002. Baby Steps

♫~ harmony of music ~♫ {song one-shots -- c l o s e d

 

 

 

 

 

 

TaeTiSeo- Baby Steps


 

alwaysbbc Request

 

 

002. Baby Steps

 

 

Kai looked over at the circle of laughing students gathered by the side of the large hallway. In the center of the circle was Park Chanyeol, smiling and laughing as brightly as usual.

“So what are you going to do?” Kai leaned against the lockers.

“Well, what can I do...?” Hyomi quietly closed her locker and held her books close to her chest.

“What else is there to do? Just go over there and tell him you like him!” Kai said.

She glanced over to the circle of students. Chanyeol was surrounded by beautiful people; pretty girls and handsome guys that all had alluring personalities. They seemed to light up every hallway they walked through. Their aura was just completely different.

In the midst of all their chatting, Chanyeol happened to catch Hyomi looking at him. A wide smile suddenly appeared on his face as he waved to her. Hyomi’s face flushed red, and her gaze darted from Chanyeol to the ground.

Kai laughed. “There you go again. Have more confidence and confess!”

“Oh shush...” Hyomi muttered. “You know how many girls have a crush on him, and you know how many girls got rejected by him. There’s no way he would accept someone like me... I’m not going to do it.”

 

 

 

____________________________________________________

 

 

 




 

“I can’t believe I’m doing this.” Hyomi’s eyes shifted from the letter in her hands to Kai who was hiding behind the corner. It was lunch and they were in the school field. Kai managed to get Hyomi to confess her feelings for Chanyeol after a lot of persuasion.

After what happened earlier in the morning, Kai was still persistently telling Hyomi to confess. Hyomi was his best friend, and he wasn’t going to let this slide, so after many attempts, her walls finally came down.

 

------

 

“Just write a letter for him!” Kai whispered to Hyomi. The teacher was giving a long lecture to the class, and no one really paid attention to the details- exept for Hyomi.

“I’m not going to do it.” She replied, not taking her eyes off the teacher. She pressed her pencil onto the paper, carefully taking notes.

“Just tell him. ” He shook her shoulders.

“Nope.”

“Just do it.”

“No...”

“Do it.”

“No!”

“Do it, or I’ll personally make a letter for him by pretending to be you and-”

She turned around and looked at him. “Okay, fine! I’ll do it!”

The teacher stopped her lecture and turned around. “Is there anything wrong back there Miss Nam?” She peered through her glasses and eyed Hyomi. “You’re being unusually loud today.”

“Uhm... no Mrs.” Hyomi bowed her head and peaked at Kai. “I’m sorry for interrupting...” The teacher cleared and resumed her teachings.

Kai put on a smug face for his victory, and Hyomi just stared at him.

------


 

“Kai... really...” Hyomi brushed the hair out of her face. Hyomi looked back at Kai hiding in the corner, and he cupped his face. “You can do it,” he mouthed, and he motioned for her to go forward.

She took a deep breath, and slowly, she made her way up to Chanyeol. He was alone, leaned up against a tree, reading a book. It was rare to see Chanyeol by himself, for he was usually surrounded by friends, or by a girl that wanted share her feelings with him. So, if Hyomi wanted to confess, it was now or never.

“Oh. Hyomi! Hi!” Chanyeol looked up at her and closed his book. “It’s nice to see you!” Like usual, he flashed his dazzling smile that made Hyomi weak in the knees. He stood up, and immediately, his height made him tower over her like a wall. A soft breeze blew from Hyomi’s direction, as if telling her to go for it.

Hyomi took a hard swallow and began. “U-uhm... Chanyeol-sshi...” She started to become nervous as her face turned hot. Her mind blanked out on words, as she began to stutter. “I-I have to t-tell...” She quickly turned her eyes from Chanyeol to the ground, but she shoved the white envelope towards him.

Flustered at the sudden act, Chanyeol slowly reached for the letter. As soon as his fingertips brushed the tip, Hyomi let go and dashed away to where Kai was waiting. The envelope fell to the ground, and the paper inside managed to slide out.

Chanyeol picked up the paper and began reading:


Dear Chanyeol-sshi,
Ever since the beginning of high school, I’ve had a crush on you. Park Chanyeol- the opposite of me. The confident one, the outgoing one, and the popular one. I don’t know... All these years, I’ve admired you and your bright personality. When you were happy, I couldn’t help but feel happy too, and when you were upset, I felt sad myself...

And when I was able to get to know you better a year ago, I took a liking to you even more... those times when you would pat my head to congratulate me on awards, or when I see you put on a smile just for me.

What I just want to say is... I like you...

Nam Hyomi

 

 

 

Without realizing, a childish grin appeared on Chanyeol’s face, and he was beginning to think of ways to accept her confession.

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All4Music's Corner

sorry for the long wait guys. Last day of school is tomorrow! so I'll be updating more. :^: 

And uhm. really sorry for the crappy chapter. I kinda wrote it in less than like 30 minutes cause I was rushing to go to a wedding banquet and I was too lazy to make changes when I got back. LOL
BTW. I just couldn't take the Kai personality you wrote for me. I really really can't  see him as a quiet and shy guy, so I changed that part.

Also, don't be afraid to rush my guys. I work faster in pressure. lmao. but it might not be very good... but it'll come out faster? lol up to you.

And i'll just take the time now to ask people to request more interesting things. I get bored easily so yeah...
Request interesting scenarios and your request comes faster. It works that way here. LOL


So yeah... comment?

 - My Bby Channie

mood: content
drinking: coffee I drink coffee at 14 shuddap

-120611