Playdate or I Hate?

Umma & Appa: We love you!

Jaejoong kissed Yunho on his lips as he carried Changmin in the doorway and waved at Yoochun and Junsu. "Goodbye! Have a nice day at school! Behave nicely to the adults there ne?" Jaejoong shouted from the porch.

"Ne! We got it umma! Goodbye!" Yoochun shouted from by the car as he and Junsu continued walking off.

Junsu sighed in frustration. "Yoochun hyung?" he called out in a timid voice.

His older brother looked at him with a worried face. "Ne Junsu?"

"Um...when you were in kindergarten, how was your first day?" He asked fondling with his bookbag's strap.

Yoochun smiled and sighed leisurely at the memory of sleeping, eating snacks like cookies and juice, along wih only having lessons that lasted an hour then recess. "Kindergarten...it's like dying and going to heaven Junsu-yah. You get to have snacks, sleep most of the day, go outside for recess, plus you get picked up earlier than the rest of the students there." He bragged seeing Junsu's frown slowly turn into a smile.

"Are you serious hyung? You can sleep there?" He asked like a child wanting to hear a fairy tale.

He nodded his head vigorously as they both got inside of the car in the backseat. "Ne plus you can bring your own blanket and pillow because some kids complain about the pillows being hard." he added grabbing the seat belt and buckling himself up.

Junsu nodded his head as Yunho buckled his seatbelt for him. "Appa!" He shouted out of nowhere scaring the poor man, causing his head to hit the ceiling of the car.

"Aish...Junsu please lower your voice. What is it?" he asked as he rubbed his head in pain.

"CanIbringmypillowandblankettomorrowforschool?" Junsu asked quickly then blinked twice at the end.

"Huh?"

"Can...I...bring...my...pillow...and...blanket...to—"

Yunho nodded his head and raised a hand up to silence him. "Yeah, yeah, yeah just as long as you have permission from your mother though okay?" He asked.

Junsu nodded his head. "Good now are we all ready? Let's go." Yunho shut the door and went over to the driver's side. He could see Jaejoong and Changmin waving at them so he waved back.

Jaejoong smiled and blew a kiss. "Have a nice day at work!" He hollered. Jaejoong turned around and went inside of the house placing Changmin on the floor standing him up. He shut the door with his foot and locked it.

"So Changmin what do you want to do today?" He asked him placing his hands on his hips.

The three year old shrugged his shoulders. "Whatever umma wants to do I'm a-okay with it." He cutely said with a smile.

Jaejoong tapped his chin with his finger. "Do you remember Heechul's daughter Hana Changmin-ah?" He asked him as he sat down on the couch.

Changmin nodded his head slowly. "Yes why do you want to know umma?" He asked as he placed Pororo on his lap.

"Well...umma thinks that Hana should come over and play with you."

The young boy shook his head in fear as he held his toy peguin closer. "Aniyo...Hana is mean and she gets me in trouble." Changmin bluntly told his umma.

Jaejoong gasped and placed a hand over his mouth. "Changmin, Hana is not mean! Sure she can be a little playful but that doesn't make her mean. Now come with me young man you are getting dressed for your playdate with her."

Changmin shook his head as Jaejoong grabbed his arm and dragged him away from the living room. "Aniyo, aniyo! I don't wanna get dressed for that beast! No umma! Let me go!" He whined as he tried pulling himself off. "Where's appa when you need him?!"


AN: Don't worry guys the next chapter will have Heechul in it. I promise.I just want you all to be fully prepared for him, and his troublemaking daughter Hana.