Moving on--- 7 years after

Neoreul Joahae(I like you)

 

 heart===7 years after====heart

Hyuna started being a singer together with her bf Jang Hyun Seung they just released a recent album titled” trouble maker”.

Bomi is also in the same management recently debut as a member of girlgroup APink. 

Lee joon, thunder and the rest Mblaq member is popular group, Joon also started to film international film. 

Hara also an actress in korea she is also engaged to her long time bf Junhyung

.

Jessica and tiffany works under LH ent.Where in they are suffering in the hands of singer/producer Lee hyori. Krystal went back to San Francisco California and started being a model as well.

So eun has been happily married with a rich handsome man named kim sang beom.

Jiyeon’s brother just gets back after 2 year enlistment from army and now still with super junior. Kim kibum  is a very famous actor who is till with super junior. Super junior is still in the music industry and has managed to be the longest idol group existed they are well known all over the world.. 

Jiyeon now is a well renowned model, she is  one of the asian who has been a cover of most prestigious magazines like vogue, elle and marie Claire. A lot of magazines has been wanting jiyeon as there model, the pride of korea. Her face can be easily seen anywhere beauty product, magazine, billboards, CF whether local or internationally.

L’s group ahngujuhnwa already break up and have decided to go on different paths. L still continues to be a singer together with his new group infinite. The group has been 4 years since they debut.

Infinite is in the recording studio. L was playing his guitar

Woohyun: L….so you are our main lead for our music video?

L: do you want to replace me instead?

Dongwoo:ive heard the female lead is really pretty

L:I really don’t care..

Woohyun:I feel like I wanted to do that..Can I ask manager hyung?

L: you can tell him..Make sure to persuade him..

Sung Gyu: but Ive heard that ms.female lead is a big fan of L~ssi..

L:say who?

Sung gyu: You didn’t heard?she requested for you..

Dongwoo: I hope she is not my type because I would envy L so much

Seong Yeol:  L is really quite a flower boy

L: bwo(smirk) why doesn’t it feel like a compliment?

Dongwoo looking at his macbook

Sungjong:what is that ?

D:it one of the girl I adore..

woohyun: isn’t park jiyeon?...omo..she is really pretty..

Dongwoo:I know..(Streaming)

Seongyeol: jiyeon?park jiyeon?the international model?

D:neh

L take a glimpse on his fellow members then he continue playing ..

Sung Gyu: aigoo… jiyeon is already dating someone right?

D and w: E???(shocked)

L’s eyes widen while listening to their conversation

W:nugu?nugu?(sigh)

Sunggyu:Jb sunbaenim? Of JJ project

D:ottoke!!

Sunggyu:I’ve heard  they used to date before in England(look at the ceiling)I think they have been dating for quite some time

D:wae??WAE??

Woohyun nape dongwoo: crazyfool ..your exaggerating..you haven’t even seen her in person.maybe she isn’t that pretty,,

D:sigh..i think im gonna go with my other girl which I adore as well..SEohyun..

Sungyu:what the..(shooking his head)

Woohyun:I think jb sunbae and jiyeon~ssi look good together

L was annoyed so he left the room angrily and shut the door forcefully..

 Sunggyu:what’s wrong with  him?

W:molla…