romantic night

i know at least you'll be mine

finally, you and L.Joe arrived at the restaurant.

"byung hun oppa, why there's no more people here?" you ask.

"because that's what I want" said L.Joe smilling.

"you do this just for me?" you ask. "of course for anyone else?" he said.

"oppa you don't need to do this just for me" you said. "but, i want to do this for you" said L.Joe.

 

you just want to say something when L.Joe cut your words.

 

"____-ah you know, when I first saw you I feel I was like you" said L.Joe.

"y-you? you like me?" you said. "now, it more than that, i feel i was fell in love with you" said L.Joe.

"i-i don't know byung hun. i liked you too but, there something so i can't" you said

"why? he ask. "i just feel, I don't deserve you" you said.

"why you said like that? wether you don't like what I have prepared for you?" ask L.Joe.

"no, i like all of this. it's really romantic" you said.

"so, why?" ask L.Joe. "please byung hun, Don't forced me. please gimme one more time" you said.

"okay i give you 1 month to thinking this" said L.Joe.

"i don't know, i think i need more time than just one month" you said.

"okay i'll wait you. how long do you think I'll wait you until you accept me" he said.

"hmm" you just mumble.

"okay, let's eat. the food was served. cheers" he said. "okay, cheers" you answered

"eat well" said L.Joe. "i'm fine, You should eat more, because now you're busy right?!" you said.

"i'll be fine when you were beside me" said L.Joe smiling.

"let's eat" you answered. you don't know what you must to do and what you must to talk to. you're really confused.

 

after that L.Joe drive you home

 

"thank you for today" you said. "you're welcome" said L.Joe

 

L.Joe hug you and said, "please think of that, i really love you ___-ah" said L.Joe.

"i know, i just need more time to thinking" you said. "don't think so long" said L.Joe.

"okay, let's see what will happen for the next" you said and smiled at him.

"see you next time, maybe for the next i'll very busy and haven't time to see you and i'll leave the school for a moment" said L.Joe.

"araso, i know you'll very busy" you said. L.Joe release his arms. "okay, see you next time, good night" said L.Joe

"good night, see ya" you said. "i love you" said L.Joe.

L.Joe kiss your forehead. you just close your eyes and smiling.

after he leaved you come into your house.

 

**********************************************************************************************************************************

 

"i wish i can say i love you too byung hun.. i just trauma" you said to yourself.

on the other side

"___-ah i wish you'll accept me as your boy" said L.Jor to himself