Chapter 1 - Getting Ready for the Ball

Princess and Prince Charming

You Have Been Cordially

Invited to

Lee Donghae's 

Prince and Princess Masquerade Ball

Get a dance with the most eligble bachelor of all of Seoul! 

See ya there~

Sincerly,

Lee Donghae 

********

"We should go."Sunye said as she put more food on the table. "Neh, we should! It sounds fun!"The mandu maknae clapped, spurting food everywhere. "Yah! Eat with your mouth closed!"She never has good table manners... Äre you going to do that at the ball? Donghae's going to think lowly of you if you." Sohee slumped in her chair, sadly finishing her food. Yenny glared at me. "What?"I said. "It's true!" 

 

Sunye's going. Sohee's definitely going, I goping she's not bring her bad table manners with her. Yeeun's going too... But what about... "Lim, what about--"

Limmie was cuddled up on the couch, hugging her marshmallow pillow like no tomorrow, I sliently counted off, "3...2...1"

"LIM!" She shot up, throwing her pillow over the couch. "What, what? What I miss?

We all giggled at her and Sunye managed to ask, Äre you coming with us to the masquerade ball?

She nodded happily. "Oo~Sounds like fun!" 

I stood up, walking to my shared room. "Alright, I'm in."

Yenny grabbed the invite and asked, "When is it?"

Sunye responded, "Tonight." 

"Wonder Girls," I said triumphantly. "Let's turn this into a Wonder Party." 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I wanna apologize for the short chapter. My brain is like -asdfghhjk- all the time and I want to make this an awesome story. Creative feedback will be loved and accepted. I have a poster coming in soon, you know look out for that soon! ^^ Wildchikii out!  ^_^V