Chapter 3

Meteor

"She just moved on, oppa. Unnie was so sad when you left, she can't eat anymore and began pushing herself to study more, she really loss weight because of that. She will show us smile but I can always see her crying in her room everynight when you left." Sohee said.

How bad I am to leave her like that. Minyoung I am here for you now, but how can I tell it?

"Unnie decided to move on and now she totally lost her feelings towards you. After that she is not happy, she is not in love anymore and I know she is not happy. Oppa please make her fall in love again, please make her feel love. This time will you catch her?" Sohee said and hold my hands with her eyes full of tears.

"Sure, I will never leave her again..." I assure her, now I just need to think of a way for her to fall for me again.

"I want to see her smile again oppa."

After talking to Sohee I decided to go to the place where I first met Minyoung, the school's rooftop.

- Flashback -

It is very hot so I decided to go to the rooftop to catch some fresh air. When I am about to open the glass door, I saw a familiar face it was the school's bully, Minyoung.

"Hello!" I greeted her and she was shocked.

"Ommo, Yixing?" her chubby cheeks turns red, how cute!

After that we became friends, she looks cute even she is fat, she always make me smile and laugh.

It is Minyoung's bday so I decided to give her a surprise in the rooftop.

"Minyoung Happy Bday! Blow your candles and make sure to think of a wish!" I said and show her the cake.

"I wish to see a meteor one day!" She looked at the sky and smile.

"You haven't seen any meteor?" I asked her while eating the cake.

"Not yet, I always want to." 

- FB ends -

I wanted to grant that wish, she believes in wishes so I also want to wish. I finally figured out what to do to make her love me again.