Chapter 3 - Class Schedule

Can You Smile For Me?

 

I went back to my dorm room and fell asleep after unpacking only half of my things.

It didn't matter that much since I didn't have much to begin with.

I wandered out of the dorm and got my stuff together for class.

Holding my class schedule in my hand, I went out to try and find some of my classes.

"Do you need any help?" Yenny asked me, she had walked out of her room and found me.

"I guess so, I don't know where the Kim Art Building is? It's my last class of the day, but I don't have time to find out where it is later." I said.

"Sure." Yenny answered. "Let's see what's the class before that.." She took a look at the piece of paper. "Okay, so you need to go from the Lee Science Building to the Kim Art Building. They are actually right next to each other. So just walk across the sidewalk and the stairs are in the middle of the building so walk up two flights of stairs and then you'll be at practice room 2B." Yenny explained.

I turned to her and bowed my head slightly, "Thank you for your help."

Yenny laughed, "It's my job to help. And if you need anything else, you can just stop by my room. Don't hesitate to come." She said, waving goodbye.

I walked to my first class of the day, Jang History Hall Room 1C.

The moment I walked in, I noticed two of the boys from the computer lab, one giving me an incredibly greasy smile.

"Why, hello there, beautiful. I hear you don't smile, I bet I can get you to smile today." He said.

I ignored him and he moved closer to take my hand and kiss it before I could pull away.

And the boy with purple hair interrupted him, "Yah. Leave her alone, Woohyun." He bowed slightly at me. "I'm sorry for my friend's behavior."

I shook my head, "It's fine. The attention is a bit surprising but completely alright." I told him.

"I'll make sure he doesn't bother you again. My name is Hoya," He held out his hand.

I took it and shook lightly, "That's kind of you, but not necessary. I can handle myself." I said, taking a seat at the back of the class.

Not talking to either of them and leaving immediately after the class ended, I found myself on break before science class.

I decided to eat some lunch and walked over to a cafe to buy a sandwich. When I got back on campus, I noticed the blue haired guy, Dongwoo, from yesterday, eating a homemade lunch.

How lucky he was to have a lunch made for him with love and care.

He smiled again and I noticed he was with Hoya and the greasy Woohyun guy he was also with the RA. I couldn't remember his name right away, Sung... Min? Sung.. Sunggyu! Yeah, that guy. He seemed happy, how carefree he looked. How lucky.

I sat and ate my sandwich while looking over a school map and comparing with my schedule. I would have to try get a job as well, I know that my mother wouldn't send me money anymore.

I checked the time and noticed that it was 20 minutes until class would start, I should get to science and then art. Well, it wasn't really an art class. I had a spontaneous moment while registering and picked a dance class. It would fill my art requirement and at the same time, help me decide a major. I wasn't what you would call undecided, I knew what I didn't want to do, but I didn't know what I wanted yet.

Sitting through science, I noticed two other boys that were in the computer lab as well, one had a really gummy smile and was really close to this other boy that just glared at him often, especially when the gummy smile boy put his arm around him. To be honest, he seemed the most similar to me and I wondered if he had a reason for it too. I didn't have time to ask though because as soon as class ended, the pair darted out of the classroom.

I walked towards that practice room that Yenny told me my class was at and I saw Dongwoo again, along with purple haired boy Hoya from History class.

"Okay, class. I see that everyone is already here. If you're new, please stand up and introduce yourself." The female teacher said. This class had two teachers, a male and female duo, most likely to make couple dances easier to teach.

I was the only one that stood up in the crowd full of "old" people.

"Hello, my name is Song Jooyeon. I just started attending this school. Nice to meet you." I greeted with a bow.

"Nice to meet you, Jooyeon-ssi." The female said with a smile, "I'm Boa and this is my partner, Hyukjae." 

I couldn't return it and nodded before sitting back down, I could tell that I had made her uncomfortable by not returning the smile and everyone else in the class noticed as well.

She quickly brushed it off and started class. They were in the middle of learning a dance that I had seen in a video recently and everyone was paired up, one boy and one girl.

"Dongwoo-ssi, can you pair up with Jooyeon? Since you know your part of the dance so well, you can help her if she has trouble." Boa giggled at the pun she made before she the music.

"Are you okay with this?" He asked, standing close behind me as he was supposed to.

"This class is for a grade, so it's not exactly like I have a choice." I replied and he gave a curt nod.

Niga nareul itjji mothage jakku ni apeseo tto

Ni mam jakku naega heundeureo beoseonal su eoptdorok

Ni ipsureul tto humchigo meolli taranabeoryeo

Nan Trou a a a blue Trouble Trou Troublemaker

Troublemaker

He stood really close to me and his hand moved close to my body as he was supposed to, silently I had thanked God that I was a fast learner or things could have gotten uncomfortable if I didn't get the timing right.

After several times of practicing, I could feel a thin sheen of sweat on my skin and my limps burning in the good way after exerting them. Dongwoo's breath was on my neck every time he was supposed to get close and I would turn away at the last second. Letting someone get that close to me again was hard, but I had to deal. 

There was the noise of clapping and it signaled that class was over.

I grabbed my things and walked out, bowing goodbye to Boa and Hyukjae.

I only walked a few steps down the hall, "Jooyeon, wait up!!"

 

Author's Note:
HEY GUYS :)
So.. Long Time No Update..
Yeah I know not usually my characteristic.
BUT I HAD WORK AND SCHOOL AND A LIFE..
So yeah. ANYWAY here's chapter 3 :)
the rest of Infinite is in there.
Just gotta figure out how to get Jongie.
Anyway~ ENJOY ^^V