Bathtime?

Umma & Appa: We love you!

In the middle of Changmin's and Hana's playdate, a soft knock was heard on the little boy's bedroom door. Behind it stood his beautiful and seemingly confused mother who wondered what those two were doing in the room. He could hear Changmin screaming in somewhat terror and Hana laughing maniacally although those sounds fell upon his dear ears as he thought that they were just doing that because of the "fun" they were having. Jaejoong knocked one more time before saying, "Changminnie, I'm coming in okay?" With his hand grabbing the door knob of the white wooden door, the blonde-haired man pushed open the door to come face to face with a disaster.

His baby was sitting in a chair, paint covering him from head to toe, and a rope tied around him so that he was restrained in that one spot. While Hana, Heechul's "little angel" was standing in front of him with a two cartons of red and blue paint in her hands, the lids on the items gone. Jaejoong stood there for a moment observing the scene in front of him with wide eyes and an opened mouth. After carefully examining the two little tots at present he squeezed his eyes shut and his face turned red. Usually when his face changed into such a crimson color it meant that he was humiliated or shy, but this time it didn't meant either of the two. Jaejoong was angry.

"Kim Heechul, come and get your daughter right now!" He shouted on top of his lungs, feeling his throat burn from yelling so loud and high.

Hurried footsteps sounded through the thick silence and the long haired man peeked his head over the side of the door frame to see his lovable daughter causing trouble. Heechul gasped in indescriable shock, anger, and most of all confusion. Never had he seen Hana play so naughtily with anyone else let alone heard about it. Most people would call Hana an angel, but now that he's seen this, she's far from being called that. He took action and picked up Hana only to smack on her a little hard but it was a sign of discipline. His eyebrows were knitted together and a frown sported on his pink, plump lips.

Hana whimpered at her mother knowing what was coming next, her eyes brimmed with tears and a chubby finger was inserted into as her imperfect teeth nibbled on it. "What on Earth caused you to do such a terrible thing to Changmin? Answer me Kim Hana or I will take away every single last toy you have in your bedroom and sell it to those who don't even have them." He fussed at her.

The girl sniffled and wiped away a tear that rolled down her rosy and pudgy cheek, "I saw appa and umma doing the same thing one night when I was hungry so I thought that playing that way would be fun. Changminnie oppa was used as my test dummy." She spoke with big words.

Then realization dawned on Heechul as he remembered what happened that night -- a blush of embarassment grew on his cheeks. He looked down at the floor away from the six pairs of eyes that were staring at him. "O-Oh... um... don't do that again okay Hana? What appa and umma did that was a bad thing. Yes it was a bad thing."

Jaejoong knew what his friend meant and shook his head slowly while untying Changmin front the chair. "Heechul hyung, why don't you and Hana go on home I have to get Changmin ready for his bath." He mumbled softly but loud enough for Heechul to hear.

The older nodded his head and escorted Hana out of the house. They left leaving Jaejoong with a dirty Changmin to take care of. He sighed heavily and pinched the bridge of his nose tilting his head back with both eyes closed, not aware that at the minute Heechul left Yunho, Yoochun, and Junsu had arrived home. "What am I going to do with you Changmin?" He asked himself.

"You are going to give me a bath?" He asked his mother with an uneasy smile.

"I'll give you one later on tonight, but as of right now that paint has to be wiped off your face and washed out of your hair before it sets it and ruins your skin." He said casually then turned to exit the room, "Follow umma Changminnie,"

Yunho entered the house with his two sons running in after him, same as usual, the two jumped on the couch and fought over the remote in the living room. He shook his head slowly and kicked off his shoes leaving only his socks on then took of his jacket throwing it on one of the hooks of the coat holder. "Jaejoongie I'm home!" He shouted.

Feet running across the floor was heard by Yunho before he was tackled to the ground. "Yunnie I'm so glad you're home!" He exclaimed to his lover then showered the taller man with kisses. He heard Yunho chuckling and trying to squirm out from under him but Jaejoong had a tight grip on his small face. The kisses lasted for a minute or two till the other pulled away with his doe-shaped eyes glaring into the other's almond-shaped ones. "I've missed you so much! So how was work today baby?"

Yunho sighed tiredly upon hearing the subject brought up. "Hard... I had to fire a secretary who barely did any work during her few months of working at the company. The only thing she did was pick up phones and on lolipops. And I'm not talking about the candy."

Jaejoong pouted and got off of his husband to let him stand. "I wouldn't even think about re-hiring that little hussy. Didn't you read her resume when she first applied for the job?"

The other shook his head at the question, "I had one of my trusted co-workers read it for me and turned out she didn't even finish high school, she worked at a brothel for five years, and during those five years she sold drugs. I guessed when they guy read the word 'brothel' he didn't give two craps about reading on." He explained to his wife.

The blonde haired man his teeth at the story given to him. "Did you fire him for doing that to you?" He questioned with an eyebrow quirked.

"No but I did let him off with a warning and reduced his salary to 10 dollars an hour instead of 20."

About an hour later...

"Yah, Changmin come back here!" yelled Jaejoong as he chased a 3 year old around the house. It was Changmin's bathtime, and the young child wanted to stay dirty. With a hint of laughter in his voice, Changmin crawled underneath his bed and watched as his umma/appa tried to grab him. "Aniyo! The bath is for girls! I want to stay dirty!" he shouted in disagreement. Jaejoong sighed in frustration and stood up with his hands on his hips. "Fine then, guess I have to pull out the 'big guns'." Changmin was confused when his umma/appa said that but once he heard Jaejoong yell out, "YUNHO! I NEED YOUR HELP!" He immediately crawled from out under the bed and covered himself.

At that moment Yunho walked into the room with a tired look, "Huh? What is it- yah! Howcome Changmin isn't dressed yet for bed?!" He shouted as he made a face of disgust. Jaejoong smacked Yunho's head and huffed, "That's the point you babo, its bathtime and Changmin doesn't want to take a bath." he argued pointing at the small boy who stood there with a blank look. Yunho stared at Changmin weirdly before looking at his wife, "Then what should I do?" Jaejoong eyes widened as he smacked Yunho's head again, "You should help me get him into the bath, and into bed! Babo!" he replied getting slightly angry. Yunho raised his hands in defeat and walked over towards Changmin slowly.

"Now Changmin-ah, all you have to do is take a simple bath ne? It's not bad, trust me taking a bath is like...is like...is like playing with foamy bubbles." He assured his boy with a smile on his face. Changmin smiled also and oohed, "Foamy bubbles? I like foamy bubbles. Umma! I want to take a bath now!" He yelled to his umma. With a smile, Jaejoong thanked Yunho and grabbed Changmin leading him out of the bedroom. Closing the bedroom door Yunho walked to his and Jae's room murmuring, "Finally, now I can get some sleep."

Yunho threw himself onto the bed his added weight causing the mattress to bounce and a whine to arise in the room. Wait a minute, a whine? The middle-aged father opened his eyes and lifted his head to see the innocent and scared pouty face of Junsu, their second youngest. His father exhaled a heavy and raspy gust of air before saying, "Junsu why are you in me and your mother's bedroom?"

"There's a monster in my closet and I'm scared it will eat me."

"Where on earth did you hear such a thing?"

"From Yoochun hyung, he told me that while you're sleeping they bite off your toes and use them as mini hot dogs."

Yunho shook his head from the explanation and noted himself to get on Yoochun about teasing his brother. "There are no such thing as monster Junsu. Now just for this night I'm going to let you sleep in here, tomorrow you're in your room with your brother okay?"

Junsu nodded his head towards his father and snuggled close to him wanting to get some sort of safety from Yunho. He felt his father's arm around him and smiled while fluttering his eyes close to sleep. About a few minutes later Jaejoong came in with an exasparated sigh before falling onto the bed. He noticed a second lump underneath the blanket and grew curious about it. "Yunho who is-"

"It's Junsu, Yoochun told him there were monsters, and he's sleeping in here tonight." He answered bluntly while reaching out to bring Jaejoong into the embrace.

The other male nodded his head at the short yet blunt reply and sighed tiredly. He threw his arm over Junsu to touch Yunho's arm and began to fall asleep.


AN: I am so sorry for not updating this story! I hoped you enjoyed this chapter though.