Please Keep It a Secret Part 2

She's Your Sister?!

That night when L.Joe walked you home, before he left he said that he’ll pick you up tomorrow morning and go to work together. That night, he texted you “_____, have you washed up yet? =) Hope you’re still up for a little while because oppa wants to talk to you! ^^” (Ne oppa! ____’s still up. She washed up too! What’s up?) “Well, I noticed that when I was walking you home, you were a bit nervous and turned around to see something. What’s wrong?” You thought back to that scene. (Ah..that. Aniya. It’s nothing…) “I feel as though something’s bothering you. You know oppa can’t sleep knowing something’s up with his sister.” (Well, while you were walking me, I heard a tree branch being stepped on. I feel as though someone’s been spying on us.) L.Joe started to worry. “Someone’s been spying on me and ____?” He thought. He went back to texting you. “This is serious. Did this just happen today? Is it someone I know?” (Well, I just started to know today. Who knows? –gasp- you don’t think this person’s been following us long enough to know we’re siblings, right? And..I hope it’s not anyone you know. If you do, you would’ve told me about it) “True. Well, now that I know, I’ll have to stay close to you from now on. Don’t want my sister to be in trouble. Don’t worry about the rumours if they start. I’ll handle it.” (Araseo…ah, I think it’s time you told the others about us. I really want them to know so that we’ll have back-up and plus, I don’t want my brother to fight this alone. And…once the boys know the real relationship between me and you..they’ll stop teasing me! ><)

“Are you sure? I can’t trust those guys. They spill everything!” (Ne. I’m positive. If they dare spill it out, I’ll make them stop. Actually…know what? _____ will come with you early in the morning before my training starts to tell it to them together.) “Ok. Deal. Anyways, it’s getting late. Go to bed ____-ah. I will be up bright and early to come get you. Sleep tight! ^^” (Araseo oppa! Sleep well! Good night! ^^”) That night, you slept with a nervous heart and kept thinking back as to who might be this stalker person spying on you and L.Joe.

The next morning, you woke up to the sound of your doorbell ringing. “Aish…it’s 6AM in the morning! Who would come at this time? I still got an hour before work.” You grumbled as you went downstairs to get the door. “Aish…it’s 6AM in the morning! Who would come at this time? I still got an hour left before work.” You grumbled as you went downstairs to get the door. “Someone’s trying to sleep! Who are you to---“ “And a good morning to you too, sis!” L.Joe laughed. “Ah! Oppa, it’s you! What are you doing here so early?” You asked, hugging him then letting him in. “Have you forgotten that we’re suppose to meet with the boys early in the morning? Go. Get dressed. I’ll call the boys and tell them to meet us at the studio.” “Oh. Ok.” You said and went upstairs to change. As you were changing, L.Joe whipped out his phone and called Chunji. “Hello?” Chunji said in a sleepy voice. “Chunji! I need you and the guys to meet me and ____ at the studio by 6:30AM. Go! Tell the others.” “Ahh….go tell them yourself.” “I’m at ____’s house right now. How can I? Ah, jebal! It’s an emergency! Ppali!” “Mwoh? You’re at _____’s house?!? How’d you even know the address? Ugh, that doesn’t matter. You can tell me later. Araseo! I’ll go tell them. See you there.” Chunji said. “Thanks.” L.Joe said, and hung up. You were done changing and went downstairs. “Oppa? Ready? Let’s go.” You said.

So, the two of you walked hand in hand to the studio. L.Joe felt your hand tighten against his. “Scared that the stalker will follow us again?” He asked you. “Yeah. I have this feeling that this person would---“ Just then, you heard a tree branch being stepped on and you clung onto L.Joe’s body for protection. “Alright! Who’s there? Why have you been spying on us? Come out now!” L.Joe shouted. The mysterious person finally showed herself from the corner. She laughed at you. “Well, well, well…annyeonghaesaeyo _____. We finally meet. I’m SooJin. Jung SooJin. Remember the name _____, as for I’m the so-called stalker you named me.” She said, smirking. “Why are you following me, SooJin? What do you want from me?” You said, in an angry tone.

She came closer to you. You stepped back at bit, almost falling but L.Joe caught you. “Aww…look at that, already sweating with fear. Me? Oh, nothing…” L.Joe was getting furious and stepped in front of you. “What do you want from my friend, SooJin? She’s only a new rookie working with T.O.P. Media, so you better not hurt her.” “Don’t play dumb with me, oppa. I already know that you two are related. You don’t have to put on an act in front of me.” SooJin said. “You have no right to call me “oppa”. You’re older than me too. Only _____ can call me that.” He said, pulling you closer to him. You slowly slipped your hand in his. “Tsk tsk tsk…now _____’s holding your hand? Yah! Lee _____! Let go of my man’s hand! Just because you’re related to him doesn’t mean you can hold his hand like you’re a couple.”  You went up to her. “So what? He’s my brother. I can do whatever I want.” You pushed her hard. She gasped. “You pushed me? How dare you! You just don’t know who you’re messing with.” She pushed you to the ground. You winced in pain. L.Joe was gonna stop her, but she loosened his grip on her.

SooJin hovered around you as you were still on the ground. “Listen here, ______, I’ll make sure you’ll live a hard miserable life. I’ll be sure you won’t be able to debut as a rookie and steal L.Joe away from you. Just so you know, I’m actually your brother’s biggest fan…someday I want to be his girlfriend.” SooJin said, caressing L.Joe’s face. You were getting upset and jealous. L.Joe was mad. “Don’t you dare touch me again! I will never be your boyfriend! You’re too old for me and you aren’t my type. Don’t ever treat my sister like that ever again!” He said, picking you up from the ground. “Are you ok ______-ah?” You nodded and hugged him. “And I don’t ever want to see you again! You are not my fan. I will never consider you as one of my fans, SooJin. C’mon ______, we’re late for work.” L.Joe said, and forcibly shoved pass SooJin. “Don’t worry L.Joe….you will be mine soon.” She said to herself.

After that encounter, you and L.Joe went to the studio. “I think I hear them! Open the door, Changjo!” Niel said. “Yah! Hyung! Ppali! We’re waiting for you.” He called. You and L.Joe ran to the room. “Ok! So, we’re all here. What is it that you need us for? You and ____ getting engaged now?” Niel joked. CAP whacked his head. “Shush Niel! Maybe it’s something important.” “The reason I called all of you in so early is because ____ has something to tell you guys. “Oh? What’s wrong ____-ah?”  “Everyone, what I’m about to reveal might shock you, but please don’t be alarmed.” The boys nodded their heads in understanding. “So, you’ve been wondering why me and L.Joe oppa always been together? Some of you might say we are already a couple or that we’re very close friends, but actually…..he’s my actual long lost blood brother from 20 years ago.” The boys were all surprised.

“Ah…jeongmal?? Hyung…you never mentioned you have a sister” “Well, yeah, but it’s because I didn’t want misunderstandings and rumours to start. I didn’t want you guys to not believe me and start thinking wrongly. Well, at least you know now. But, there’s more.” L.Joe stated. You looked at him quizzically. “Ah..oppa, there is…?” He eyed you and told you to tell them what happened before you reached the studio. You begged to him that you don’t want them to know and pull them into this mess and be a burden to them. “Fine. Then I’ll tell them. They have to know ______-ah.”

“There’s more? What’s going on L.Joe?” CAP suddenly turned serious. “Well, before we came to the studio, we met with this girl named Jung SooJin. She’s been spying on _____ and stalking us. Long enough to know that we’re actually siblings. She wants to make her life miserable and hope she won’t debut as a rookie soloist. She’s older than me and she says she’s a fan of me, but I don’t consider her a fan. She’s nasty, creepy and just plain weird! Anyone who tolerates my sister will never be considered my fan.And I hate it when she calls me oppa. So Niel, Changjo, and Ricky, if she calls you by name, don’t call her “noona”. She doesn’t deserve you guys calling her that. Ara?” They nodded their heads.   “I’m telling you this so that you’ll be helping her and take care of her like she’s part of the family. My sister means she’s your sister too. What do you say guys?” L.Joe explained.

“Well, if she ever hurts you or _____ again…you know you’ve got us by your side. Right guys?” Chunji shouted. “Right! If she’s Byunghun’s sister, she’s our’s as well.” CAP stated. You smiled and thanked them from the bottom of your heart. You were glad to have oppas like Teen Top. So, after that serious chat session, you and the boys kicked back and chilled before Andy came to get you. “You just call us whenever you’re in trouble, ______ noona. You know we’ve got  your back.” Ricky said. “Gomawo, Ricky-ah!”

“And here’s another studio where----“ Andy stopped at where you and the boys were sitting. “Oh. Great! You guys are together.” You sat closwer to the boys. “Guys, I’d like you to meet another one of our newest rookie soloists, Jung SooJin. Your eyes were wide open and L.Joe held in his anger when he heard the name. The boys were shocked that SooJin appeared so quickly right after they just talked about her. And what’s worse is that you and L.Joe just had an encounter with her not too long ago! OMG! Trouble…. “SooJin, I’d like you to meet the rising idol stars Teen Top. Boys, This is SooJin. Please treat her well. Now SooJin, I know you already know Teen Top because you are a fan of L.Joe’s, but please treat them as your seniors while you are at work and control your fangirling.” “Ne! Annyeonghaesaeyo Teen Top sunbaenims. Jung SooJin-imnida.” She said, bowing. The boys greeted her, but in their minds they didn’t like her at all.

“_____, please come greet your new friend. She’s just like you, slightly a bit older than you, so treat her well, ne?” “N-neh Andy oppa. A-anyeonghaesaeyo SooJin unni (you cringed when you called her that), nanun Lee ______-imnida. Please treat me well.” You bowed. SooJin acted and said “Ne. I hope we’ll be the best of friends!” She looked at you with a fake smile and a sly smirk. You knew she was just putting an act because Andy is there. The boys saw it too but didn’t say anything. “Good. We all know each other then. Ah, _____, your training will start at 10AM today, as I have to still show SooJin around the building. But for now, she can stay with you guys for a bit. I have to run some errands first. I’ll be back. Behave!” Andy said, and left for the door.

Once he was gone, you and SooJin started to quarrel. “What are you doing here SooJin?” You said angrily. “What else? To become the first successful rookie soloist.” “But I arrived first! How’d you find this place anyways?” “Easy. Remember when I said earlier that I already know you and L.Joe oppa are related?” “I told you, don’t call me oppa! You’re older than me!” SooJin just ignored L.Joe comment. “Well, before you met me earlier, I heard you talking to Andy about it, exposing it all. Yep! I was already in the building that time. I was hiding and overheard…ani, eavesdropped on your conversation.” You were gonna cry. “That’s right ____-ah, I already knew you from the day you stepped into this building.” “What…?!” You lost balance and fell, luckily, Chunji caught you. “So, all this time, you’ve already been spying on me, ______ AND the company?! What kind of sick person are you?” L.Joe screamed.

“We don’t welcome you here. Get out of our studio now! And don’t you dare come near our sister again! We don’t consider you as our fan either!” Chunji shouted.  “Yeah! And even though you’re older than me, you don’t deserve to be called noona by me, Niel or Ricky!” Changjo yelled at her. “Fine! But mark my words you guys, especially you _____, I will win against you and make your life a living disaster.” SooJin sneered and walked out the door. You started to cry in Chunji’s arms and the others comforted you. Your brother looked at you in pain. He couldn’t bare to see you cry. He hates people who makes his sister cry. “Just you wait SooJin…you’ll pay for  making my sister upset!”