Irrational behavior

Neoreul Joahae(I like you)

L’s house

Soeun:myungsoo~yah ..how was jiyeonnie?

L:molla..

S:why didn’t you know?..really this kid..(Gritted her teeth)

L:I just don’t know ..

S:I don’t believe jiyeon can do bad things  to hara and hyuna,,I know you don’t believe either..but how come you are still like that to jiyeon?

L:what did I do?

S:( bit her lower lips)really…im not surprised if ever jiyeon will get tired of you and find someone else

L:what are you trying to say

S:sign you really look good together

L just shook his head ..Then soeun went closer to L and touch L’s face

S:what a mess …..for a second there I thought you really like jiyeon(sigh) I guess I was wrong..

Then soeun left L alone..

 

---School---

L was waiting for hyuna at the front of the school when Lee joon walks by.L just avoid looking at him but Joon walks near him,,

JOon:I can see that you didn’t made a move on jiyeon

L:Bwo(stared angrily)

Joon:Ive already given you chance to get closer to her… but I guess you just don’t have enough guts..

L(still staring at Joon angrily):what are you implying?

J:im just saying …that you just keep doing what you are doing right now..keep pushing jiyeon out of your life until she get tired and that’s when I come in and steal her from you.

L(push joon):what..are you trying to look for a  fight?

Joon:im not here to fight(smiled annoyingly)

L(grabing joon’s uniform): you coward

Joon:(grinned)L..You should try saying that to yourself sometimes..It may help you (removed L’s hand then tap his uniform..)

Hyuna arrived

Hyuna:Why is joon sunbae talking to you?

L:nothing(while glaring at joon that’s walking away)

-----Cafeteria----

Jiyeon decided to eat at the cafeteria..When she arrived there everyone was looking at her and talking and whispering..Even if she don’t look at them she can definitely hear that it was her that they are talking about,,she sat on an empty table..Whereas jessica arrived as well and sit next to her table..

Jess:how terrible isn’t it?If my bro died bec. of me I might have commit suicide

Tiffany:(laughing)maybe she is alive to suffer?

Jiyeon just bit her lower lip Really this girls are aanoying ..why don’t they just hit me or slap me or something so that I can hit them back bigtime Jess and her group still talking about her loudly.when she felt someone place a headphone on her head. It’s effective she can’t hear what jess and the others were talking. She was happy to see who put the headphone it was L. A bit surprised but she was overwhelmed that she can’t help but smile .She can also read what L is signing and talking..L pointed on her  food and said ”EAT” ..all she can say is “GOMAWO” ..She is enjoying her lunch..The music playing was from ahngujuhwa(L’s group) she is eating beside the person she really like..It was closed to a scene from a movie..It was the best minutes of her life.

After lunch L walk jiyeon to her classroom.Even if L is not talking to her. She felt really grateful ..

J:cheonmal..gomawo.(giving back the headphone)

L:you’ll need it more than I do(still not looking at jiyeon)

Jiyeon just smiled while he just walks away .The headphone help her not to hear what everyone is talking

-----L’s home---

Hyuna:oppa!!!(shouting)how could you do that to me?

L:wae ..yo?

H:how could you still get close to jiyeon? Knowing what she have done to us…to hara to me..to you?

L:she didn’t exactly do anything to me

H: she cheated

L:(cough)since when did  we  ever  started dating anyway?

H: (annoyed) whatever..how about me and hara?

L(smirk):are you sure she did that to you 2?did she personally told you that she did those  things??

H: no..but..

L: but you don’t trust her?(stared at hyuna)and you call yourself her friend

H:ooppa!!!

L: hyuna..dont you think it’s odd ..why everything just happen out of  a sudden?

H :( silent but thinking)

L: you could use your brain cells..if ever there is any..(smirk)

H(stared angrily at L)