My secret, your secret

First cut is the deepest

 

“Excuse me. Are you AJ?” you asked nervously.

“Oh hi ______-ah. Long time no see” he smiled.

“Oh hi Gikwang. What are you doing here?”

“Nothing. Just wanted to breathe some fresh air”

“What? Here? You’re weird.”

“Well. I’m gonna go now. Bye” you hurriedly walked back.

“Hey. Where are you going?”

“I’m going back. I was going to meet someone but looks like that person isn’t here yet”

“I think you already met him.”

“What? Where? I can’t see anybody,” you asked puzzled.

“I am AJ. I was the one sending you that note,” he said pointing at the pink note on your hand.

“Seriously?”

“Yeah. Seriously. Can’t be more serious than this.”

“But your name is Lee Gikwang. Shouldn’t it be LG instead?”

“LG? That sounds weird, like a refrigerator brand or something” he laughed.

 

You nodded, seeing what Gikwang said make sense. He asked you to sit down on the bench with him and offered you a chocolate. You took it and hungrily ate the chocolate. You were so busy practising; you didn’t have time to eat breakfast. He just laughed at your reaction. When you realised your mistake, you apologised quickly.

 

“So cute! Your  cheeks and ears are turning red right now,” his eye smile appears making him look more attractive.

“So what does AJ means?” you asked trying to hide your embarrassment.

“AJ means Ace Junior. It’s a nickname I gave to myself. You musn’t tell anyone. It’s a secret.”

“Haha. I won’t, is there any special meaning behind that name?”

“What do you think? I’ll give you two chances to answer”

“Ermm.. Maybe you want to ace in your exam so you can go to a good university?”

“Well…I do want to excel in exams but that’s not what AJ mean. Try again,”

“Uhh.. I’m really bad at guessing. Err..Can’t you just tell me already?”

“Haha..Okay, because you’re so very cute. I’ll tell you,”

“Why does he keep telling me I’m cute. It’s making me uncomfortable” you thought to yourself.

“It’s because I want to be an idol. A successful one like Rain.”

“An idol??! WOW. I wasn’t expecting that.”

 

Your eyes widened, very shocked at what you just heard. However, Gikwang just smiled. You didn’t expect a smart student like him would want to be an idol. Not that you look down on idols, but it just didn’t fit his image. With those glasses and that somehow short figure. You wonder if he’s joking, but when you looked at his eyes. You were convinced. You can see the burning passion and determination in that cute smiley eyes.

 

“Now that you know my secret, you’d have to pay,” he said smirking.

“Pay? But, you were the one telling me. I didn’t even ask for it. Besides I’m poor!” you argued.

“Don’t worry. It doesn’t involve money. Just…”

 

He slowly leans closer towards you, inch by inch. You were surprised at his move but you just sat still. It’s like you were glued to the seat. Your heart beats were getting faster and your breath were uneasy. “What the hell is he thinking?”, “Is he crazy?” You protested, but just in your head… Without realising, you closed your eyes very tightly...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:
Omona, what is Gikwang trying to do??? wink

Pardon my grammar, English is my second language.

But I'm trying my very best to write in correct forms.