001. Secret Love

♫~ harmony of music ~♫ {song one-shots -- c l o s e d

 

 

 

B.A.P.- Secret Love

 


JustWinter's Request
 

001. Secret Love

 

 

Lights from cameras and phones lit up the dark night with every flash that went off. “Taemin-ah!” The silent night was pierced with the screaming and excitement from fans. “Taemin Oppa!”

The maknae of the group SHINee managed to squeeze through the crowd that waited outside of his company building, and he entered a white van, greeting his awaiting members. Soon, the van drove off into the empty road. Silence loomed throughout the car, and no one spoke a word.

The air was stirred as Taemin’s phone vibrated in his pocket. He took it out and checked the screen. A blinking icon had indicated that he had a new message.

 

From: Sung Yuki        To: Lee Taemin

So? how about today?

 

Taemin frowned as he read the text. He turned his head to his manager- the one who was driving the car- and he was already eyeing Taemin through the rearview mirror.

The manager cleared his throat and adjusted his position. “Only today because the performance was good.” 

Taemin’s lips curved into a bright smile as he bowed. “Thank you. It’s the usual place.”

“Remember to be careful.”

“I will!” Taemin snapped out his phone and began typing.

 

 

From: Lee Taemin        To: Sung Yuki

i’m on my way!

 

Taemin tucked his phone into his pocket and anxiously waited to arrive.

 

 

____________________________________________________

 

 

The night’s sky was dark- a gloomy shade of gray and black now. The manager dropped Taemin off at an empty street corner, a few blocks from the destination. He pulled his hood over his head, and put on sunglasses- Whatever was necessary to stay hidden. Taemin quickly pulled out his phone and deleted the recent messages. Then, he stuffed his hands inside his pockets and started walking.

 

 

This feeling like I’m walking on ice. This feeling like I’m flying in the sky. Whether this is electrifying or just pathetic, I can’t tell which one is right.
 

 

It had been almost a year since Yuki and Taemin were dating. Nothing changed much from the first time they met- the fact they their love couldn’t be portrayed to the public, or the fact that they had to pretend they didn’t know each other in public. Since Taemin was an idol, it would cause a scandal if any reporter found out that they were dating. It may even be enough to ruin Taemin’s career forever.

 

 

Without anyone knowing, I love you. Without anyone knowing, I think of you.
 

 

Yet, whenever there was free time, they would be able to meet in secret. Behind all the stress and caution, there was still the sweet side of love that quietly flourished.

 

 

You are hotter than the sun, I am colder than ice. You and I, we can’t speak of this love.
 

 

Taemin finally arrived at their meeting spot- Cheonggyecheon River. Sure, the walkways were still filled with passer-byes, but the lights were too dim to recognize anyone clearly at this time, and by time, people would slowly start for home, leaving the sidewalks of Cheonggyecheon River empty.

Taemin and Yuki would meet each other here at dark when they had the time. The stream was beautiful at night. The colored lights would light up the sides of the river, creating a dazzling reflection.

And there Yuki was, kneeling at the edge of the water, creating ripples with every circle she traced. Like a light in darkness; she was the only one that he could see.

Almost instantly, he ran up to her and pulled her into a tight hug, ignoring the stares of the few public. Yuki was surprised by the sudden embrace, but she recognized the hint of brown hair under his hood. A smile lit her face as she hugged him back. Hidden under his jacket, people shouldn’t be able to recognize him easily.

 

 

We get nervous and scared in case someone figures out our secret. What’s so important about that? You are next to me, and our time together is more precious.
 

“I haven’t seen you in a while.” Yuki released the hug and pouted. “I missed you.”

Taemin smiled at her cute attempt and tapped her nose. “I missed you too.” He turned his head to the side and motioned to Yuki. She knew what he was doing and giggled, leaning in to lightly peck his cheek. He childishly grinned and pulled her in for another hug.



____________________________________________________

 

The next few hours they spent, they stayed at Cheonggyecheon River. They had light conversations, catching up on what they missed when they weren’t with each other. When the two of them were together, nothing felt out of place.

They sat at the water’s edge, completely immersed in their own world. 

“Oh really?” Taemin smirked as he nudged Yuki closer and closer to the water. If it weren’t for his arm holding her waist, she would have fell in already.

Yuki smiled and rolled her eyes. “Yes, he’s a good friend and he’s really protective, too.”

Then, in a swift motion, Taemin pulled Yuki away from the water, back to his side. “How’s that? I can protect you too.”

“You were the one trying to push me into the water in the first place!” She giggled.

He lightly placed his forehead to hers. “Nonsense. I’m your knight in shining armor.” And with that, he leaned in and sealed her lips with a kiss.


 

All day, I remember you. All day, I love you. Even if I’m in jail, it’s okay– if I have you, I can live.

 

It will never change, the love of you and I. I love you more than myself. I think of you more than myself.

 

 

No one needs to know, if I have you, I can live.

 


 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All4Music's Corner
ohmygod the end. SHIELD YOUR EYES GUYS  i know, it's too cheesy. ohgawd   orz  don't mention it. LOL  i didn't know where/how to cut it off...

But yeah. That was my first time writing something in 3rd person. I usually write in 1st, and no lie, writing in 3rd felt really weird. So, if I don't like it, I may start writing in 1st again.

I just posted the foreword and I attracted 11 subscribers... you gaiz.... *tear
I hope I won't dissapoint you.
I might be slow updating, but I am only one person, so please be patient. I'll try to go fast.

Lemmie know what you think of the chapter, kay?

mood: thirsty
eating: nothing

 

-120605