Two | C h o i c e

L A l a L A ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany's POV

Hmm.... Min Jeong and her friends seem to be really close and are popular with all of the juniors. The new girl... She's a threat to them. Maybe she could- Nah, I'll dare her instead. You as you thought deviously. Maybe, just maybe she could even ruin the girl's rep... What was her name again? Something like Soo- Soo hee? Wait- no it was Suji. Yeah that's right. Suzy~

"Yah, if you're not going to answer I'll ask Yuri instead. Heellooo?? Vice Captain of the school...? Oh look! It's Donghyun oppa." Yoona was trying to grab the attention of Tiffany but she got distracted.

"Huh what?" You said blandly.

"Aniyo it was nothing." Yoona rolled her eyes. " So, what should we do? Should we introduce the new juniors or- not?"

Tiffany smirked. "Sure, I mean it is polite to introduce the newbies."

"Oh ok thanks. Hmm... I need the list of transfers into this school. Hey, Fany-ah can you get it for me? I'm kind of busy right now."

"Sure! I'll do it."

"Kamsa unnie! I owe you one for sure~" Yoona thanked Tiffany as she ran out of the room.

"So~ Let's just see... Who can do this job for me? Mmmm... Sulli? Nah. She's too sweet. Amber? Wait I know. Min Jeong, she is the leader after all." Tiffany quietly whispered to herself.

As Tiffany walked towards the reception, she heard Min Jeong laughing as usual but something was different. She seemed- ...distracted. Oh well~ She thought. She took a step into the warm, bright and quiet room filled with the kind of atmosphere that gives you a weary head because you felt like sleeping.

"Annyeonghasseo! Can I please have the list of the new students? We need it for the assembly." Tiffany politely asked.

The lady responded "Sure. I just need your student ID. We need to keep a check of who is able to borrow it out."

Whilst waiting, Tiffany saw her bestie Sooyoung come into the nurse's office hugging Seohyun tightly and Seohyun wasn't able to walk properly.

What happened? Oh gosh... I'll check with her later cosidering the fact that Sooyoung is with her after all. She felt bad.

"Here you go. The list for just this year, since we cannot retrieve the previous years for personal reasons. Just do your best to take good care of those." The lady kindly smiled.

"Kamsahamnida!" Tiffany smiled back. "Oh uhm can you please announce that a respectful assembly is about to start? That would be great thanks."

 

(Third person)

As TRIX-E sat down, Amber also noticed that Min Jeong was thinking very hard and she wanted to know why but she knew that Min Jeong wouldn't dare share her thoughts or history.

"Hello dear students of Seoul Academy of Arts. My name is Im Yoona and I thank the principle for giving us a chance. As Lee Soo Man songsaengnim said, I recall that he was going to introduce the new students. This time, he has given us leaders the choice and opportunity to do so ourselves so let's just welcome all the leaders up tp the stage."

"Annyeonghasseo. I'm Hwang Min Young but you can call me Tiffany and I will be introducing to you one of the girls that have just recently joined our school. Son Na Eun everyone!" Tiffany clapped as Na Eun came up to the stage.

"Annyeonghasseo. I am Park Jung Soo but you may call me Leeteuk and I introduce to you Choi Siwon and Sulli's brother: Choi Minho. Give him a warm welcome everyone!" Leeteuk annonced Minho's family.

"Omo! Minho-ah! You never told me you had siblings here~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter