UNEXPECTED T__T

I'm in TROUBLE!

"Boys! I'll be giving you One week break!" Simon said he was sitting infront of us.
"Woo~ We really need that Simon." Liam said.
"So? What's your plan? One by one? You Niall?" He ask..Niall just smile.
"Of course to my Hometown.." He answer.
"How about you Liam?" Simon ask him..
"To my girlfriend I think?" He answer..

All of them are quiet.

"Hey?~ Do you want a vacation or not! Don't worry it's ok if you don't want!" Simon break they silence.

Harry's POV

Vacation...I need it! I really need it! Why? because I need to think whats happening! I mean,I think this vacation will help me to cleared my emotion to Louis..Yeah~ Him! I think I hate him now! He is always bugging my mind! I can't concetrate of what I am doing because of him!Even that yeah~ I love it but still... I think this vacation will help me to forget my emotion to him! I'm straight and I know it!

"Come on?! Speak!" Simon said..

I think nobody on us wants to be apart from each other! I mean ONE DIRECTION is ONE! No one can't deny it! even me thay are my world! I'm living on it and I'm happy! Even one day of vacation we already missed each other..HOW ABOUT ONE WEEK! but.. I need to have a vacation.. For me and for my heart!

"Me,Simon..I will go to my Hometown I guess?" I said,everybody look at me. IN SHOCK FACE.
"Oohh~ So? Harry Styles is OUT! ok,You guys will just staying here? Harry I will ready your plane ticket! you can leave tomorrow." Simon said..Then he headed out..

OK,I don't know what they'll say! or what? but I made a decision!

"Harry?" Niall said.
"You will have a vacation? I though-" Liam said..
"Yeah~ This is for our good,I guess! I'll pack up!" I said..I stand up and headed out.

End of POV

Louis' POV


What's that?! Nothing to say? Just like that?! He just leave us just like that!! I thought,We thought that all of us will just stay here and hang out like we usually do! But what now? He changed! HE TOTALLY CHANGE and I hate it! What happen to Harry? First: He is cold to me now..It's been two days we are always like this and I can't understand why,Though I want space too because I can't think of what I am still,I want my Harold back! Second: He is always mad! Yesterday he didn't talk to me in the way he talked to me! he is so mad! I ask him what's wrong then he just NOTHING! WTF*CK is that? Third: I don't understand it...Like he always keeping a secrets to me. I don't understand him.. But I need to know why he is like that!

"I guess,We will not be complete this week?" Zayn said..
"Yeah~ though I want so badly to be copmplete! I can't blame him! I think he really miss his parents!" Liam said.

Miss his parents?! If he miss his parents! He will just call me and cuddled me up like we always do! Hugging each other then Problems away.. I think he have a deepest reason while he is acting weird!

"Guys..Don't talk like we will not see him forever!" Niall interrupt. I stand up facing all of them.
"I just go upstairs.." I said coldly..

I headed to Harry's room,I'm nervous! Very nervous! What if he ignore me?

=Knock,knock!=

"Haz!" I called. No response. "OPEN THE DOOR! I want to talk with you!" I shout.

Long minute..Then he open the door. His luggage was half full! his room was mess! Like he was packing all  up!

"Hey~ It was just one week! Why so many?" I ask. He just rolled his eyes!
"You don't care Louis Tomlinson!" He said coldly..

What?! I didn't care?! What the ing words!?

"Hey! HAROLD EDWARD ing STYLES! Dont't say that ! You know I'd cared a lot to you!" I said. He slam the door so hard!
"Oh really?! HUH? You must be joking Louis!" He said..Continuing packing.
"Who are you?" I said.. Making him stop.He look at me so Mad.
"who me? well, I'm Harry! Member of One direction! Your ing Bestfriend! and i don't know what I am!" He bulurted to myself. and I was shock.
"What?" I said..
"Louis! I want to forget this!"
"Forget about what? I don't understand you..You really changed! PLS. HAROLD STYLES! Get back to normal!" I said..I cuddled him up so tight! He want to plug away but I tighten!
"get off me!" He push me away.. I was shock! I thought that he will be soft by my hug! "You didn't understand me Louis! and I don't want you to understand me cause this is stupid!" He continued.
"Can you pls, ING TELL ME? I'm still your bestfriend here!" I shout..

I shrug.. I know that this thing is serious now!

"Lou.. You still accept me right? No matter what I am?" He ask me shyly..
"Of course! You said it to yourself! We are BESTFRIEND!" I highlight my words.
"Yeah~ Bestfriends... and I don't know why am I unhappy to hear that!" He said.
"What?"
"Bestfriend...and I hate the fact that you just see me as your bestfriend." He continued.

What is he saying?! OH.? Is he GAY!!??

"Don't tell me you're-"
"I'm just confuse! OKAY?!" He said..

I don't care what he says but! Why am I happy?! So it means he is not Straight?! I should be sad by that but! WHY AM I ING HAPPY! I sit beside him..We both stare at each other eyes! and I feel chills! SO CHIILLS~  I can't stand it.. I immediately Hug him! So tight he hugs back. I can hear his cry voice and I don't want to hear that! I feel the pain too..I dont know what to do! To say!!! I plug away from him..and Crash up to his lips! I kiss him! I kiss him like I am hungry! Very hungry! I am waiting for him to kiss back but no response! I don't know what am I doing! I know I am straight! But~ Then he kiss me back! FINALLY he response. We kiss each other pationately so long..So slow,So soft! After a long minutes of kissing..I want more! I'm addicted! I started to his tounge! I Play it! I feel and hear his seductive moan! so y~ I'm started to feel hot! I lay his body down to the bed! We started to feel hot! While we are passionately kissing! My hands was trailing down..He was ,and that was seductive! I started to pulls out his T-shirt and started to go my lips down to his neck! He was again! and it's keeping me more lively..I kiss him a lot! and I don't want to stop.

=KNOCK! KNOCK!=

"Louis! and Harry..Come on..Don't lock up your self there!" Liam voice tailed us!
"Follow us okay?" Niall add.

! ! What did I do? I look at him,His tears was keep running down,He was confuse! He was red! he was blushing! He smiled.. I smiled back. He was top ! I cover it up!

"Lou.." He said with a soft voice.
"Yep?"
"I think I love you.." He said..

I can't talk! What will I say?! I'm confuse! REALLY ING CONFUSE!

"It's ok to me if you don't reply..I didn't wait for your answer! I know what you gonna say!" He fake smile.
"Ahuh~ What will I say?"
"That your straight! You love you family! and your GF.." He said..

I was surprise by the word GF. but...

"I think you are wrong!" I said.
"What?!" His face was surprise.
"Figure it out by yourself!" I immediately stand up! I kiss his forehead. "wear you T-shirt now..and I will wait to you downstair." I said..I walk out..

I don't know..But! I can try right?!

End of POV
_______________________
Sorry for the wrong grammars!
and,YEY~ Kinda ! Haha! and yeww!
BYE~