Bromance (Part two)

I'm in TROUBLE!

Harry's POV

Today,Is our last live show..and I am ing nervous! all the boys was all confidence! But me,Sitting in the last part of the backstage! praying that I can't do anything bad! Oh ! I'm nervous!

"Haz? What are you doing here? We are next!" Louis said,He sit beside me.
"Yeah~ I know..Don't mind me! I'm okay." I said coldly.
"Hey~ Haz,You're acting weird again!" Louis said. He look at me strangely.
"Acting what?!" I look to him annoyed.
"I'm sorry..You just answer me cold." He said softly. I look to him pitiful!
"OK..I'm sorry.." I said..He just smile and hug me.
"Haz~ Can you pls. Don't act weird again!? It just it's bugging me like one hundred times!" He explain!
"Yeah~ Sure for you!" I said.
"Promise?"
"I'm not sure! You know me Louis!" I said..
"Yeah~ I know you more than you know your self!" He play up to my hair,while he was hugging me.
"Yeah~ You are my bestfriend.." I said,He stop hugging me..He look at me scrunchy..
"Haz..I think...URGH! Nevermind!!" He siadd..He stand up and he leaves me!

I stand up too,walk towards my boys! I Didn't look at him but hence,I know he was looking at me!
"LET'S WELCOME, ONE DIRECTION!!" Said the MC,I hear the crowd started to shout! Geez,It makes me more nervous! We perform,Perform. Good thing my voice didn't crack up! But the weird thing is..Louis didn't went ot me,HUg me when we are performing live like we usually did! After the performance..All of us gathered to the backstage..And here he was..With Zayn playing,hugging,Touching. I don't know? WHy am I like that!? I am always looking to them..and I hear him saying "Hey~ Zayn! You are so excellent in that! Your high notes was perfect! I love that!" He said to him! Although he was always saying that to me! This time didn't! and I feel scrunch! Liam pat me on my back! He hug me..and I wish it was Louis. I can't help it. I'm addict I think? We headed to our van to head to our dorm, and I was sitting beside Liam and Zayn..Louis was sitting beside Niall! hhmm..I can't think of anything..I guess I need to think of my self.

End Of POV

Louis POV


The way he told me that I am only his bestfriend...I feel like my heart stab! I don't know? is it really a big deal? Yeah~ I guess? For me it is! the way he hug me I feel soft,deep inside my heart! like..It was so comfortable. I think I am feeling weird about him. Should I stop makling sweet action to him? Should I just acting normal! Like I usually do to my other boys. yeah~ I guess. Give my self a time first. Think of it very deep. Then when I figure out what is this feeling..I know what to do. But we will be apart..I don't want to get away from him. though..I need to do it,Cause this is not ing normal!! Feeling comfortable? feeling happy? Feeling LOVE?!! With a boy! yuck! I'm not a GAY! When we performed,I know that we used to hug each other every live..But know,I think I should stop first. When we finished our live..I think I miss something..I keep looking at him,But he didn't look at me. Now we are in the Van,Heading to our dorm.

"Yay~ Live was the best Haha!~" Liam said..
"It is cause I can sing comfortable." Niall said..He was queit! so I think I need to be quiet too.
"Yay! Hey Louis! I know it was kinda wierd to say this but..Thank for the compliment!"Zayn said to me..I look to Harry,He was looking to me..But he plug away. URGH..
"Yeah~ Don't sweat man.." I reply..
"Haha! Anyways..I really thank you Bro!" Zayn hug me. Of course I hug him too..I look to Harry,He was looking mad..What? Why?

It was a long silence,The  boys can't talk anymore. They are tired! Of course I am. I think they fall asleep! Our dorm was kinda long miles,So that's why..I look to Harry again,He was not sleeping like I am. He was looking outside the window,I think he was thinking of something. Her eyes was twinkling and so shiny so I can't help it just to stare..I remember when we used to stare at each other,It seems like there's no tomorrow! Then,I figured out today that while I am staring to him,I'm smiling! Aish~

"Hey~ Haz? You are not tired?" I ask him..NO response..
"..........."
"Haz? Are you Ok?" I ask again!
".............................." No response,He didn't even give me a look.
"Harold!!!!!" I shout. He look at me madly.I know he will get mad just call him Harold!
"What's your problem?!" He said annoyed.
"You didn't listen to me..I was calling you!" I said..
"I am talking to you now!!" He said..I stared at him..I think he changed! He is not the Harry! I know. He is acting really weird! ignore me,and avoid by him is like killing me!
"Haz..I'm sorry." I said gently. He look aways,he takes a deep breathe.
"Don't mind me,Louis!" He said coldly.

UURRGGHH!!!!!!!! I hate this!

End Of POV