Chapter 9 ♡

My Mission: 20 days to make Byun Baekhyun smile

 

Chapter Nine 

 

"Can you please slow down, you walk so fast." You whined.

 

Baekhyun looked at you then down at your feet then back at you again and sighed. "Who told you to wear heels?"

 

"Minah. At first I refused to but then I ended up wearing it still. She told me that the dress isn't complete without the heels." You pouted.

 

"Tch. Well next time don't wear heels!" He scoffed and continued walking.

 

*Wow! Instead of helping me.... ARGH! This guy is so annoying!* You bit your lip and followed Baekhyun.

 

The two of you reached the house. Minah saw you feeling a little uncomfortable. "Cheonsa what happened to you? Why are you so exhausted?" She said as she sat beside you on the couch.

 

You pointed down on your heels. She saw you feet all red and swollen. "Omo!" She said as she removes the heels. 

 

You tried massaging it but it was too painful. "Ow~!" You bit your lip.

 

Here wear this first. She gave you a pair of cute and fluffy slippers. "I'm so sorry for forcing you to use those high heels. I just felt that it would be perfect for an Angel like you to wear a very cute outfit. I didn't know it would end up like this." She frowned.

 

You patted her shoulders. "Anio, it's okay." You assured her with a smile.

 

"Have you eaten?" She asked you.

 

You put a finger on your lips meaning you're thinking. "Hmm.. Yes! Baekhyun gave me paper-- I mean money awhile ago!"

 

"Oh, that's good. What did you buy then?"

 

"Uh, I bought strawberry flavored Ice cream! I wanted to buy the chocolate flavor but Baekhyun told me that it's expensive so yeah, I bought the strawberry flavored ice cream!" You smiled.

 

"Oh~" "Don't worry! I cooked a very delicious dinner for tonight! I know you're hungry, now take a quick bath, change your clothes and after that we'll eat."

 

"But.. I don't have any clothes."

 

"Oh! Yeah, I almost forgot uh, I bought you some awhile ago. Just open the black cabinet in my room and you'll see it there."

 

"Oh, arasso~ Thank you!" You smiled and went upstairs.

 

You took a bath and put on comfortable clothes.

 

You went out of the room and so did Baekhyun. You looked at him. "What?"

 

He remained silent. You broke the eye contact and walk past him. *She looks more annoying because of what she's wearing. Minah doesn't know what style is, seriously.* He rolled his eyes, shoved his hands inside of his pockets and went downstairs for dinner.

_____________________________________________________________________________

After eating dinner you went to the garden and sat on the swing. "Cheonsa yaaaaa~" Ren sang.

 

"Shut up, I'm trying to relax." You closed your eyes.

 

"Why?" He whispered. "You look crazy. Haha~" "Ya Cheonsa!" "Helloooo~" "CHEONSA, CHEONSA, CHEONSA!" "Hey, let's talk." "Angel Cheonsaaa~!"

 

Your eyes shot open. "FOR GOODNESS SAKE WILL YOU ZIP YOUR MOUTH FOR A MINUTE?!" You exclaimed.

 

"I cannot believe this! That's not the right way Angel's should talk!"

 

"YES! I KNOW! BUT IF YOU DON'T SHUT YOUR MOUTH UP I PROMISE TO CUT THAT INTO HALF!" You growled. "Sometimes I wanna ask our master why he sent an angel like--" You weren't able to finish your sentence because you noticed that your necklace is glowing. "Oh no, there's trouble."

 

"Oh no! There he comes!" Ren said while pointing towards Mirae who was running towards you. 

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAH!" You yelped as you stood up on the swing. The wing was too low that you bumped your head on the roof. "OW!"

 

*bark, bark* Mirae kept barking at you like a mad ahjumma. "STOP BARKING I COMMAND YOU!" You shouted at the dog.

 

But instead of running away the dog became angrier. Mirae continued to bark at you. You were in the verge of crying when. "MIRAE! STOP!" You heard someone shout. You stopped whining and looked at the person who said that. You saw Baekhyun coming out of the house. 

 

"Mirae! Come here!" He commanded. The dog followed in an instant.

 

You heaved a huge sigh of relief and wiped your tears. 

 

You saw Baekhyun giggling a little while walking towards your direction. You rubbed your eyes. *Am I dreaming or what?!* You opened your eyes and saw Baekhyun infront of you. "Why are you crying?" He asked with his poker face back again.

 

You continued to stare at him. 

 

He lifted Mirae up infront of your shocked face and you went back to your senses. "Y-you.... you giggled. I-I saw it! With my two eyes!" You said with amusement.

 

He scoffed. "Me?! Smile? Are you okay? I would never do that, okay?" He rolled his eyes. "Go inside now, Minah's looking for you." He left with Mirae.

 

"Cheonsa, you made him smile!" Luhan said.

 

You still can't believe it. You clasped your hands together and smiled. "I should write this on my notebook!" You bit your lip and went inside the house.

 

(A/N: Sungjong gave you a small notebook for you to write about the things concerning your mission with Baekhyun.)

 

*BAEKHYUN, WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! WHY THE DID YOU DO THAT?!* Baekhyun thought.