Part 2

Fated To Love You (oneshot)

Last Part Of This Oneshot! Enjoy!

It had been a month since Yoohee and Yunho had been together. Every day was a new adventure for them and each second became more exciting than the last. Yoohee loved spending time with Yunho. He brought her so much joy, and was always able to light up her day.

“Where are we going today Oppa?” Yoohee asked as she clung on to Yunho’s arm. Yunho smiled and wrapped his arm around her small waist.

“It’s a surprise” he whispered in her ear.

“Please tell me!” Yoohee begged as she pouted cutely and folded her arms over her chest. Yunho groaned. How could he resist such a cute face?

“Fine. We’re going to the beach”

He smile proudly when he saw Yoohee’s eye light up.

“Well what are we waiting for? LET’S GO!” she squealed as she grabbed Yunho’s hand and pulled him off towards the car. Suddenly, she lost her balance and tripped over her feet. Luckily, Yunho was right there to catch her fall.

“Silly girl. You’re always tripping around me.” he joked as he pinched her nose. “You’re really falling for me eh?”

Yoohee gasped then playfully slapped his arm, earning a yelp from the older man.

Yunho brought her to a small beach, one that was completely surrounded by trees. It felt like the couple was isolated from the rest of the world - as if they were in their own little slice of heaven. They spent the rest of the day at the beach, playing in the water and making sand castles. After they were all out of breath from playing and laughing so hard, they sat together on the sand, watching the sun set over the horizon. The sky slowly faded into a beautiful purple-pink. Yoohee closed her eyes as she listened to the waves rush up onto the shore. She leaned her head over and rested in on Yunho’s shoulder.

“This is nice” she whispered.

Yunho looked over at her. The soft breeze was gently blowing through her hair and the sunset was illuminating her skin.

“I hope we can stay like this…for a long time” Yoohee continued. “I really like you, Young Yunho”

Yunho’s heart sunk. All this time, he had been lying to her - trying to cover the truth. It was something that plague his heart. He couldn’t sleep because of the overpowering guilt he felt. He was really falling for Yoohee - but everything he had told her was a lie. He went out of his way to cover his identity. He always took Yoohee out to quiet places - places where nobody else was and where he wouldn’t be recognized. Whenever they DID go out to somewhere busier, he’d wear his signature scarf and sunglasses to cover his face. Yoohee - being the naïve and innocent girl she usually was - didn’t think any of this was weird.

“So, have you told her yet?” Junsu asked Yunho one day.

“Who?”

“You know who. Yoohee. Have you told her who you really are?”

Yunho sighed and rubbed his temples. “I…I can’t” He lifted his eyes to look at Junsu. A wave of regret and pain came over his face. “I know I have to tell her. I can’t keep lying to her like this. But I dunno HOW to tell her. What if she doesn’t forgive me? What if she takes it the wrong way? What if…” he bit his lip. “I can’t lose her Junsu…I just can’t.”

Junsu put a comforting hand on Yunho’s shoulder.

“She’s the first person who loves me for who I am. She doesn’t care about the money or the fame…she cares about me. She trusts me Junsu…she TRUSTS me! And…I’ve been lying to her” Yunho tried his best to fight back the tears that were threatening to fall.

“If she feels the same way about you, she’ll understand” Junsu whispered softly.

Yunho exhaled loudly. “I…I really hope you’re right.”


“Oppa! Yunho is coming over tonight!” Yoohee squealed excitedly as she ran up to Donghae and hugged him. Her brother smiled down at her. He had seen how much she had changed over the past few weeks - how cheerful she had gotten - all thanks to Yunho.

“What time will he be coming?” Donghae asked.

“He said around 6”

“Well, I’m busy tonight, so I won’t be home until 8. You make sure he stays till then okay? I want to meet him”

Yoohee smiled. “For sure, Oppa. You’ll really like him”

“I hope so.” he muttered. He looked into Yoohee’s eyes and his heart sunk. She was so innocent - so vulnerable. It hurt him to know that she could get her heart broken. What if Yunho wasn’t trustworthy? What if he didn’t care about Yoohee like she cared for him?

“You…you take care of yourself” he warned quietly.

“Don’t worry Oppa. I know what I’m doing.”

“That’s what you said last time” he hissed. As soon as the words had escaped his mouth, he regretted it. Her last boyfriend, Junki, had used her and cheated on her. She had given her heart to him, and in return, he stomped on it. It took her a long time to move on, but the person who was hurt the most was Donghae. He couldn’t stand seeing his younger sister in pain. It broke his heart to know that she was hurting and there wasn’t anything he could do.

Yoohee paused to take in what her brother had said. To his surprised, she smiled at him “Junki is nothing compared to Yunho. Yunho would never hurt me…I just know it. You’ll see Oppa! When you meet him, you’ll see!”

Donghae forced a smile. “Okay” he murmured.


Yoohee was in her room fixing her hair when the doorbell rang.

“It’s only 5:30...Yunho must be early” she concluded as she rushed down the stairs. She couldn’t wipe her foolish grin off her face. Just thinking about Yunho made her smile. But that smile faded when she opened the door. There, standing on her front porch, was her ex-boyfriend.

“J-J-Junki?” she stammered.

Junki smiled mischievously and let himself into the house.

“Surprised?” he asked as he slowly walked in. He made his way to the fireplace to look at the pictures that were displayed on the mantle. His eyebrows furrowed together when he came across a picture of a man with his arms wrapped around Yoohee. He couldn’t make out the man’s face because it was turned down towards Yoohee’s. Junki’s hands formed into tight fists. His face twitched with jealousy as he saw Yoohee’s face in the picture. She was looking up at the man’s face lovingly. Her huge smile looked so genuine - so happy.

“What are you doing here?” Yoohee asked sternly. Junki spun around and lifted an eyebrow.

“Can I not come visit anymore?”

Yoohee scoffed.

“I used to come all the time” he said suggestively as he approached Yoohee. She took one wobbly step back.

“Don’t come near me” she warned.

“Aw come on baby. We’re still friends right? Let’s just…forget about the past.”

Yoohee’s face went stiff as she glared at the man standing in front of her. After all he had done to her - after all she had been through because of him - he still wanted to be friends?!

“I don’t think so Junki. Now if you’d please, I’m expecting someone soon.”

Junki smirked. “Is that so? Well I’m just dying to meet him too” he said as he casually sat down on the sofa. Yoohee was about to protest when the doorbell rang. She sighed as she walked over to the door and opened it.

“Hi!” Yunho greeted as he held out a large bouquet of flowers. He twisted his face together when he saw Yoohee’s forced smile. He could tell something was wrong.

“Is…is everything alright?” he said as he stepped in.

Yoohee scratched her head uncomfortably. “Yeh…yeh everything’s fine” she lied.


Junki’s eyes widened with surprise when he saw Yoohee walk in with Yunho.

“Yunho, this is my ex, Junki” she introduced uncomfortably. “Junki, this is my boyfriend, Young Yunho.”

Junki was taken aback. YOUNG Yunho? He knotted his eyebrows together as he looked at Yunho, who was nervously playing with his fingers. A mischievous smiled formed on his lips. This was about to get a thousand times interesting.

“Nice to meet you…YOUNG Yunho” Junki said coldly while emphasizing the last name. He stood up and approached the man, all the while staring intently into his eyes. Yunho gulped. Luckily, Yoohee interrupted the cold atmosphere.

“So Yunho, didn’t you say there was something you had to tell me?”

Yunho directed his attention over to his girlfriend. “Yeh” he murmured. “I just wanted to…”

All of a sudden, Yoohee’s phone rang. She politely excused herself and stepped outside. Part of her felt relieved for be able to escape the presence of the two men. Something about the atmosphere felt awkward - as if Junki knew Yunho and was planning something sinister. The other part of her felt bad for leaving Yunho with her cruel ex-boyfriend.

“I’ll be right back okay?!” she hollered into the house. “I just have to run to the store quickly. Donghae said we ran out of bread”


Junki waited until he was sure Yoohee was gone.

“Young Yunho eh?” he scoffed. “Funny, you look awfully like the Yunho from DBSK”

Yunho swallowed hard.

“Y-Y-You must have mistaken me with someone…”

“Don’t even try to lie to me. I KNOW who you are.”

Yunho bit is bottom lip. He looked up at Junki, who was staring mercilessly at him.

“She doesn’t know does she?”

Yunho could feel his heart race. He didn’t know what to do.

“You’ve been LYING to her, haven’t you?” Junki continued mockingly.

“I…I was going to tell her” Yunho explained with a shaky voice. He couldn’t help but feel even more guilty now. Suddenly, Junki’s expression changed.

“Whatever. I don’t care. It’s your life and I’m not about to interfere with it.”

Yunho looked at him, confused. He shyly sat down on the sofa.

“So what do you think about her?” Junki asked. “I know when I dated her, I couldn’t stand her.”

Yunho clenched his fist, trying not to let his anger take hold.

“She’s just too naïve you know?”

Yunho bit his lip.

“And she can be so clueless at times”

His breath quickened.

“And not to mention clumsy…but she IS one nice piece of meat”

He couldn’t take it anymore.

“Don’t talk about Yoohee that way!” Yunho growled. His eyes were red with fury and his body was literally shaking with anger. But Junki just laughed.

“Like you care what I say about her” he challenged. “Don’t think I know who you really are, Jung Yunho. You’re a lying piece of crap. You’re only using Yoohee.”

Suddenly, there was a loud gasp. Yunho and Junki looked up to see Yoohee, standing with her hand covering .

“Y-Y-Yoohee...” Yunho stammered as he stood up.

She backed off. “Using me Yunho? Lying to me?” her voice quivered with pain. Her eyes frantically searched Yunho’s for an answer. Yunho tried to find the words to say - but he couldn’t.

“He isn’t who he claims to be Yoohee. He’s Jung Yunho, from DBSK” Junki explained. “I doubt he ever really liked you in the first place. You know celebrities these days. They’re all just selfish and arrogant jerks.”

“Y-Y-Yoohee. I can explain. I swear I…”

“I don’t want to hear it Yunho” Yoohee cut him off. “I hate liars.”


Yoohee stared blankly at the TV, watching the bright images flicker in front of her. Suddenly, a familiar face came on. It was Yunho - along with the rest of his band mates.

“Hello, we are DBSK” they sang in unison.

Yoohee immediately shut off the TV. She hugged her legs and buried her face in her knees. Why had Yunho lied to her? Why did he want to hide his identity? Why…why did he have to hurt her? A single tear fell down her cheek.

“You okay?” Yoohee looked up to see Donghae. His eyes were filled with concern for her. He sat down beside her and gently rubbed her back.

“You don’t have to tell me you told me so.” Yoohee said sternly.

“Why would I do that?”

“You were right about him. He hurt me…he hurt me just like Junki hurt me.” She tried to wipe away the tears that were b in her eyes. “Why Oppa? Why do I always get hurt like this? What have I done to deserve this?”

Donghae pulled his sister closer. He her hair as her hot tears stained his shirt.

“I thought he was different. I really thought we had something! I’m so stupid. I can’t believe I fell for him. I can’t…” but she couldn’t even make it through her sentence. Instead, she sobbed and let all her pain out.

“It’s okay. I’m here. Just cry.” Donghae comforted. “But Yoohee? I’m sure he had his reasons. I can’t help but feel this isn’t over yet.”


Yoohee was sitting in her office working when Yuri came in.

“Doctor Lee? You have a patient.”

“Send him in” Yoohee ordered without looking up.

She kept scribbling on her paper as the patient walked in and sat down. A wave of silence came over the room. All that could be heard was the ticking of the clock and the scratching of Yoohee’s pencil against the paper. Truth was, she had been having trouble working lately. She couldn’t concentrate or focus on anything.

Getting a little impatient, the stranger cleared his throat.

Yoohee sighed. “I’m sorry…I was just” Her eyes widened when she saw Yunho sitting in front of her.

“What are you doing here?” she asked, trying her best not to sound rude.

Yunho took off his glasses and smiled. Yoohee gulped. Even after breaking up with Yunho, his smile still made her heart race.

“I haven’t been feeling well” he explained as he pouted and raised his eyebrows in a puppy face.

Yoohee rolled her eyes. “Take some advil. I’m sure you’ll get better.”

Yunho was hurt. “Y-Yoohee, I really want to talk”

She slammed her pencil down. “About WHAT? About how you LIED to me? About how you USED me? About how you made me believe you actually LIKED me? What was I to you? Just some TOY you could mess with?”

“Don’t say that! I did like you! I…still do!”

Yoohee scoffed. “It’s a little late for excuses now.”

“I lied to you because I didn’t think you’d like me for the real me. All my life, everyone has been so caught up in the fact that I’m some famous singer that they don’t even care about…ME. All they see is the money and the fame and the popularity. But you…you were different.”

Yoohee’s face softened as Yunho got up and knelt down beside her.

“I’m so sorry I lied to you, Yoohee. But know this: I never used you and I never pretended to like you. That was all real. I promise. I just thought that if you knew the truth - if you knew who I really was - then you wouldn’t fall for who I really am - for the real Yunho”

Yoohee’s heart melted. She gently placed her hand on Yunho’s cheek as a tear fell down her own. “Idiot. Why would you ever think that?” she whispered.

"I...I love you Yoohee" Yunho confessed shyly. His face was a bright shade of red and his heart felt like it was about to leap out of his chest.

Yoohee gasped. Yunho met gaze and smiled. Slowly, he lifted himself up, all the while looking lovingly into Yoohee’s eyes. Yoohee gulped as her gaze shifted from Yunho’s eyes to his lips. Her mind was racing at a thousand miles an hour. But all that stopped when Yunho lifted her chin towards his face and kissed her. She smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

Yunho gently pulled away and pressed his forehead against Yoohee’s. “Thank you doctor. I feel much better now”

And then, he kissed her again.

 

THE END~

There you go! This oneshot is finished! I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do. What do you think?

READ. COMMENT. ENJOY!