Chapter 10 ♡

My Mission: 20 days to make Byun Baekhyun smile

 

Chapter Ten 

 

DAY 3

 

You woke up not hearing Sungjong's voice. Usually, you would wake up hearing him saying stuffs like "Hello?! Please talk to me. Who are you and why are you here inside our house?" But today was really different no annoying voice from him. The house was quiet. *Why is it so quiet?!* You decided to take a look downstairs. "Where are they?" You looked around and flinched when you saw Baekhyun coming out of the kitchen. 

 

He just looked at you, with his usual poker face.

 

"Where's Sungjong and Minah?" You managed to ask.

 

"They went to the airport to fetch someone." He answered before drinking a glass of water.

 

"Oh, may I know who is it?"

 

"Sungjong's noona."

 

"Ah~ Wow! I wonder how she looks. So, what time are we going to school?" You grinned.

 

"No school today."

 

"But why?! I wanna eat that yummy ice cream again." You pouted.

 

"It's Saturday!" He almost shouted.

 

"Oh so there's no school during Saturday's?"

 

He sighed. "No, there is." He said sarcastically.

 

"Eh?! But you told me awhile ago that we'll not go to school today because it's Saturday! And now we will?"

 

He scratched his head in annoyance. *WHY AM I STUCK WITH THIS STUPID GIRL AISH!* He shook his head. "Nevermind."

 

You bit your lip. "Ill-tempered!" You whispered.

 

He gave you a look. "What.... did you say?" He said a little harsh.

 

You stuck your tongue out. "Nevermind." and went upstairs.

_________________________________________________________________

You were sitting on the couch while watching Secret's performance in Music Bank. "Ohmy! The dolls are dancing! Baekhyun! Look!" You exclaimed with happiness.

 

Baekhyun hesitantly went to the living room just to see what you were squealing about. "The dolls are dancing! Cool!" You said, amused.

 

He scoffed. "Cheonsa, they're not dolls."

 

You looked at him. "Mwo?! But they look like dolls, are... are they real?"

 

"Of course they're real! How can they dance if they're not! Babo." He whispered the last word.

 

"I'm not a babo." You answered while focusing on the TV. "Anyways, what are you doing upstairs?"

 

"Doing my project."

 

"Oh, can I help?"

 

"No. You just might ruin it."

 

"Hey, I'm not that kind of person! I'm sure I can help!" You protested.

 

"I said no! Just stay here and watch TV." He rolled his eyes and left.

 

You crossed you arms above your chest. "Tch! So arrogant." You took your notebook and pen. 

 

Baekhyun is very ill-tempered and arrogant! AND ANNOYING!