The last week of school..

Vanilla and Strawberry Shortcake

The rest of the week was like... One word.. Hell..

"Hyung! I really really love you!" And there goes another confession. Eunhyuk shook his head. In a sign he reject the confession. He was now running away from 50 or more guys. He was lucky he has fast legs. But unfortunately , luck was not on his side forever. He tripped over a stone and fell on his knees.

"Kyaah!!" He squealed in surprised before landing on the ground. He turn back to run but his left leg was dragging him and soon , he fell once again. He gave up. There was no way out now. The group of guys was going to get to him soon. He sat down and brought his knees to his chest while sobbing lightly. Before one of his fanboys could touch him , Siwon already lifted him up - bridal style.

He then saw Kyuhyun stop the group of guys and he looks like he was giving a lecture. Siwon was still carrying him in his arms while walking away. "Are you okay? Why were you only sitting and not running?" He asked concernedly. Eunhyuk's stare at his leg said that something was wrong and so , he took the boy to the infirmary room.

Once they arrived there , Siwon put him down on the bed and rolled his left leg jeans before asking the school's doctor to check on him.

"Looks like he has a sprained knee.. He have to stay at home for at least 2 days.." The doctor said while wrapping a white bandage around Eunhyuk legs. Eunhyuk pouted. Now.. This week is his last week of schooling.. And now he can't even attend school for 2 days.. So that means.. Friday is the only day he'll attend. He sighed.

"Do you have your cell phone with you?" Siwon suddenly asked. Eunhyuk looked at him confusedly but gave him his cell phone. Siwon walked out. After some minutes passed , he went back into the room. He gave him back his cell phone. They talked for a while. About random things mostly. Since they were bored and all. And Eunhyuk got to ask Siwon about his life too.

After 5 minutes past , the door to the infirmary was being banged from outside. Eunhyuk thought it was his fanboys but when Siwon opened the door , he saw his husband panting and then ran to his side. "Oh My! Eunhyuk! Are you okay?! I heard that you fell! Did you know how worried I was?!" He said worriedly while checking his wife body.

"H-Hae.. Stop.. I-I'm getting dizzy.." Exclaimed Eunhyuk and Donghae immediately stop checking on him. "I'm gonna kill your fanboys.." Donghae said and walked away but was stopped by Eunhyuk. "Hae! You don't need to do that!" "But they are getting on my nerves!!" said Donghae angrily. Eunhyuk pulled Donghae down and whispered to his hear.

"You're the one I love.. Not them.."

Smooch.

Eunhyuk blushed and tried to push Donghae off him because Siwon was watching the scene intently. "Oh~ So that's how you guys kiss~ Hmm.. I see.." said Siwon to himself with a playful smile. Eunhyuk blushed harder. "Shall we go home?" Donghae said and then , he carried Eunhyuk bridal style out of the infirmary room heading to his car.

"Eunhyuk IS married! I should have claimed him earlier.."

"*sob* Why was I so stupid to not confess to him earlier? *sob*"

Those were voices from Eunhyuk fanboys as they walk through the school with him being carried by Donghae. His husband was having a proud smile on his face while glaring at some boys who tried to approach them.

At home. 

"Hae.. I have to stay at home for two days.." said Eunhyuk. He take two days off of work. They were snuggling on the bed. "Why?" Donghae asked. "I sprained my knee.." "I should have killed your fanboys.." Donghae tried to sit up but was quickly being pulled back by the other. "Like I said.. No!" He protested. "Why are you protecting them? They hurt you right?" Asked Donghae confusedly. 

"I-It's just.. Nothing.." "Can I kill them now?" "Donghae!" Eunhyuk pouted. "So.. You're going to stay at home.. For two full days?" He nodded. "I'll be okay on my own.." "Okay what! Look at your leg.. Can you even walk?" Eunhyuk shook his head. "I'll take two days off for you.." "How about your work?" "Screw it.." "Donghae..." "Okay okay.. I'll make it at home.. Satisfied?"

Eunhyuk smiled and nodded. He played with Donghae's finger while looking at the ceiling. Suddenly , his stomach grumbled. Donghae chuckled. "You hungry? I'll order a take-out.." After feeling Eunhyuk nodded , he picked up his phone from the night table and called for McDonald (OMG I'm craving for it now.. *Q*) "Oh Hae! Don't forget McFlurry!" (I so need McFlurry... NOW)

After calling for delivery , they lay on the bed in silence. "Hae.." "Hmm?" "I got many candies and sweets.." "From?" "My f-fanboys.." "Throw them away.." "B-But! I love the candies! And it's so rare to find them.. Please Hae~? Pwetty pwease~~?" He asked while making puppy eyes and pursing his lips to the front. Donghae gulped. It was hard to resist it if Eunhyuk continued making this kind of face.

He turned his head to the side and nodded. Eunhyuk squealed and hugged Donghae. "Thanks Hae! Now.. What candy should I start with?" "Meow~" "Ah! This candy!" Donghae laughed. "You're telling me that you are going to eat this candy?" Candy glared at Donghae. "Andwae! I'm not a pet eater! I hate those people who do so!" Eunhyuk said while snuggling with Candy.

This time , Donghae glared at the kitty. After eating dinner , Donghae turn on his laptop to finish his work while Eunhyuk was watching television beside him.

The next morning , Eunhyuk woke up first only to find him in the living room with Donghae under him. He tried to sit up but Donghae's hand around his waist prevented him from doing so. He sighed in defeat and leaned onto his husband's chest. The calm heartbeat made him relax. He snuggled to Donghae , trying to get more of the other's warmth.

Donghae groan followed with a yawn made Eunhyuk stop his action. He pretended to be asleep. Donghae opened his eyes. He saw a blonde head on top of his chest and smiled. He hugged the other's waist tighter and sneakily pecked his lips. He saw the other's ear heated up and knew that he was awake. "I know you're awake.. No need to pretend.."

Eunhyuk opened his eyes and look up to Donghae. "Good morning baby.." Eunhyuk blushed. He was not used with that nickname. Not that he'll ever get used to it in the future. "Good morning Hae.." They made breakfast - of course with Donghae helping his wife - and spent the whole morning with television and bath.

Eunhyuk took a nap with Candy in the afternoon while Donghae continued doing his delayed work and sent it to his office by fax. The night? Donghae got impatient and well.. You know what happens.. Right?

The next day was the same. Except they didn't do it at night because a certain hyung will kill Donghae if he ever found out about it.

"Bye Hae!" said Eunhyuk in glee as he walked into the school. Donghae waved him goodbye as he drove away. It was a good last day at school. They were no guys approaching him anymore - probably because they were scared of Donghae. "Sungmin hyung!" Beamed him and hugged his beloved hyung. 

"Ah! How's your leg?" Asked his hyung worriedly. "Fine! I can't run yet though.." "That's a relief.." "Oh! That reminds me.. What did Kyuhyun talk to the boys when I fell?" Asked him , remembering how the boys stop in their tracks when Kyuhyun showed up. "A man-to-man talk I guess?" answered his hyung. 

The rest of the day was spent with them walking all over the school , remembering the school parts and memories. Eunhyuk? He took lots and loooooooots of picture. He cried because he had to leave the school with lots of memories. The place where he and Donghae met. Remembering it , he cried harder.

It took over 2 hours to calm him down. He sipped his strawberry milk while looking at the pictures he captured with puffy eyes. He didn't want to leave the school , but it was time already. Candy who was beside him tried to cheer him up. His fanboys? They were looking at him from afar since they were afraid of Donghae.

"Aww Hyukkie~ Don't cry so much.." "B-But.. I'll never get to see you again after this.." Siwon looked at him confusedly. "What are you talking about? I'm going to move over to the house next to yours.." Eunhyuk widened his eyes. "R-Really?! Then I'll get to see you everyday!" He beamed and hugged Siwon.

"Ehem.. I perhaps that , this is my wife?" said a voice from behind them and Eunhyuk looked at the direction of the voice only to find Donghae tapping his feet. They broke the hug and Eunhyuk rushed to Donghae's side. "No! Don't misunderstand! It was just a brotherly hug.." explained Eunhyuk. Donghae smiled. "I know I know.."

He pulled Eunhyuk over to Sungmin direction. "Hyung~ How do I want to see you again?" Asked Eunhyuk sadly. Sungmin chuckled and ruffled his hair affectionately. "Don't worry.. My house is just a block far from yours.. I can call you to go hangout together sometimes.." Eunhyuk smile and hugged Sungmin tightly.

"Oh! And Eunhyuk.. Come for my wedding next month.." "Okay~!!" 

They were in the car when Donghae suddenly turned into an opposite direction where Eunhyuk thought they would go. "Hae? Send me to the cafe.. I have to work.." "No worries.. I already called Yesung to let you off.." "Where are we going?" Donghae smiled. "You'll see.."

When the car stopped and the engine were turned off , Eunhyuk curiously looked out. They were at the Han River. He went out of the car and looked at the river below him. "Wow.. Hae.. It's so cold yet beautiful here.." Exclaimed him while smiling. "I know.. My mom used to come here when it was winter.. She love the Han River very much.."

Eunhyuk can sense the sadness in the other's tone. "I love Han River too.. Very much.." He said. After minutes being spend in silence , Donghae decided it's time to go home. 

"Did you cry?" "H-How did you know?" "Your eyes silly.." Said Donghae while wiping the hot chocolate off his upper lips. They made hot chocolate because of the cold weather outside. "I miss school.." "But I still hate your fanboys.." "Hae.." "Arasso!" Donghae pouted. "Oh Hyuk.. We are going to Paris next week.." "W-What?!" 

   -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Yes.. I know... Super DUPER late update.. Can I cry and hide in the corner of the room? *sob* School is being annoying and stressful lately.. I don't even have the time for myself.. =4= 

mysara:  Yes! Hyukkie only belongs to Hae Hae! Seriously? I don't even think my story is worth to re-read.. And.. You are one fast reader.. FYI I am a really REALLY slow reader.. xDD

bakaneko: Thank you for thinking this story is cute!

fangirl4ever:  LOL~ You ert.. I didn't write .. Sorry if I disappointed you..

FangirlEunYoo: Cook for meh! xD LOL~ I'm not hungry right now but.. I really like sweets.. Haha~ My childish tastebuds~

BlueJewels: Sorry for taking long to update!!! *cries in the corner* My life is a mess right now.. Though I'm only 13 this year.. Can you even imagine next year? *sigh*

myelmolily: Welcome!! ^^

parkchanmi3: Yeah~ A very VERY hard time..

lady_na: Welcome! The poster? I like it too!! Thanks to 'everythingkpop'!!! She made it! I didn't ask her to do it but.. Seeing her make a poster for my story makes me feel touched.. *teary eyes*

aurorwizard:  Ah! Mianhae if you expected me to make MinhoxEunhyuk MinHyuk? xDD But I don't want too much drama in this sequel so yeah.. Welcome new subscriber!!

syazLuv3unha3: HaeHyuk overload and I'll die~ xD

ShinHeeMin: It is not entirely impossible.. But it's near impossible.. ^^

MoonieLover: I know they're cute~ haha!

sally86: Sorry for the late update!!!!!! MY LIFE IS A MESS NOW!!! I have papers to be filled out , presentations , projects , homeworks and etc.. *sigh*

jewelsvalencia: The tarts? xD Like I said.. My dad ate them all.. *pouts*

eastcandle90: I'm not mad at you but kinda? Subscribe is like.. Hmm.. How to say? If you are interested in a story , you can subscribe so that when the author updated.. You will have a notification about it! ^^ Understand? Now.. Have you subscribed? LOL

Huulieth: Thanks for saying this story is cute! Oh! And the honeymoon at Paris is in the next chapter!

I will try to update as soon as possible. *whispers* school is killing me. *normal voice* Oh! And... I got over 104 subscribers!!! *hugs all of you one by one*

Okay~ I'm calm now....

......

.....

....

...

..

.

AM NOT!!! Ahaah~ I think I'm overreacting but who wouldn't.. Right? If you guys want to ask me something.. Go here ---> http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/301106 It can be other than the questions there.. ^^Got to go now.. Oh! And to 'Hyukkie's Little Life' subscribers.. I'll try to update ASAP okay! Until the next update.. Bye~!!!!!! *squeeze you guys some more*