Chapter 2

Meteor

 

 

LAY POV

I came back to this school for Minyoung. I am so fool that I needed to be far away to realize that I love her more than being a friend or sister. Its been one week since classes starts. Like the old days I am always with Minyoung during classes, breaktime or even lunch break; yet something change, not really something but there are many things.

Minyoung will always freeze when I talked to her with our eyes staring at each other, this time she will just look at me, smile and then look at the book or food again whenever we are together. I cant even see her blush. Maybe she don’t like me anymore, how can I even tell her I love her.

After classes I will go to the gym with her, she really loves eating but in able to maintain her figure shee needs to exercise 4 hours a week in the gym. She really love her figure now maybe because no one can bully her anymore.

If I will send her home she will just say goodbye and enter their house, not like the old days. From the past she will always say goodbye and tell me “Oppa.... I am always here for you!”.

When people will see us they will tell us we look good together and it seems we like each other, some teases. During the past Minyoung will blush and tell them to stop; now she just seems normal and just smile at people who are saying things to us.

Everything really changes, everything, her feelings towards me. Still she is the caring, smart, nice and Minyoung who has a very good appetite, so I can never really stop my love for her.

It is lunch break already but Minyoung is not present in our last two classes this morning. There is no one who can accompany me so I am eating all alone until I saw her sister, Sohee.

“Sohee-ssi!!!” I call her.

“Ohhh Lay oppa! Annyoung!” she approached me with a can of juice in her hand.

“Where is your sister? She is not replying my call either.” I asked her.

“Ohhh unnie is sick last night, she is okay this morning but mother tell her to not attend school today.” Minyoung is sick, why come she doesn’t inform me about this. “Oppa, can I sit here? I need to ask you something.” She is sick last night she feels bad last night. “Ya!” Sohee pushed me, I don’t even realize she is still here. “I say I want to aaaaaaaaaaaaaaask you something?” She said and sit down.

“You like unnie right?” She asked and look at me in the eyes.

I just gave her a soft nod. “I came back for her, actually, but......”

“She don’t like you anymore?” Sohee asked me in a slow manner.