Bromace (Part One) =D

I'm in TROUBLE!

Harry's POV

I'm not gay! I'm not gay! I'm not gay! Really! I'm not gay! I'm not ing GAY!!!!

"Hey~ haz..Come on! " Louis called me..OH !
"O-ok..I'm coming Lou.." I said..

I saw him,Smiling to me! and It's killing me! MYGOD! I'm not a gay! REALLY! It's just I'm confused! I'm ing CONFUSED! and I don't like this feeling! IT's killing me! When I saw Louis, I don't know? I'M ING HAPPY! MYGOD! PLS...

Well,I'm Harry Styles! The member of One Direction! I know you knew it! I'm not saying that we are really popular! Cause we are! Well,Thank to X-Factor! and to Simon! When I met my group! I knew that we will be such so CLOSE! to Louis..No! I'm not a GAY! I just yeah~ I feel happy and comfortable to him! I didn't say that I feel bored with other it just when I'm with him..He's different! When he callme,Talk to me,Stare to my eyes,Hug me I feel COMPLETE! Like,I want more.I don't know? But I'm telling you! I'm NOT ING GAY!!

"You're so slow Haz~" He complain..I love how he complain like he was angry at the same time he is sweet! Like..URGH! I don't want to talk about it!
"I know right?" I coldy answer.

We both go down downstairs~ Like we usually did! Both of us will be together, EVERYWHERE! I saw the boys,Eating to the dining area..

"Goodmorning!" I said to them.
"My god! Harry..Why you take so long to wake up?" Liam said..angrily!
"Hey~ It's morning! Don't mess up Liam!" Niall Complain..I just sit on my sit infront of my table,I'm sitting beside to my BOY! Louis! It was kind weird! Like,I don't want to talk to him..WELL,I really want! I think I need to figure out such a things..
"So? When is our 17th Live show?" Zayn ask..Liam!
"Uhh? I don't know? Maybe SImon will just contact us.." He explain.While me? I'm just eating queitly like nobody is not there Simply eating and listening to them..It just I'm thinking something weird.

After eating breakfast. I intent to wash the dishes,Since we don't have maids...Simon says that we need to live like a teenagae boy..And this is it! Well,I'm enjoying what I'm doing though..Then, Louis stand beside me,I can't help but to ignore him. He keep talking but I didn't listen! it just His voice..I don't want to hear his voice..It making me turn on more. Then he stops,FINALLY! But he stare at me..ONE MORE TIME! I was kinda annoyed! I can't concetrate on what am I doing. He is bugging my mind!

"WHAT?!" I mutterdly said. Giving him an annoyed look. But deep inside me..I'm nervous.
"What you thinking HAZ? It seems like you are out of mood?" He gently grin at me..and I want to give him a smile but I didn't!.
"It's nothing.."I said,Giving a deep breath.
"I think it is.." He said, he goes out on my back and he give me a backhug while I am washing dishes! MYGOODNESSSAKE!
"Lou.."
"What?!" He put his head on my shoulder,and it makes me tickles,I make a small smile on my lips. His hug was so tight. I can't even breathe.
"What did you think of me?" WOAH? Why did I ask that?! Am I crazy? MY GOSH! MY MOUTH WAS A DISASTER!
"Well,You are my bestfriend.." He stop hugging me..
"Oh,O-ok.." I said..STUTTERED.
"How about you..Haz?" He ask me. I face him. He is keeping smiling.
"AHM? Same.." I said,But deep inside me it's more than that!
"Okay..Good to hear that! well,I'll help you washing dishes okay?" He said..

I'm afraid..What if I am a GAY? Would he ever accept me for who I am? Would I ever be his bestfriend? OR not anymore?
I'm afraid that It was possible to happen! I hate to admit it.But I think I have a crush on him. What if I confess to him? would he accept it? Of course it's not! He is straight! and he even have a GIRLFRIEND! I am totally mess..Mess on his perfect life..

End Of POV

Louis POV


Okay..This is weird! 1st: He was kinda cold. 2nd: He is so quiet! 3rd: He seems totally annoyed when I hug him! What is happening! What happen? Did he have a bad dream?! Every morning..We used to hug like it takes 5 minutes to stop. Of course I will hug him on the back when he is washing dishes..But now? What's with him.He ask me if what did I think of him..OF COURSE he is my bestfriend..BUT..AND MORE..I don't know? Special friend I guess?

After we finish washing the dishes..We walk to the living room! I was about to sit beside him when he stand up! He walks out. He run upstairs..AND THAT WAS TOTALLY WIERD!

"Hey~ Louis! Did you do something wierd again to him?" Liam strangely ask me.
"ME? are you serious? To him! Maybe to you but him? LOL.."I joke out! that's true! I'm not a jackass when I'm with him!
"Then,Why is liked that? like..He is ignoring you?" Niall said.
"ME? NO! He's not! We are not in that situation! HEY~ Are you guys kidding me?" I question all of them.
"Not really~ But big boy! He is acting weird! Maybe you should talk to him or make things complicted!" Liam sad. Maybe he is right! Talk to Harry..RIght! I don't want things,Us ! To get complicated!

I walk out and headed upstair..I'm nervous and i don't even know why?! Am I acting weird too? or maybe? That..I don't feel the same feeling for him.Like we always used to be,Teased each other,Make so sweet action! But now..It grews bigger! I don't know..I am happy when I with him! I'm totally confused.

=Knock! Knock!=

"Harry.." I called him.
"Yeah?~ Want something?" He shakly said..! IS HE CRYING??!!
"Open the door pls.!?" I shout.

It's been a long minutes before he open. When he open it! His eyes..was red,fluff and full of sadness..I don't know what to do..I just immediately hug him.

"Hey~ What happen?"I corncernly ask him..We sit in the bed hugging each other..
"What?" He confusely ask.
"OK..I don't know why are you like this!? You are wierd!~ AS IN! What happen to you? and why did you CRY?" I said..He lok at me sadly..
"Can I hug you one more time?" He sweetly said..It make me shiver hearing that! HE never request me that thing before..What is happening to him?
"Yeah~ Sure..Then tell me okay?" I making a deal to him. then he just nod. He immediately hug me so tight and so I am! then he burst out! I'm confused! But feeling the heat of his body..I don't know what to say..I soothe his back then he stop hugging me and he stop crying.
"Lou..I think.." He quietly says.
"What?!"
"I think I am a-" He stop and look at me..
"go on..It's ok to me whatever you said." I smile to him.

Then,Long silence..He didn't tell! I think he is afraid!

"Tell me now?" I ask him..
"I think I don't need to tell you...It's crazy.." He explain..
"But are you sure you okay?" I ask again!
"Yeah~ Of course! I'm with you!" He said..and my heart beats was so fast when he says that!

I don't kow why? Am I gay!? NO WAY! My parents will disown me! and I have a girlfriend!

"OKay~ COme on..THe boys,Want to talk to you.." I said..He cutely nod. I hold his hands then we go out!

End Of POV
___________________________________________________