PAST

i know at least you'll be mine

"___-ah what's wrong you look no happy?" ask jungmin.

"yeah are you get sick?" ask eunsoo.

"what happened?" ask suzy. "i'm okay, j-just..." you can continiue your words.

"what's wrong?" ask eunsoo.

"yesterday, byung hun oppa tell me that he love me" you said.

"OMO!! SO WHAT'S YOUR ANSWER?" ask jungmin.

"i-i not yet give him an answer" you said.

"why?" ask suzy. "you know i was trauma right, I'm not ready to lose someone I love again" you said.

"it'll be fine ___-ah" said suzy. "nothing bad will happen" said eunsoo.

"we don't know the future, i'm too afraid. every i go to somewhere with a person i loved i get scared" you said.

"calm down ____-ah" said jungmin. your tears has fell down.

 

FLASHBACK~

 

"Oppa, where we wanna go?" you ask

"it's secret haha" said eunhyuk

"aahhh, tell me please..." you pleased

"okay, kiss me if you wanna know, hahaha" said eunhyuk.

"oppa! you cheated" you said and laughing.

"ah, up to you if you wanna know just kiss me" said eunhyuk.

"okay" you said and smiling.

 

you kiss eunhyuk's forehead.

 

"honey, i want you to kiss me here" eunhyuk pointed to his lips.

"oppa, you're really naughty! haha" you said.

 

aftersome time you wanna go home, you and eunhyuk walk side by side. and you played your ring from eunhyuk on your finger

but, it fell down on the road.

 

"ah, my ring!!" you run to the road. and You almost get hit by a car until you realize there is someone who pushed you .. saved you .. and he is Eunhyuk.

blood coming from his mouth and his ears, his head was bleeding. the situation is severe, you were crying and hugging Eunhyuk when the ambulance comes you direct him to the hospital.

"oppa you must be saved oppa, i can't lost you, i love you oppa" you cried.

eunhyuk was get in to the UGD. but unfortunaly doctor said he's not saved.

you run in to the UGD room. you hug him.

 

"oppa! you mustn't survive me! I supposed that you were not here. I should be dead not you! why did you leave me like this! you know oppa i really love you? i can't lost you! oppa!! wake up! wake..." because you're really shock You fall unconscious.

when when you have been knocked unconscious, you burst into tears.

 

next day, you come to eunhyuk's funeral. you had a blank stare, but the tears continued to fall to your cheeks.

"___-ah You have to be tough, not only you are sad, me too. you're young you should continue your life well" said eunhyuk's mom

"yes, aunty" you said.

"go home, and take a rest" said eunhyuk's mom.

"yes aunty, i go first" you said.

 

you still feel upset over the departure of Eunhyuk. for a month you're always staring, empty your mind. after a few months you begin to settle down but the fear of losing the person you love is still there and never lost.you continiue your life well.

 

----------------------------------------------FLASHBACKEND---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------