Attack Of The Cookie Monsters!

SANTA STRIKE

 

Dara and Jiyong arrives exactly on the time Bom told Dara to get home. The couple proceeded upstairs, taking the stairs holding each other’s hands.


Min-Kyung and Mi-Young sees their parents walk towards them they ran to them, breaking free from Bom and Seunghyun’s hold.


“Mommy!”


“Daddy!”


The twins flung themselves to Dara and Jiyong. Jiyong made sure he gets most of the brunt, now that he’s aware of Dara’s condition. Mi-Young and Min-Kyung gave them both a hug and a kiss before launching to their usual recount of today’s adventures. Bom and Seunghyun walk over.


“I can see you’re glowing” Bom teases her little sister.


Dara blushes “Unnie!”


Bom laughs at her sister’s discomfort. “We’ll go ahead. We’ve a lot of things to do.”


The four adults hugged each other and greeted Merry Christmas. Bom and Seunghyun waved off the two to stay with the twins. 


“Time to tuck you guys in” Jiyong announces.


Dara takes Mi-Young’s hand as Jiyong takes Min-Kyung’s and went to their bedrooms.




___________________________




Bom and Top had just slid inside their car.


“Honey, did you notice how weird the twins were acting up today?”


Buckling her seat belt first, Bom then answers “I did. I’m about to ask you the same thing. Anyways, I’m really glad that Dara is indeed pregnant.”


"We need to catch up with those two, now that they'll have a new baby"


Bom grins sheepishly at Seunghyun "I know a way"


"What?" Seunghyun feels giddy seeing the naughty glint in his wife's eyes


"Leave everything to me.  I'll do what Dara did to Jiyong the night when she conceived the new baby"



___________________________





The nightly ritual is done, and after Dara kissed Mi-Young goodnight, her little girl looked at her seriously.


“Mi-Young ah, is anything wrong?” Dara sees the hesitation in her daughter’s eyes “You can tell mommy.”


“Mommy, you loves daddy, and oppa, and me?”


“Of course, I love you, your oppa and your daddy.”


Mi-Young seems satisfied with Dara’s answer, she’s nodding her head. About to close her eyes, she suddenly remembered something “Mommy?”


“Yes?” 


“Don’t go with Santa”


Dara was puzzled but indulge her only daughter’s request “Ok. I won’t”


Her reply made Mi-Young feel at ease “Good night mommy“And with a sweet smile, closed her eyes.


“Good night, baby” With that Dara stood up from Mi-Young’s room and went out the door.





Min- Kyung calls out to Jiyong as the latter opens the door to go out of the room “Daddy?”


“Min-Kyung ah?” 


“Daddy loves mommy?”


Jiyong chuckles at the unforeseen question but gives a heartfelt answer “Of course I do. I love mommy, you and your sister more than anything or anyone in this world”


“Don’t let Santa take mommy”


“What….?” Jiyong stops himself from asking, seeing the concerned look on his son’s face “I won’t let that happen”


“Yey! I love you daddy. Good night” An identical impish grin just like his dad’s, shows on Min-Kyung’s face before he closed his eyes.


Jiyong says “Good night” Before shutting the door closed.





___________________________





Jiyong sees Dara standing outside Mi –Young’s door a frown on her face.


“Penny for your thoughts?” 


“Oh” Dara glances at her husband, then walks near him “I’m just puzzled with Mi-Young’s question. She also asked me not to go with Santa”


“Min-Kyung said the same thing. To not let you go with Santa”


Dara opens the door to their room and proceeds inside “I wonder what Bom unnie told the twins about Santa?” 


“I don’t have any idea about that”Jiyong gives a naughty smirk “But I do know, what this Santa thinks”


Jiyong then sweeps Dara off her feet, carries her to the bed and starts to shower kisses on her face, earning shrieks and giggles from his wife


“Yah! …..Jiyong…we…. just…” Dara’s blushing and is not able to finish her sentence due to the teasing kisses of Jiyong on her lips. 


Knowing she can’t stop Jiyong from doing what he’s doing, Dara closed her eyes and s her arms around Jiyong’s neck and let her adorable husband kiss her senseless.


Outside two little shadows silently crept downstairs while Mr & Mrs Santa play.




___________________________



Living room…

“Oppa?” Mi-Young clutches her twin brother’s pajama top with her left, while clutching her Tamtam on her right.


“Mi-Young…sssshh”


Lowering her voice to a whisper “Oppa, are you sures Santa won’t comes if we eat his cookies?”


“He won’t comes if we eat his cookies” Upon reaching the table where the plate of cookies and glass of milk for Santa is placed, Min-Kyung faces his twin sister and with a naughty grin says “Let’s eat!”


The two rug rats reached for a cookie. Wearing grins at the thought of Santa not coming because he doesn’t have any cookie, they munched the night away.





Around midnight, Jiyong goes down to the living room in his Santa suit with a giggling Dara behind him.


“Ssantoki!”


Stifling her laugh, Dara bites down on her lower lip “Sorry.” She places a peck on his lips to make-up before she lets out another round of giggles “It’s just really funny, seeing you wear the costume”


“Eh?” JIyong stops in his tracks. And seem to stare at something on the floor.


Dara follows her husband’s gaze and gasps as she sees Min-Kyung and Mi-Young fast asleep on the floor with cookie crumbles on their faces and jammies and a quarter full glass of milk in the middle. She also sees three folded pieces of papers between them. They made their way towards their children, careful not to wake them as they take the papers.


Not long after they were laughing at what their kids wrote. 


“See? I told you we’d get in trouble with that costume.” Dara reprimands Jiyong, trying to keep a straight face.


“I’ll take them upstairs. Just clean here and place their gifts. I don’t want you to stress yourself”


“Ok”




___________________________



Morning came, Jiyong and Dara decided to wake the twins together. When Min-Kyung woke up, and sees Dara with Jiyong, he let out a knowing smile and there’s a naughty glint in his eyes. The couple exchange glances. Then off they went to Mi-Young’s room, who, after fully waking up, and sees her mommy, lets out a gleeful giggle.


“Oppa! We did it!” Mi-Young exclaims jumping up and down “We did it!”


“Min-Kyung…. Mi-Young…. Is there something you want to tell us? Did something happen?” Dara asks.


The twins looked at each other, it was Mi-Young who answered.


“Mommy I saw you…and ….and Santa….and you…and Santa…kissing!” A pout appears on Mi-Young’s angelic face.


“You saw me and Santa kissing?” Dara asks again.


“Yes, and I was scared Santa will take you away mommy!” Mi-Young looks at her brother “I told oppa”


“Don’t worry, Mommy’s not going anywhere” Dara then takes each of the twin’s hands and lead the twins downstairs.




___________________________



Downstairs



The twins stare in amazement as they see the presents for them inside their socks. The children ran and squealed from joy. After they opened their gifts they ran towards Dara and Jiyong to thank and kiss them.


“Kids” Jiyong calls the twins attention “Mommy and I have something to tell you. Santa gave another gift for you two”


The twins look up eagerly waiting for the next thing their Daddy has to say. Jiyong goes behind dara and hugs her, one of his hands resting on top of Dara’s still flat tummy.


“Your Mommy’s pregnant” And with a wide smile adds “We’re going to have a new baby”


The twins eyes went wider than it did seeing their presents. Not long after, they were laughing and jumping as they shout “Yey! A new baby!”




___________________________




Later in the afternoon, the twins went looking for Dara in their parent’s room.


“Mommy?” Min-Kyung calls out


Until something red caught his eyes under the bed. Walking near it, he drops to his knees and pulls at the red cloth.
His eyes widen recognizing what’s in his hands. Min-Kyung calls out to his sister, who also kneeled beside him.


“Daddy is Santa!” Min-Kyung exclaims





When the twins sees Dara later, each wears a smile


“Yes?” Dara asks her mischievous twins, sensing they want to tell her something.


“Santa’s not bad”


“We love Santa”


Dara is puzzled thinking of the reason that changed the twin’s minds. But glad that she and Jiyong are saved from explaining about her and Santa kissing.

 

 


 

This ends the holiday adventures of the twins

hope you enjoyed reading this

 

THOUGHTS and COMMENTS

are welcome and appreciated



THANK YOU
as always for reading

 

p/s

to the readers of TEACHING MR. KWON,  i've already started the next chapter....hopefully i could post the next crazy antics SOON!