Chapter 1

Meteor

MINYOUNG POV

Everything is in its normal routine, each student in the library were doing there own things, some are dating, others were studying while others were just using the internet service in the room. Me, I was just sitting here infront of my laptop trying to figure out the problem in my program. By the way my name is Min Young, I am taking up computer major courses and I treat it as my life. 

After one hour of staring with my project I finally figured out the problem. I put my things inside my bag and a tall good looking guy sit infront of me.

"Hey! Can I know your name?" I look at him and realized it is Jude, the guy who everyone in this school adores. I was shocked to see him here, maybe he returns to this school again. Not to mention, but he is one of those guys who bullies me when I am still a fat girl.

"Jude, it is me, Min Young...." I said and continue on what am I doing. He look at me with a shock expression.

".....ohhhhhhh.... Min Young, everything changes, can I pick you up later after class?" He winked at me. Good move Jude but I am not a .

I stand up from my sit and turn back. "Not interested".

I left him with that answer, how I wish I can slap the face of this stupid looking playboy. Yes he is good looking but not his heart. 

I am walking outside the library and saw someone familiar, it is my younger sister.

"Sohee, what in the world are you running so fast?" I ask her.

"Min Young unnie!!!! YIXING'S BACK!"

"...ohhhh Okay." I answered her and gave her a towel to wiper her sweats.

"Aren't you excited? Your first love is back?" Sohee said while wiping her face.

"You makes me laugh. Yixing never came back for almost 1 and a half year, and you are expecting me to have feelings for him still?" I said and a guy walking to us get my attention, it is him.

"Ohhh Yixing gege, you are back!" I said and offer him a high five. He did not answer my action but he hugs me.

"Min Young-ah I miss you, you really change a lot."