Additional chapter : L's secrets

Neoreul Joahae(I like you)

L is really tired with his tight scheduled so all he did all day was lie down on his bed and sleep..He just went down when he got thirsty. There is a lot of people in their house her sisters and their bf are there as well as kibum and some other members. His eyes widen when he saw jiyeon  he saw her standing while her 2 arms are crossed on her chest and glaring at him as if telling L that she was really angry.

L:you’re here?

J:( stomp her feet)yah!!(almost shout)why don’t you call me or even send me sms?what kind of bf are you??

L scratching his head, ehile everyone in the house was not looking at them but obviously listening.

L:ssshh..mianhe okay?

Went closer to jiyeon and reach for her hand however jiyeon tries to pull her hand away. Hyuna and soeun smiled as if like bursting into laughter.. Then L just  went to get a water and drink it he leaned on the kitchen table but jiyeon is till glaring at her.

L(looking around)lets talk hmm??well…not here though

J:wae? Are you afraid they will hear your excuses?

L coughing and felt really embarrassed.

J: (looked around)arrasso..(look at the ceiling for awhile )lets go to your room.

L:my?no..we shouldn’t..

J:wae??(then she run towards his room)

L:yah!!(run after)

J:maybe your hiding something from me?

L:(yell)yah!!

When jiyeon went inside she saw her picture attached to his wall..She remembered that the picture was back when she was student and she has to do photoshoot,L was there to accompany her..

J(manage to smile)how did you get this?

L(scratch her face):I ask for a copy..

Then he lay down on his bed and close his eyes…

J:(looking at the pic)..

L: I don’t let anyone see that..your only one of the few who saw it..

J:really?

L didn’t answer.Jiyeon sat on his bed while L turned his back facing the wall.]

J:im still mad..

L:you  are? (Still close eyes)

J(hit slightly).i hate youyour my bf..you should act like one..i feel like im not your gf..

L:anniya..im just freaking tired,,

J:then…why didn’t you call me?or return my calls?

L:my phone..a.. neh..my handyphone is with manager hyugn he confiscated it..

Jiyeon looking around when she can’t get L’s attentioned.She is fiddling around L stuff..

L:I just want to rest

J: are you tired(still fiddling)

L:neh..so(sigh)

J:arasso..arasso

But jiyeon is really disappointed..

Out of all the people why do I have to like you?..aissh..how can I not be mad at this guy..(sigh)

She explores L’s room pretty well..When she tried to get a book some of the magazines fell..She was shocked her eyes widen she found a lot of womens/fashion magazines,every issue elle, vogue and a lot more all of the magazines she was the COVer. L have it all.

L:ya..what are you doing there

Then he slightly open his eyes there he saw jiyeon was crying.L looked at her then he smile

L:stop crying

J: I really hate you..(she mourn)

L:he lie on his right arms and gesture his hand to come over,jiyeon sat on his bed.

L: you told me..i shouldn’t forget you right.

L sat and then jiyeon hug him. L hug back

L: why are you such a cry baby?

J:so all of my hardwork as a model paid of

L lie down jiyeon lie down as well but on L’s arms.Both are looking at the ceiling

J:It felt like there are a lot of things I don’t know about you..

L:really?

Jiyeon nodded

L: did you know"Just when I thought that love could never be a part of me, that's when you came along and showed me happiness!

Jiyeon smiled..

Jiyeon :cheongmal..

L just smiled back..

-silent-

J: ahh..oppa do you know?when we are still in kirin high..

L just nodded:wae?

J: do you know that i used to listen when you practice..(smile )

L: I know

J:bwo!!(looked at L she was surprise on his answer)

L:I just cant ask you to stay away bec. you are hiding..

J(hitting her head): i should have not hide then

L: don’t worry your not the only one who hides to listen to someone

J:( confused)what do you mean

L: (Smiled) sometimes I listen to a terrible piano piece from someone..She cries when she plays by the way..

J:(pouted )you were listening to me?

L: why?i was not mad when you were secretly listening to me..(smirk) is it my fault that you didn’t notice it at all?

J:(nodding) true..you must have fallen inlove with me soo deeply uh?good thing I only like you(evil grin)

L:bwo(his eyes turned smaller and glared at her)

Then jiyeon kissed him on his lips.When they parted

L:you know you should’nt do that..not here(Shooking his head)

Jiyeon just smiled back and hug L

L:yah he removed her hands and turned his back on her.

J:wae?!!(hug him at his back)

L:don’t..

Jiyeon tickles L.

J:wae??tellme?wae??

L:aissshh just bec..

J:just because what?

L:aissh(Scratch his head)

And jiyeon laugh so hard,,