Important Chapter Announcement

♫~ harmony of music ~♫ {song one-shots -- c l o s e d

 

Hi Guys.

I know I haven't updated in a while because I'm a lazy  but school started just recently, and it's a bit different for me now so I have way less free time to do what I want. 

I know I said that I would finish requests in less that 3 months, but as you can see, that's not really working. lol.

There are a few reasons I think why I'm so lazy/undedicated to this:

1. It's because I'm lazy. Obv. but srs. once I called my brother into my room when he was downstairs to change my TV channel for me. LOL. ahem. but yeh.

2. Because the kpop song you chose is boring. blah.

3. Because the characters you're using in your story are not really to my liking. no offence or anything. just that my biases aren't the same.

4. Because your desired plot is boring.

 

 

SO. I'm making a few changes. I decided to start fresh again to see if I can do this. So all of you guys that had requested something, sorry to do this, but your request has been deleted.

And with that change I also request a few things from you.

1. When choosing the Kpop song, please at least use a kinda-well known Kpop song. Like the Music video songs or the album songs that most people would actually like.

2. I cut down the Guide List for the Kpop boys/girls. I didn't cut down that much. I just made it so that they're groups I know well and can work with.

3. When you request, please, please, PLEASE, request a scenario that most people would enjoy reading and not just you. I don't like to narrow down the story line too much and make it boring. 
Ex. Don't request something like "She's a stupid lowley maid but can't be with him because he's rich and beautiful, but their friends bring them together." BALONEY I SAY.

A request I would like to do is something like "She's trying to find a way to confess to him," or "They're going on a date at the amusement park.

If you get what I'm saying.

4. When you request a song, It's better if you match it with the group. I mean it's easier for me, but you dont have to do it. like a INFINITE member would be in a story with their song "Amazing" ya kno.

5. I made it so that you guys can request the same member again. because the amount of people you can choose from is limited...

 

 

 

I'M SORRY GUYS.

I'm really sorry, but being the perfectionist I am, this erks me. And yeah... I really want to write.

Oh btw, EXO and their songs has been growing on me way too fast. So it's like total domination on my bias list.

So if you request EXO, your request might come faster. hint hint.

And i really do work faster under pressure.

 

-120827