Ladies & Gentlemen: The Queen has Arrived!

Umma & Appa: We love you!

Jaejoong immediately hopped off the couch as he ran over to the door that once rung. He flattened down his white v-neck tee, before opening up the door to see Heechul and his 'angel' Hana.

"Heechul hyung!"

"Jaejoongie!"

The two men exchanged hugs as they both squealed and bounced up and down with excitement. "Oh my god Heechul hyung I haven't seen you in like forever where have you been?" Jaejoong asked placing a hand on his friend's shoulder.

Heechul groaned and rolled his eyes as he let go of Hana's hand walking into the lovely home. "I've been in and out of China with Han Geng, just last week me, him, and Hana went to visit his mother. Turns out the old wench didn't like me. She says it's because of my 'girlish' personality but haters gon' hate. What about you Jaejoongie? How have you've been?"

"I've been doing fine. Me and Yunho are going through some troubles right now but I'm doing fine." Jaejoong replied nodding his head slowly.

Heechul raised an eyebrow. "Troubles? What do you mean by that? Oh my god Jaejoongie, please tell me you have NOT turned into one of those women who let their husband abuse them while they're own children watch. Or the kind that let their husbands do whatever they want to do like cheat on them. Or the other kind who is so in love with their husband that they do anything to stay with them. Or into one those wives who just lay down on their back and—"

"Heechul hyung!" Jaejoong shouted on top of his lungs as he purposely cut him off. "We have children in the room remember?" He told him pointing to Changmin and Hana who stood behind Jaejoong innocently.

Heechul covered his mouth with his hand and laughed sheepishly. "My bad Jaejoongie. Hana why don't you and Changmin go play up in his room? If that's okay with you Jaejoongie."

"It's okay with me." Jaejoong turned his attention to Changmin, "Changminnie why don't you show your Hana your room? You two can play in there."

Changmin shook his head. "Aniyo umma this girl is a trouble maker!" he shouted pointing at Hana.

"Changmin!" Jaejoong shouted as he glared at the young boy. "I'm sorry Heechul, Changmin here is in denial about your daughter being an angel."

"I'm not in de-nae-al I'm speaking the truth." Changmin told his umma.

Jaejoong sighed and rubbed his temples as Heechul giggled. "Aigo Jaejoongie your son is too cute."

Jaejoong rolled his eyes at the comment and replied smartly, "But he's a handful." After he said that he glared at the young boy, "Changmin apologize to Hana for calling her a trouble maker, or no more TV for you!"

Changmin was shocked as he pointed an accussing finger at the girl who stood beside him on her thumb. "But umma!"

"Not buts Changmin! Apologize now!"

He frowned and faced Hana with his head held down in sadness. "I'm sorry for calling you a trouble maker Hana."

Hana smiled cheekily, "I forgive you Changminnie oppa."

Heechul and Jaejoong both squealed in awe at how cute the young girl sounded when she forgave Changmin. They hugged each other tightly and bounced around with bright smiles. "Wah! Heechul your daughter sounds so adorable!"

"Well she does inherit some of that from me you know? All the Kims in my family were born with charms."