Cover No. 11 ~ Possibility

Cover Girl

 

Miyuki grabbed her clothes and got in the van, she had to go to another photo shoot today. It was a different concept from what she used to, she heard it would be a couple pictorial for a magazine.

This was her first one and it caused some anxiety for her and it made her nervous. She didn't know who she would be paired with and if they would have chemistry together.

If they didn't have chemistry together then it would make the shoot difficult. And then it would cause her to lose out on this opportunity.

"Yah. It'll be okay." Sungyeol took her hand and assured her.

"I'm just worried about the chemistry between me and that person." She told him.

"I can assure you, chemistry comes from being yourself and you have a lovable personality so it won't be a problem." He promised.

"Do you know who the person will be?" She asked.

"No, but I know it's an idol." He answered her.

"It's better that you don't know then the chemistry will be more real." Sunggyu told her.

"Really?" Miyuki asked him.

"Yeah, then it's as if you are new, fresh couple. That's why it's better to not know who you're with until you're there." He explained.

Miyuki nodded silently, leaning back in her seat and looking out the window, what Sunggyu just told her didn't ease her curiosity but at least she was less anxious. No matter who it was, as long as he was good looking and didn't have a girlfriend, she can handle it.

They arrived at the apartment building that the photo shoot was being held at, it was a homely photo shoot apparently and they would be cuddling on the couch and pretending to cook dinner together and such.

The familiar face of Junsu surprised her again but she was happy he was her photographer, "Well, hello there lovely." He greeted her with a warm smile.

"Hello, Junsu-ssi." She greeted him.

"Oppa. I'm older than you. And also, I'll send you over the pictures of this shoot if you like them. You should go get changed and then you'll meet your other half." He told her.

Miyuki smiled at him and bowed a little, "Neh." She walked into the changing room and saw her stylists waiting. 

"Pick the pajamas you like." They told her.

She looked through the rack and picked a pair of blue plaid shorts and a white camisole. "Nice choice." Kiseop praised, before having her sit in the chair for makeup.

They put little waves in her hair and then helped even out her skin tone and hide her pores. "Do you know who it is?" She asked as they did her eyeliner.

"You still haven't met him yet?" Soohyun asked.

"Nope. After I get dressed, I'm meeting him." She said.

"It's an idol. That's all we can say, Sunggyu's orders." Soohyun answered.

Miyuki gave a small nod as they finished her makeup, "Time to go meet my namja then?" She said excitedly, opening the door and walking towards Junsu where she noticed a head of black hair wearing a similar outfit to hers but with longer pants.

"Darling!!" Junsu turned as he heard her walking towards them, the other man turned as well and Miyuki gasped in shock.

Junsu gave a wicked smile and turned to him, "What did I tell you?" He told the guy.

"You're right. She's really good." He answered, he held his hand out to her, "My name is Yonghwa, nice to meet you."

Miyuki still in shock, reached out slowly and shook his hand, "Miyuki." She said simply.

"A fan, I see." He winked at her. "Even better then." He put an arm around her shoulders and pulled her close, "Shall we get started, hyung?" He asked Junsu.

Junsu winked at her as well, "Of course, cuddle on the couch." He told them.

Miyuki shook herself out of her trance before falling into character, she wrapped her arms around Yonghwa's torso and put a smile on her face as Junsu started shooting.

Yonghwa was a natural at it and soon, he started to lean in and act like she was about to kiss her, her reaction at first was surprise but she controlled it for more of the shots.

"You guys are great together." Junsu praised, moving them to the kitchen where food was waiting for them. Pasta in a pan and cake on the side.

They stood next to each other before playing around with their poses again, Miyuki swiped some frosting of the cake and tapped Yonghwa's nose. His initial reaction of shock made a perfect pose and Junsu snapped away.

The two of them started to have a cake fight before they started to help each other clean up. Junsu ended the shoot after they were clean and allowed them to look at the shots.

They both picked out their favorite ones and laughed over all the cake ones, "You're good you know." He praised her.

"Thank you." She said shyly.

"If it wasn't for the fact that you probably have a line of guys waiting for you, then I would want to get to you better. But," He held his hand out to her, "Let's be friends." He said.

Miyuki blushed before taking his hand, "I don't have a line of guys waiting, but I would love to be friends." She said.

"Good." He took her phone and put in his number, "Message me when you're not busy. We'll meet up when we can." He waved goodbye before going to change for his next schedule.

Junsu nudged her playfully, "You don't want to be like that with him?" He teased.

Miyuki slapped his arm softly, "Yah, I can't. I have to focus on getting the Craze cover." She said.

"You're competing for that?" He asked her.

She nodded, "Sunggyu oppa thinks I have a chance to make it."

Junsu frowned slightly, "Be careful. Tae Hee isn't someone to take lightly." He warned her.

---

The couple pictorial came out and all the netizens commented on their chemistry with each other and there was some hate for Miyuki, stealing Yonghwa but they all admitted that she was pretty.

She received copies of all the pictures she liked from Junsu and was texting Yonghwa when Sunggyu came up to her.

"Be prepared." He told her.

"What happened?" She asked him.

He handed her the paper from the morning and pointed at the section where the fashion editors and designers alike speculated the model that would get the Craze cover.

Her name was repeated over 100 times.

"What does this mean?" She looked up at him after reading the opinions.

"It means a war is about to start."


 

Author's Note:
so does of you that know... lol.
My feels <3 hehehe :3 had to throw him in there ;)
but yeah~ gonna spam this too. :o
just wait for me.. got like 20 chapters to write and spam this :O