Cover No. 12 ~ Anger

Cover Girl

 

Kagami walked into the room and held the paper in her hands, it was her job to deliver the daily newsletter for the models to Tae Hee. She always wanted to be kept up to date about whether or not she had new competition.

Tae Hee was the type that preferred to kill the flower before it bloomed, which meant that she had to eliminate this new girl before her popularity increased. Which meant more magic, Kagami gave a small smile.

This new mistress of hers knew nothing about the laws of balance, and she was looking forward to taking her payment from her. Tae Hee wouldn't be happy, but she had seemed to forget all she read in the manual Kagami had given her. If she had read it at all.

Kagami stood next to Tae Hee's chair and waited for her to acknowledge her arrival.

"Is that the paper Kagami?" Tae Hee asked her, turning to face her.

"Yes." Kagami answered, bowing before handing the paper to her.

"Have you read it already?" Tae Hee asked.

Kagami smiled a little, "Yes I have." She felt pure joy knowing this woman would do something stupid once she found out.

"What does it say?" Tae Hee asked her, flipping through the magazine herself.

"It said that you aren't the one who will get the Craze cover." Kagami answered with a straight face.

Tae Hee looked up from the paper and stared at her incredulously, "It said what?"

Kagami reached for the paper and turned to the editorial page and pointed, "This, says that the new model Miyuki seems to be the girl that will win the cover." She said.

Tae Hee skimmed over all the editorials and saw her name wasn't even printed on the page. Furious, she threw the paper away and knocked over everything on her desk, shouting in frustration.

"You'll help me again right Kagami? We will settle my payment after the competition is over?" Tae Hee pleaded.

Kagami nodded, "That is the deal we have and it shall be fulfilled once you ask." She replied.

"Call Key and Nicole. Tell them we have a meeting." She ordered the girl.

"Understood, they will be arriving within the hour." Kagami said.

"Also, Kagami." Tae Hee said in a sweet voice.

"Yes ma'am?"

"Do you have any more of that potion that makes wrinkles disappear?" Tae Hee asked.

Kagami smiled, "Yes I do." She reached into her pocket and pulled it out, handing it to Tae Hee. "That will be added to the payment." She said.

Tae Hee took the jar greedily, "Of course, anything. Don't worry." She said absent-mindedly before smothering the cream all over her face.

Key and Nicole arrived within the hour and they went straight to Tae Hee's office. She was already waiting for them with tea and sweets.

"Noona/Unni." They greeted with a bow at the same time.

"Darlings, come. We have some business to discuss." Tae Hee invited.

Key and Nicole sat down on the couch next to her and waited for her to speak.

"This new model." Tae Hee said calmly.

"Miyuki." Key said.

"Get rid of her. Eliminate her. Don't ever let her come back. Make sure whatever you do to her now, her name will never be repeated again. Ever. She will have to get plastic surgery to completely change her face and change her name before she dares to model again. Understood?" Tae Hee asked them.

"Yes, understood." The pair said together.

"Now. Please get rid of her." Tae Hee turned away from them to dismiss them.

The pair stood and walked towards the door.

"One more thing." Tae Hee said.

"Yes?"

"Get rid of all these stupid newsletters and make sure they don't get printed again." Tae Hee told them, pointing at the one she had thrown earlier.

"We will." They said, taking the one off the floor and closing the door quietly behind them.

 

Author's Note:
update again~ 
I have a final this coming monday so i might not write for a bit.
I need to pass T.T
Enjoy this update though ^^ 
also.. i'm going to finish this soon. my goal is at least a chapter a day..