Great Start So Far ★ ☆

L A l a L A ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Meanwhile, new students attend school.     NEW STUDENT'S POV Wow... I never thought I would make it here! I guess my grandmother really is better than my- well, I don't even know her so... Better than my mother... You thought sadly.   As you walked through the two glass doors, you found the reception. You went in and asked the lady for your schedule, books etc.    Oops! I already skipped the first class. It was music, oh man I really wanted to though... You weren't looking at where you were going until someone bumped into you on your way to your classroom.   "Oh, mianhaeyo... I wasn't looking!" He said as he helped you up. He bowed.   "Aniyo, it was my fault. I was rushing! Mianhaeyo!" You defended him.   He chuckled. "You're too kind, it was sincerely my fault."   You let out a nervous smile. "Thanks I guess. Oh hey! Are you new too?"   "Omo, are you too? That's great~" He answered back politely.   You handed your hand over to him.    "I'm Suzy. Bae Suzy~" You greeted him with the sweetest smile you could ever so sincerely show.   "Annyeonghasseo Suzy. I'm Choi Minho~" He took your hand and shook it. He grinned so purely you could see it in his eyes.   DING DING DING DING   "That must be the bell. I have to go, see you later?" You bid farewell.   "Neh, I guess I will~" He said with a slight hunch that he will see you later. You smiled back. Wow... He's so nice! You thought as he walked away. Great, so far so good. Hope I can make it through the semester!   You sat in room 17 for your maths class. Class was obviously boring but you got though it without missing a single word from the substitute teacher.    Screech... "HELLO STUDENTS. THIS IS THE PRINCIPLE SPEAKING. MAY EVERYONE PLESE ENTER THE HALL WITHOUT OBJECTIONS. THANK YOU." The principle boomed through the speakers.   As you walked towards the hall, you met Minho on the way.    "Suzy! Bae Suzy!" You heard someone call your name out.    "Omo, Annyeong Minho-ssi!" You fairly greeted him.   He chuckled. "Just call me... Minho oppa~ neh?"   you giggled. "Well, Minho oppa, I think we have to go inside the hall~" You pointed out.   Minho led you inside the hall and you both sat down on chairs next to each other.   ANONYMOUS GROUP OF FRIENDS "OMO, kaja! Let's sit now ok??" Donghyun ushered Hyunseung and Jungmin to quickly sit.   "Yah yah. I know okay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter