn't want them to go to our house,” Suho answered. “Well, only Minho tried to beat me up. Taemin was just standing there and shouting 'Hit there! Go! Yes!'”

 

“They did?” I replied, shocked. Taemin and Minho would actually do that?

 

Suho laughed. “Nah, I was just playing.”

 

I gasped and splashed water on his face. “Don't do that ever again.”

 

Suho wiped the water off his face and chuckled. “But if they do come to work and try to beat me up, I will break contact with them.”

 

“Tch. As if you can beat Minho,” I mumbled.

 

Suho glared at me. “What was that?”

 

“Have you seen his arms? They're like huge!” I exclaimed. “You have tiny arms, Suho. No offense.”

 

“No offense, my . Yah! I have big arms,” Suho defended himself. I snickered.

 

“More like sticks,” I said. Suho huffed and splashed water at me. I glared at him and started splashing with water too. I squealed loudly as water slapped my face. Soon, the floor was filled with water. I looked down and my mouth formed an 'O' shape.

 

“Oops,” I said. Suho looked at the floor and sighed.

 

“Let's just hire a maid to clean this up,” Suho said and unplugged the tub. The water slowly disappeared. I the shower and let the warm water flow over my body. I rinsed my hair and combed through it with my fingers. I was completely oblivious of Suho watching me from behind. I jumped slightly as Suho hugged me from behind and nuzzled his head on my neck.

 

“You know, you really make me want to shove my up your ,” Suho whispered, his voice full of lust.

 

I turned around and pushed him away. “No shower , Suho. I have work today.”

 

Suho pouted like a little kid. “Please?”

 

“No. Now go rinse yourself. We're gonna be late for work.”

 

I grabbed a towel and left the bathtub, leaving a pouting and Suho behind me. I wrapped the towel around my body and went to our bedroom. I searched for my work clothes and went to another bathroom. I put my hair up using the towel and quickly changed into my clothes. I took off the towel and started drying my wet hair. I walked out of the bathroom and went back to our bedroom. I turned my head towards the bathroom as it opened and Suho came out, shirtless.

 

“Let me dry your hair,” he said, coming over and taking the towel from my hands. I sat there on the bed while he dried my hair. I brushed my hair when it was damp. I grabbed Suho's towel and went behind his back to dry his hair.

 

“My turn!” I sang. Suho chuckled and stayed still until I finished drying his hair. Suho put on his shirt and suit. He grabbed his tie and held it out to me. I took it and we both stood up. I wrapped the tie around his shirt's collar and tied it. I unconsciously smiled as Suho watched me intently.

 

“I love this moment,” I said.

 

“What?” Suho asked.

 

“We're like those married people in movies where the wife puts the tie on the husband,” I explained.

 

“We are a married couple that does those things,” Suho answered, pecking my lips.

 

I smiled. “Yeah, we are.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~

Last update for today. Sorry guys. I will update next Tuesday. 

Subscribe and comment. What do you think of the three chapters? 

And next chapters would have Leeteuk in them. I know you guys want the drama in so next chapters I'll put it in. :)