ONLY THE BEGINNING

L A l a L A ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MIN JEONG'S POV

Min Jeong (G NA) loved music and she would kill to become a star. So she decided to do extra well in her class to prove to the teachers that she is worthy of putting up a great recommendation letter to some producers. She believes that everyone has ther own story and she is willing to do anything to create her story one to be told in future generations.

"Unnie! There you are. I've been looking for you everywhere and where do I find you?" Krystal exclaimed with a tad bit of sarcasm. " In the music room."

You replied happily " Well, what do you expect? I am the music freak after all... "

" Hahaha Sulli said that right?"

"How did you know?"

"Sulli calls everyone freaks. I'm the Key freak, Victoria's the Nickhun freak, Luna's the Onew freak and Amber's the rapping freak. " Krystal explained while laughing her head off.

" Ok... Well Sulli is Sulli after all right?"

"Come on unnie, everyone's waiting for you. " Krystal grinned.

IN THE CAFETERIA

" Min Jeong! Over here!" Amber yelled across the cafeteria from the spot where you always sit. The corner of the cafeteria not far away from the door to the secret garden where only you sit.

" Hey guys. What are you doing?" You said trying to make conversation.

" Waiting for you! " Sulli clapped her hands with a smile :)

You laughed. "Hahaha you are so cute! No offense though, it's a good thing ;) " You sat down with Victoria on your right and Luna on the other.

For some reason all 6 of youse liked to randomly express your happiness with sudden outbursts of totally non-existent songs at the same time!

"TOP TOP GIRL OH OH, OH YEAH~ " You all burst out laughing your hearts out while the whole school joined in the laughter.

I wish everyone was like this every day of my whole life. It's so much fun and it's exciting too. I never want it to end...

"BWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !! !! !! " The whole school laughed so hard that everyone nearly missed the sound of the bell until the principle started laughing herself which caused everyone to laugh even louder!

" EVERYONE QUIETTT !!! !!! !!! " Mr. JYP screamed at the top of his lungs.

Everyone liste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter