Chapter 2 - The Masquerade Party

Princess and Prince Charming

Yubin's POV

"You guys go ahead. I'm going to park the car." We jumped out the red convertible and I stomped my foot at the length of the driveway. "Aish,"I said in frustration. "His driveway is so long~~" I put on the black mask and trudged up to the mansion.

*******

Donghae's POV

I fixed my collar, finishing preparing for the party. "How many invites did you send out? There's girls all over the place! Not that's a bad thing." Eunhyuk smirked. "I might be getting some tonight!" I laughed at my childhood friend.

"You have always been the one."

"I just love girls, who doesn't!" I just shook my head at him. 

"It's not always about the , Hyukkie." 

"What's gotten into you?"He poked my forehead. "You were just fine with a girl everyday of the week." I sighed and fixed my bowtie. 

"I'm 25 years old. I want to settle down, you know?" I was about to continue but then Leeteuk rushed into the room.

"5 goddesses just came in and boy, they're nothing like I've ever seen before." 

I smirked at Eunhyuk and went to the balcony overlooking the main ballroom. Leeteuk wasn't kidding. Goddesses were just an understatement.. I was immediately attracted to the red haired girl. I nudged Leeteuk and whispered, "Who is that?" Even under her mask, she had a mysterious alluring aura to her. 

"I don't know but her friend," I pointed to the blonde one. "Is mine." Sure, the girl was pretty, but I can't take my eyes off the red-hair Cinderella.

"Guys," The other's gathered around me. "Let's go find Cinderella."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I promised a longer chapter and here it is! It was supposed to be longer but, it's really long. I decided to cut it to avoid confusion. I was also wondering if you guys would like me to add some racy parts to the story. Subscribe and comment my lovelies~ Wildchikii out ^_^V