I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus!

SANTA STRIKE

 

It’s been six years since Dara and Jiyong had been married.  Five years, from the time their love had survived the most difficult trial.  Now they are more in love with each other, their marriage going stronger.  And the best part, they were blessed with two beautiful kids.  Their four-year old twins, Min-Kyung and Mi-Young.
 
 
Min-Kyung is a splitting image of Jiyong, while Mi-Young is a miniature Dara. The twins do not only take after their parents looks.  Min-Kyung shows confidence and cleverness beyond his years.   Mi-Young on the other hand is like a princess.  At a young age, the promise of great beauty is seen.  Both are so well behaved, Dara never had a problem taking care of them.
 
 
 
 
 
It’s December, three days before Christmas.  The twins are so excited.  It’s their second favorite day, next to their birthday.  They get to receive presents from Santa, because they’ve been good the whole year.
 
 
Dara had just placed the last Christmas sock over the fireplace in the living room before she turned to the two angels with eager faces.
 
 
“Shall we place your letters for Santa inside the socks?”  Dara crouch a bit to be at eye level with the twins.
 
 
“Yes, mommy please.” They said in unison, with their hands stuck out handing the letters they made this afternoon.
 
 
Dara took the letters, putting it inside their respective socks.  She then takes each of the twin’s hands as they walk towards the stairs. They’ve taken one step, when the front door opens. 
 
 
“Daddy!”  Squealing, the twins free themselves from Dara’s clasp and runs towards Jiyong who had just entered.
 
 
Dara follows at a slower pace, a smile on her face, as she watches her husband showering kisses and hugging both kids. When she stops directly in front of him, Jiyong gives her a kiss on the lips.
 
 
“I love you.”
 
 
Blushing, Dara replies “I love you too.”
 
 
“So, what did you do today?” Jiyong then gives his attention to the twins.
 
 
Min-Kyung pipes in “We made letters to Santa!” 
 
 
“And put them inside the big socks!” Mi-Young adds.
 
 
 
 
 
Jiyong couldn’t help but smile as the two began to recount what happened to them that day.  How Min-Kyung learned to count from one to ten.  How Mi-Young helped in baking cookies.  
 
 
“Bed time” Dara says after a few minutes.
 
 
“Mommy?”
 
 
“Yes, Mi-Young?”
 
 
“Daddy tuck me in?”
 
 
“Yes.”
 
 
“Yey!” 
 
 
 
It has been their habit to spend equal times with the twins.  They alternately tuck in the twins. Jiyong carries Mi-Young in his arms, while Dara holds Min-Kyung’s hand as they tread their way up the stairs to the twin’s respective bedrooms.
 
 
____________________________
 
 
 
Thirty minutes later, Dara and Jiyong finished having their dinner, went to the living room to check what their children wrote. In the act of taking the letters from the socks, Jiyong stops Dara.
 
 
“Ji?”
 
 
“Don’t read them yet.  I’ll be back.”
 
 
 
 
With a small frown, Dara follows Jiyong with her eyes, as he runs upstairs, wondering what her husband is up to this time.  Suddenly dizzy, she takes a seat.  Dara remembers that for the past days, she has been feeling unwell.
 
 
Her eyes strayed over the stairs. She burst out laughing at the sight, her dizziness, forgotten.  Jiyong came near, wearing a full Santa Clause costume.  Full, because like a miracle, he now sports a big belly.
 
 
Dara laughs harder when he tried to modulate his voice and tried to produce a deep “Ho ho ho ho”
 
 
“What’s with the costume?”
 
 
“I thought it’ll be fun.”
 
 
“Let’s start reading the letters” Dara hands Jiyong Min-Kyung’s.
 
 
After opening Mi-Young's letter, Dara’s face became flushed.  Jiyong was grinning as he reads Min-Kyung’s.  Exchanging the letters, Dara’s face turned redder.  Jiyong on the other hand, began chuckling.  He grabs Dara’s wrist pulling her up from the couch and have her sit sideways on his lap,earning a gasp from her.
 
 
“I swear I’ve got nothing to do with it!” Dara exclaimed after she’s comfortably settled on his lap.
 
 
“How about you little girl, what do you wish this Christmas?” Jiyong modulating his voice again wriggling the ridiculous fake, white, bushy eyebrows he has on, teases Dara more, then kissed her on the lips. 
 
 
The couple was too busy playing with each other they didn't notice a shadow looming in one corner, wearing a pout while clutching a purple bunny plushy.
 
 
After the laughter has died down, looking straight into Jiyong’s eyes, Dara answers “I already have everything I could wish for.” 
 
 
“I love you, Dara.” 
 
 
“I love you, Jiyong.” 
 
 
Dara cups Jiyong’s face and gives him a kiss.  This time a deep, slow one. They were both panting as the kiss ended.
 
 
“I think we better start working on the wishes, so that it’ll come true by next year” Jiyong whispers seductively by her ear, before he stood up, carrying Dara in his arms.
 
 
 
"Santa's bad. He's kissing my mommy!" Tears fall off from Mi-Young’s big, brown eyes.
 
 

 
 
It's kinda late to post such a story...but anyways.... hope you'll enjoy!
 
THOUGHTS and COMMENTS
are welcome and appreciated
 
THANK YOU
always for reading
 
much ♥
CHET