at school

i know at least you'll be mine

you have in class 11/3 you were in a same class with your bestie suzy, jungmin and eunsoo. you feel it'll be better because this year you are free to pick your sit in class. you sit near your bestie. in the same time byung hun came to your class.

"what is he doing here?" you ask. "i don't know" ask suzy. "hmm" you said. "he's our senior right?" said eunsoo.

"oh yeah? where's his class?" you ask. "i don't know ask him by yourself, hhaa" said eunsoo.

"hmm, i think you like him" said suzy. "ahh, what are you talking about" you said.

"i'm true right? hahah!" eunsoo, suzy and jung min laughing. i can feel my face become red like tomato.

 

*school bell ring - break time*

 

you and your friends are chatting at the canteen. "ya, do you know? i heard byun hun is a trainer in T.O.P ent" said eunsoo

"yah, where do you know all of him?" ask suzy. "i just heard a gossip" said eunsoo

"really, i never see him on a tabloid" you ask. "hmm?" ask jung min. "maybe just a gossip" you answered

 

Byung Hun suddenly come over to your table. and she ask "Could I join?" ask l.joe. "sure" you said.

"so, you're older than me right?" you ask L.Joe. "hm, ya you're right, so you must call me oppa haha" said L.Joe.

"okay, oppa" you sit and all your friends were laughing. "let's eat!" said eunsoo.

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************

 

L.Joe POV

 

"hey. dude.. wanna play basketball? ask donghae. "sure" L.Joe answered

"where the other?" ask L.Joe. "they're in the indoor field" donghae answered.

 

-in the indoor field-

 

"okay, we divide to 2 group. L.Joe come with kyuhyun group" said donghae.

"okay let's started!" said L.Joe.

 

the indoor field more crowded. many people who come to indoor field because L.joe and Donghae were playing basketball.

 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

 

"____-ah!!" suzy run to me. "what happened?" you ask.

"byung hun oppa and donghae oppa were playing basketball, you wanna see them?" Suzy asked me to watch their game.

"oh yeah, invite the others!" you said. "okay, you go first" said suzy.

 

you go to the indoor field.  and you see them were playing basketball.

 

"whoahh they're really cool" you said to yourself.

"ya, ___-ah!! donghae and L.Joe called your name simultaneously.

"hello oppa!!" you smiled brightly to them.

all girls near to you are looking at you with an envious eyes. and you heard one of them said "ya! I'm very jealous of her" someone said.

You are very popular among boy. many boy who like you, including Donghae.

you watched them playing basketball, until they game finished.

 

***************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

finally, it's time to go home. you think you'll go home faster. but your frind ask you to hang out with them. and you just can agreed.

"hey, are you curious?" ask suzy. "about?" you ask. "byung hun" you answered.

"byung hun?" eunsoo interrupted. "why?" ask jung min.

"why when he first saw you immediately he greeted? said suzy. "i think byung hun oppa was like you" eunsoo added

"haha, don't kidding, it's not like that" you answered and laughing. "i think there's something beetween you and him" said jungmin

 

you just wished it was true, but you don't think you can do it with him. you go home and think why your friends said that..

"is it true?" you ask yourself. you are really confused.

then you think if he was really a trainer in T.O.P ent. "is he will be a singer?" you ask to yourself.

you just really feeling confused. you really want to know him more.